SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just post the warrants let us read them ourselves!

Thanks for taking one for the team!

I'm guessing tomorrow.

Actually the light display is at the baseball field not Broadway. It is however across the road from it and if they went there they could have gone to TK for a snack especially if they'd get a discount.

Correct, I remember seeing this year it was at the Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball field....I just remember few years ago you could ride through Broadway at The Beach on Celebrity Circle and they would have Christmas displays setup, but that was when my children were young....they must not do that anymore.

but maybe in someones warped/twisted mind they could be victory boinks? Kinda like killers keeping trophies of their deeds? Or a reenactment of previous dalliances of SM w/Heather. Maybe TM said I had to get rid of the problem you caused & now we're gonna celebrate :puke:

The image SM posted on 12/23 on his fb page. Does anybody know exactly where this is?

Attachments

• 1504252_614801035251596_1847445119_o.jpg
    1504252_614801035251596_1847445119_o.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 238
but maybe in someones warped/twisted mind they could be victory boinks? Kinda like killers keeping trophies of their deeds? Or a reenactment of previous dalliances of SM w/Heather. Maybe TM said I had to get rid of the problem you caused & now we're gonna celebrate :puke:

The timing of all of it is so insane....makes me think they were on some kind of drug binge or something??

The 20th was the day when TM gave misleading information to LE about the whereabouts of SM on the morning of the 18th.

has there been any verified PR of any incident taking place on or near M property on the 19th or 20th? Something like trying to search on land?? I vaguely remember something like that. If so, would there be a PR about it & might that be where the quoted charges came from??
I don't even know if there might be an "official" PR or any charges of assault since TE claimed LE "friends".....

The image SM posted on 12/23 on his fb page. Does anybody know exactly where this is?

THIS HAS oops bothered me from the start. seriously bothered me.

seriously.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The warrant for Sidney Moorer states that on December 20th, 2013 he prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and his activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013.
The document for Tammy Moorer states a similar occurrence, adding she provided false statements regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013.
Both documents go on to say their actions caused the investigating agency to divert resources.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24799954/arrest-warrants-details-charges-in-heather-elvis-case

I wonder if they are charged with 1st degree or 2nd degree kidnapping? I was looking at the charges for Austin Sigg, and he was charged with 2nd degree kidnapping.

I wonder if they committed murder and stripped down in a parking lot to throw away clothes? That's pretty indecent.

I wonder if they are charged with 1st degree or 2nd degree kidnapping? I was looking at the charges for Austin Sigg, and he was charged with 2nd degree kidnapping.

it would depend on SC laws. do they even have dif levels?

The timing of all of it is so insane....makes me think they were on some kind of drug binge or something??

I've read/heard of killers getting an adrenaline rush after the dirty deed. I hope they enjoyed their private anniversary celebration cruise last month without the kids.I'm actually surprised they didn't choose to run away then and ditch the kids?
I have a feeling they're now going to be cruising the SS Behind Bars & I don't think they'll find any Disney towels or comfortable bedding on this cruise. Watch out for the soap!:jail:

THIS HAS oops bothered me from the start. seriously bothered me.

seriously.

I think the video clip from the Disney Movie Frozenhttps://www.facebook.com/2DisneyKidsInLove4ever?ref=ts&fref=ts was equally disturbing.

https://www.facebook.com/2DisneyKidsInLove4ever?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you have been in a relationship with a girl that is now missing, one would think you would not post a video clip of
A girl locked away in a room
Someone being lost at sea during a storm

Seriously creepy...

it would depend on SC laws. do they even have dif levels?

Hmm...maybe not, actually. I did a search for first degree kidnapping south carolina and nothing relevant is coming up.

Talking of timing .... what is confusing me is the timing of when HE disappeared. Its just too coincidental not to be related to the fact she went on a date that night.

So, why would TM want something to happen to HE that night, if she has finally moved on from her husband? That is what I can't get my head around - unless its a case of "you've caused all this trouble in my marriage and for what? You've just moved on?" But really would you kidnap (or worse) someone for that?

For me, the timing points more to SM - if he was still interested in HE, then he would be the one who would be upset/angry at HE dating someone else - so I could see him doing something in revenge.

But why both of them?

I guess the phone calls will prove the answer.

I can only conclude that SM found out about H's date, and called her as he was jealous, and that is why he said he would leave TM. TM found out and wanted to end things once and for all. But if SM really wanted to be with HE, why would be cover up for TM if she had done something to the woman he wanted to be with? I mean, having an affair is not nice, but its not illegal.

So many questions ...... I just hope they finally get answered for the sake of the Elvis family.

Speaking of Rock Stars...

I wonder if any of TM's Rock Star BFF's will be visiting her in jail? :jail:

:waitasec:

Don't know why, but I've got a funny feeling that this "rock" star reference is perhaps hinky code? :moo: ?Rock involved in their dirty little secret?

Has anyone else had a funny feeling on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader