Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

I've decided to put on the big kid pants and crawl out from under my log.

Frankly, I got kind of tired of feeling like a creeper standing on the toilet seat and listening to you all from the other side of the stall.

Y'all have such a great attitude. I've loved seeing this group of strangers pull together.
I think it was belle... in the foothills of SC that called for the lurkers to join in a few hours back.
So, here I am.
Stepping off the toilet and stretching out my (freshly sanitized) hand.

:welcome::loveyou:

The timeline isn't making sense to me. Murrell's Inlet is a good 20-30 minutes away from Broadway at the Beach. Why would she be in both locations on the same night?

IF they stalked her...they are looking at premeditated murder one day, IMO.

Also, he may have used a pay phone to "prove" he was not at home, i.e left his wife...? Or in case she had been rejecting his calls?

True -- or maybe as I speculated earlier, could he have set it up through pay phone, TM had spyware on his phone, checking his whereabouts (they do have real-time GPS locators) as well as incoming calls, text, etc, and TM surprised them both at the landing.....?

It took him over 4 hours to run the half marathon. That's a 19 minute per mile pace. He didn't do any running.. .

TM DID claim that he was doing it for a charity and was originally going to run a shorter one. If SM was out and about on 12/17, etc he could be claiming to be "training" for a marathon??
One would think heading down for a marathon would give them an opportunity to dispose of a body along the way-far from anyone who'd know anything?That's why I said distinguishing tats needed to be mentioned.

TM's words as OneTreeHILL on disboards
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=12 <modsnip>

If they were out to murder HE it only makes sense they stalked her before hand.

Heartbroken for HE's family and the M's kids. Just heartbroken.

yea, wondering if they have video of SM, TM following HE? Now, that would be very incriminating.

The timeline isn't making sense to me. Murrell's Inlet is a good 20-30 minutes away from Broadway at the Beach. Why would she be in both locations on the same night?

There is a big chunk of time of the date where we do not know where Heather was...though I am sure LE does. Three hours or so, IMO.

BBM: Yeah, because he's "stupid" as TM has stated.

Anyway, (here's a possible theory)...if the indecent pics or videos happened to be recorded by TM and the video was sent to HE's phone, combined with SM saying just after that he's leaving TM, it makes sense that the roomie (BW) stated that HE seemed upset and crying. It is a sick, twisted game that SM & TM are playing with eachother and HE became the pawn.

Maybe? Perhaps?....:scared:

...and maybe TM has taken possession of SM's phone and used it to make the recording/take photos and send the videos/photos to HE to torment her, leaving SM to have to use the pay phone to call HE and tell her he was leaving his wife?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.

So... they were at her place of employment possibly with this second exposure? Tilted Kilt addy is 1317 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach

Coastal Science Center is close to that corner in Conway. This doesn't make any sense. Are either of these locations near where Heather and her date went? Were they maybe following her and SS and mooning them or something?

The Conway location is just on the other side of the 501 from Conway Medical Center, where it was initially reported that Heather was admitted on the 17th...more coincidences?

Coastal Science Center is close to that corner in Conway. This doesn't make any sense. Are either of these locations near where Heather and her date went? Were they maybe following her and SS and mooning them or something?

could be looking at times of the indecent exposure and the places, maybe they were riding around, scoping, plotting things and getting hot while thinking about it

Broadway at the Beach is one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please. NOOO!!

Certainly,................. not............. in the Tilted Kilt parking lot?!! (1317 Celebrity Circle)

Could they be that depraved? Now my mind is going into a really twisted place.

yea, but it was Dec, not as crowded as say summertime.....my family and I have gone from Murrell's Inlet, to The Market Common, to Costal Grand Mall, to Broadway at the Beach all on the same night....many times in Dec, since that's where we used to have company parties. Not to much traffic.

The Google earth pics of Atalaya Place looks like new construction? Maybe SM was familiar with this due to his contracting business. Criminals usually go to places they are familiar with. Maybe that is why he would choose to be at such an 'out of the way place'? JMO

Is there a place to search records for permits pulled by him for this area?

Now we're talking!!!!!

Hi all.

I've decided to put on the big kid pants and crawl out from under my log.

Frankly, I got kind of tired of feeling like a creeper standing on the toilet seat and listening to you all from the other side of the stall.

Y'all have such a great attitude. I've loved seeing this group of strangers pull together.
I think it was belle... in the foothills of SC that called for the lurkers to join in a few hours back.
So, here I am.
Stepping off the toilet and stretching out my (freshly sanitized) hand.
Welcome to Websleuths!
:thewave:

Broadway is closer to Heather's condo - could have swung by in the way back.

I try to help. Having been in my 40's decades ago I recall it's usually a time of insecurity. If married a while that's when males start straying *sometimes* and when women don't look as good as they used to after chilbirth and their 20's. You start to think it's all over & you might do desperate things to bring back your youth like Botox,plastic surgery,cougars, cheating. Even your workplace starts discriminating against you. It's a rough road until you hit your 60's, at least from what I've seen now that I'm on the other side of the fence!

So true Snowyowl. There's a saying that life or experience is the best teacher. It's difficult to grasp the concept until you've lived/survived for a long while imo. Learning to turn lemons into lemonade helps make the road smoother too! Nothing is ever perfect and life isn't static. Stumbling along the way is expected and normal imo.

Thankfully one lesson most of us don't ever experience and have a hard time understanding, is when people who have the same options available to them as we do, choose criminal activity such as taking another's life. Acting out like that isn't an option for most peeps even when you've been driven to where the thought has crossed your mind. That's one reason I have such a difficult time accepting, without known facts, when a woman in particular is being accused of killing someone. Carrying out that behavior is so beyond my realm of thinking.

bbm ~ Cougars ~ I don't have that much confidence! Lol! Would Botox help me?
It's disconcerting when a woman begins to feel invisible.

And sent her pics of it on her phone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdogsmom22, I have thought this as well. TM badgered/required SM to tell her places that were significant to HE or more importantly (and sick) places that were 'significant' to SM and HE. She was determined to show Heather that he was her man in every way. Then TM made sure Heather received photos of 'the deed' and its location. All the while TM's rage was building to the crescendo that exploded on the 19th.

OMG, this is playing straight into my worst nightmare of the morning Heather disappeared. I feel so sick.

This entire message is sadly MOO and I hate it.

Has the media confirmed or have there been any pictures of both Moorers being taken from their home after the warrants were served Friday morning? Just wondering if it's possible that Sydney was taken into custody directly upon his release from the hospital? Possibly he spent quite a few hours talking with LE thus the separate booking times?

Can someone please refresh my memory if HE was at the hospital that day ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore