SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only went out for a few hours, just caught up, the timing of the indecent exposure stuff makes me feel utterly, horribly sick. The mind boggles and jumping to all kinds of assumptions.

I followed this case in the early days but got sidetracked, I'm catching up on a lot now wow. And I just want to say.. TM.. I can't stand her face, every time I see that mug shot I want to... <selfsnip> Yeah I just really hate her face JMO

I think the video clip from the Disney Movie frozen was equally disturbing.

If you have been in a relationship with a girl that is now missing, one would think you would not post a video clip of
A girl locked away in a room
Someone being lost at sea during a storm

Seriously creepy...

I can't stand one of him he posted on January 2nd, all happy on a ride or something at Disney, just two weeks after he'd done whatever he did to HE! SICK.

Friends starting to comment on TM's facebook page. They're even suggesting a fundraiser, oh my gosh...don't give the M's any ideas!

Without finding Heather, a confession, or videotape, what other evidence could LE have to get a conviction on the kidnapping charges? (talking about if they never add murder charges, just kidnapping)

Added the locations of the two indecent exposure charges:

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

The first one looks like an industrial area.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

I just remember TM's fb rant, [modsnip]
Is it odd that she wrote how many times? If a man cheats and gets caught, does he typically tell how many times? I would think not. I'm sure she got it out of him. Then, maybe TM was trying to hit up those 3 spots, but couldn't get the third one in??? Ugghhhhh! It sickens me!

The image SM posted on 12/23 on his fb page. Does anybody know exactly where this is?

Does anyone have access to that site that can see metadata (XIF reader or something like that)? Another WSer sleuthed an image(s) in the past but the URL escapes me....

If so, the location data might be accessible. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends starting to comment on TM's facebook page. They're even suggesting a fundraiser, oh my gosh...don't give the M's any ideas!

Darn. Why didn't tm leave her page unlocked for all comments before she got hauled off??

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Just thought I would share my view for 2 1/2 hours as I sat reading websleuths :puke:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 247
Don't know why, but I've got a funny feeling that this "rock" star reference is perhaps hinky code? :moo: ?Rock involved in their dirty little secret?

Has anyone else had a funny feeling on this?

ewwwwww omg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

has there been any verified PR of any incident taking place on or near M property on the 19th or 20th? Something like trying to search on land?? I vaguely remember something like that. If so, would there be a PR about it & might that be where the quoted charges came from??
I don't even know if there might be an "official" PR or any charges of assault since TE claimed LE "friends".....

BBM

There was a PR for an alleged assault involving a person in an HE search party on HWY 814 at 9PM on 1/19/14 not to be mistaken for 12/19/13. And, I actually heard the call come in on the scanner.

I have no comment or knowledge about PR concerning TE.

Could the indecent exp have occurred because SM & TM were stalking Heather that night of her date? Maybe the date witnessed and told LE...giving them places to look at serveillance. Just a thought. Could've been details not released to public. Heather may have also mentioned to roomie.

Then SM calls her later, apologizes...blames the wife, and lures Heather out to PTL..

Just trying to think of scenarios.

I just remember TM's fb rant, [modsnip]
Is it odd that she wrote how many times? If a man cheats and gets caught, does he typically tell how many times? I would think not. I'm sure she got it out of him. Then, maybe TM was trying to hit up those 3 spots, but couldn't get the third one in??? Ugghhhhh! It sickens me!

Car was found at PTL, maybe that was #3. I feel disgusted. They certainly were out and about that evening.

There is a comment that TM made on Dec 17th (not sure of the time just date). I have the screenshot but not sure how to post/send it could be one of those things that you could read so much into to but I feel like TM posts were always loaded with reason and purpose. The convo itself was with one of TM travel "friends" and seems innocent, nothing to do with HE just her statement gave me chills way back when I read it AND that is was on that date 12/17.

Very true. My guess is he may even had feelings for HE but balless to leave his wife or stand up to her in whatever she most likely decided was the plan to get rid of her.

I'm marveling that he even had the balls to have the affair. Knowing her and knowing that she was capable of, I would figure he'd fear for HIS own life before even thinking of having a fling with someone else. If he found the balls to do that, he should have had them to stand up to any plan she maybe have had to get rid of her competition. I don't know which one of them is sicker.

The image SM posted on 12/23 on his fb page. Does anybody know exactly where this is?

Does anyone have a link to the image directly from where he uploaded it? Google images doesn't show this as being uploaded anywhere (which means it's most likely an original image). There's ways of finding out where the image was taken and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader