SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of off the current jag, but I've been wondering if anyone knows how SM is connected to Olive Garden?
The fundraiser he did for the WDW walk raised $3,705
And $3000 of that was donated by Olive Garden.
Noted at the bottom of that link it shows that $3000 was raised offline.

So $705 were ppl putting in cc on the first giving site. But $3000 was what...
Handed to him via check? Cash??

The $3000 has an asterisk behind it.
But nowhere to denote what that asterisk means.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/SidneyMoorer/wdwmarathonweekend2014
Tilted Kilt also donated so I was wondering if maybe he did some repair/maintenance work for Olive Garden.

on earlier threads someone mentioned something about unused RR tracks ? might it be possible/shorter distance to take these back to the house? Since it was a bright moonlit nite one might go along the tracks to avoid anyone seeing anything??

there are unused racks that run directly behind Heather's river oak cond, down past Ronald mcnair blve and atalay and a b line to the coastal marine science building area where the first indecent exposure occurred

I was thinking some more about TM's fb profile picture just after Heather disappeared. It was the one with two people dressed in (Disney?) costumes, and one of them mooning the camera. I also just realized Heather referred to herself as "Moonchild", and can't help but wonder if it was one of TM's twisted messages.

Well...much like foxfire....I was on the ws diet plan and also my housework suffered too....so yesterday I cleaned house, and look what happened. Today, I folded tons of towels and socks...and look.

So I'm off to clean my floors....maybe we will have even more charges and answered prayers.

(((((Elvis family and friends))))))) (((((((fellow sleuthers))))))))))

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for taking one for the team!

No presser scheduled, as of yet.

https://twitter.com/StephRobusto

Chris Gingrich ‏@ChrisGingrich 30m
@StephRobusto Will there be a Press Conference from LE? #HeatherElvis

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 3m
@ChrisGingrich nothing scheduled at this time

I'm guessing tomorrow.

Broadway at The Beach has a drive through Christmas display during Christmas time....they could have gone there.

Actually the light display is at the baseball field not Broadway. It is however across the road from it and if they went there they could have gone to TK for a snack especially if they'd get a discount.

I have no idea if this is ontopic of off but hang in there with me on this!

I fully believe that TM is a sociopath or in the very least, walking around with narcissistic and histrionic personality issues. She's basically textbook examples of the latter two.

What really "grinds my gears" (please someone tell me they get this reference) is her supposed rock n' roll lifestyle. Having been lived one my entire life, no one brags about that who is of any importance and the groupies that actually know the musicians know to not brag either. Any groupie that calls herself "MrsMcgraw" (sp!) is delusional. I really strongly suspect there is a history of her badgering musicians she fancied, making herself seem more important and desired than she truly is and those people being aware of her behavior, so they avoid her.

Who all did she supposedly sleep with or date? She really strikes me as the type that believes they are destined to be with specific celebs or have hooked up with them once and felt she had a "relationship" with them.

At first I read into the rock n' roll lifestyle as meaning she partied (blow and drinking) but then I had viewed her screen names and it occurred to me that she really meant that she was chasing musicians sexually. People like TM are very scary, because they require control and to be desired all the time in all situations.
snip....

TM is a personality that we should all take notice of, because sadly she's not uncommon. Heather was a young woman who had attempted to find her own footing in this world. The thing about youth is that we feel immortal and that nothing will happen to us, our gut instincts aren't matured and we strive to find the good in everyone. People like SM and TM prey upon that.

Being familiar w/R&R lifestyle I can resonate w/that. Don't know about country or other.Name dropping frequently popped up in her posts on Dis. Roadies usually know to look out for those types (unless they're providing needed supplies)As a star you can't avoid these types since you're out in the public.
The sad part is I've seen so many impressionistic young kids fooled by this illusion. A song called Limelight says it best-"I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend". Youth wants drama,excitement,the "good life" & haven't been around long enuf to realize it's all an illusion. so sad...

Off topic but I do want to announce since some ask yesturday: the current 126 lb 1A State wrestling Champion resides at my home!!! Yup I'm a proud mom and if I could brag just a tad bit more this is also after having surgery in his elbow back in nov because he scattered the cartilage in it and it had to be removed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woohoo!! cool cool cool! He'll get a banner that hangs in his school gym, so cool, congrats!!!

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 2m

JUST IN: I have copies of the arrest warrants in the #HeatherElvis case. Details on @WMBFat6and11

I am a lot more concerned about kidnapping than the indecent exposure charges which i think were caught on video as LE tried to trace their steps.

It is clear from these charges they were in it together imo. Since LE said the evidence came from video enhancements i have to assume they have video of HE in the car with them

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto · 52s
JUST IN: I have copies of the arrest warrants in the #HeatherElvis case. Details on @WMBFat6and11

I think the good news in all of this, is that the police know/have known that the Moorer's have been lying/misleading since Dec 20th, and they can prove it! :)

Kind of off the current jag, but I've been wondering if anyone knows how SM is connected to Olive Garden?
The fundraiser he did for the WDW walk raised $3,705
And $3000 of that was donated by Olive Garden.
Noted at the bottom of that link it shows that $3000 was raised offline.

So $705 were ppl putting in cc on the first giving site. But $3000 was what...
Handed to him via check? Cash??

The $3000 has an asterisk behind it.
But nowhere to denote what that asterisk means.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/SidneyMoorer/wdwmarathonweekend2014

It would have been a check sent directly to First Giving with his charity noted instead of a credit card. Or at least that's how it worked for me when I did the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics.

Tilted Kilt also donated so I was wondering if maybe he did some repair/maintenance work for Olive Garden.

$3000 worth???

He would have had to reconstruct the building post hurricane to warrant that kind of donation. (IMO, of course)

$3000 worth???

He would have had to reconstruct the building post hurricane to warrant that kind of donation. (IMO, of course)

Exactly! I have done 2 half marathons and one full all for fundraising and never received that large of a donation.

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto · 52s

I think the good news in all of this, is that the police know/have known that the Moorer's have been lying/misleading since Dec 20th, and they can prove it! :)

On Friday (maybe Thursday) somebody posted a link to where we could find online arrest warrants. Anyone remember? Of course I have that bookmarked at work too. I've never been so excited to go back to work on a Monday.

$3000 worth???

It would be a charity donation for Give Kids the World, not for SM. Plus right at the end of the year. Not unheard of. I was surprised at how quickly I got double my pledged amount for Special Olympics.

ETA: the donation was also at the end of the year. Olive Garden may have needed a big donation for tax purposes.

On Friday (maybe Thursday) somebody posted a link to where we could find online arrest warrants. Anyone remember? Of course I have that bookmarked at work too. I've never been so excited to go back to work on a Monday.

When I left work on Friday, I copied and pasted all of the URLs I had open regarding Heather onto one email and emailed them to myself so I could open everything up when I got home. :blushing: "online arrest warrants" sorry paris, paris, this wasn't one of them. :(

Off topic but I do want to announce since some ask yesturday: the current 126 lb 1A State wrestling Champion resides at my home!!! Yup I'm a proud mom and if I could brag just a tad bit more this is also after having surgery in his elbow back in nov because he scattered the cartilage in it and it had to be removed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My step-sister's boyfriend also won a similar title yesterday and also had surgery last year. We might be talking about the same person. Small world, haha. Congrats!

BhMZ9ZHIAAA64KH.jpg

From Our Friends at MyHorryNews.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members