SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true Snowyowl. There's a saying that life or experience is the best teacher. It's difficult to grasp the concept until you've lived/survived for a long while imo. Learning to turn lemons into lemonade helps make the road smoother too! Nothing is ever perfect and life isn't static. Stumbling along the way is expected and normal imo.

Thankfully one lesson most of us don't ever experience and have a hard time understanding, is when people who have the same options available to them as we do, choose criminal activity such as taking another's life. Acting out like that isn't an option for most peeps even when you've been driven to where the thought has crossed your mind. That's one reason I have such a difficult time accepting, without known facts, when a woman in particular is being accused of killing someone. Carrying out that behavior is so beyond my realm of thinking.

bbm ~ Cougars ~ I don't have that much confidence! Lol! Would Botox help me?
It's disconcerting when a woman begins to feel invisible.

I guess that's why criminals can get away with things. Most of us wouldn't imagine doing those things. I guess it takes all kinds.
Once you've been around long enuf,nothing much seems to surprise you. Scary thot on how crazy things have become. My grandkids look at me w/disbelief when I tell them we had no cell phones or computers. Back when you had an operator and exchanges instead of numbers & party lines which were no party ;)
as for ~ Cougars ~,don't think the Botox would help,but I hear $$$ certainly might. I'm so glad to be over all that mess.I'd never want to go back. You learn from the past in order to move forward into the future.

If that McDonalds receipt had three unhappy meals and two combos they knew instantly it wasn't hers. IMO. Pure speculation.

(We call them unhappy meals, my nephew sometimes shows up with one, and they've gotten skimpy).
Still trying to catch up (take a 2 hour nap and wow- I'm 20 pages behind) so excuse me if it's already been addressed.

I've always thought they only needed McDonald's tapes because they thought HE was in the hospital at this time and knew she couldn't be two places at once.

Added the locations of the two indecent exposure charges:

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

The first one looks like an industrial area.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

Great job on the maps. I'd suggest putting them in the timeline, maps, media thread as well. That way they won't get lost in these threads! :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229912&page=5&highlight=heather+elvis

Omg, I am so glad it is almost 5:00. I want a glass of wine. No, I need a Black Russian. Tomorrow, when the arrest warrants are released I am definitely going to require a Valium.

Oh, Heather, my heart hurts a lot for you today, our girl. Jesus.

Sure does to me...an industrial/business type area....do we know what time that 1st charge was for? Seems if it's late at night or early morning (2/3am ish) there wouldn't be many people/cars there.

The first charge is near HGTC. The second TK. Did Heather ever attend HGTC? I think she may have taken the cosmetology classes there while in HS.

Hi all.

I've decided to put on the big kid pants and crawl out from under my log.

Frankly, I got kind of tired of feeling like a creeper standing on the toilet seat and listening to you all from the other side of the stall.

Y'all have such a great attitude. I've loved seeing this group of strangers pull together.
I think it was belle... in the foothills of SC that called for the lurkers to join in a few hours back.
So, here I am.
Stepping off the toilet and stretching out my (freshly sanitized) hand.
Yay for me AND you! Welcome!

I thought I read that HE had gone to dinner and driving around looking at Christmas lights before going to practice stick shift? That would account for 3.5 hours, I'd think. Not that it matters much...just trying to help fill holes. :)

I thought I read that HE had gone to dinner and driving around looking at Christmas lights before going to practice stick shift? That would account for 3.5 hours, I'd think. Not that it matters much...just trying to help fill holes. :)

Broadway at The Beach has a drive through Christmas display during Christmas time....they could have gone there.

Does anyone have the address for HE's condo? I just want to look at it on GE.

Thanks in advance.

cdogsmom22, I have thought this as well. TM badgered/required SM to tell her places that were significant to HE or more importantly (and sick) places that were 'significant' to SM and HE. She was determined to show Heather that he was her man in every way. Then TM made sure Heather received photos of 'the deed' and its location. All the while TM's rage was building to the crescendo that exploded on the 19th.

OMG, this is playing straight into my worst nightmare of the morning Heather disappeared. I feel so sick.

This entire message is sadly MOO and I hate it.

Agree, these spots symbolic

Any thoughts on TM and SM getting out tomorrow? I just don't see it happening.

Great job on the maps. I'd suggest putting them in the timeline, maps, media thread as well. That way they won't get lost in these threads! :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229912&page=5&highlight=heather+elvis

on earlier threads someone mentioned something about unused RR tracks ? might it be possible/shorter distance to take these back to the house? Since it was a bright moonlit nite one might go along the tracks to avoid anyone seeing anything??

Does anyone have the address for HE's condo? I just want to look at it on GE.

Thanks in advance.
No specific address but it's River Oaks condos, look up River Oaks Dr, MB for general area... It's across the waterway near the old pottery site off 501.

Celebrity Circle...guess they have visions of being rock stars.

Speaking of Rock Stars...

I wonder if any of TM's Rock Star BFF's will be visiting her in jail? :jail:

:waitasec:

So these kidnapping charges....wouldn't they have to have some video proof showing HE, TM, and SM together at the time of disappearance or have planned it, or had someone else do it? Just trying to wrap my head around what they might have on SM and TM to charge them with kidnapping.

ALL JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members