SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Heather will be found soon. I want her to be found and believe TM & SM killed her. Still, it it going to be a shock and incredibly sad when she is found.

Been reading and shaking my head over this case. This is a cautionary tale if I've ever seen one. Young, beautiful girl gets involved with married man with very narcissistic wife. There was no way this was going to turn out well.

Heck with THEIR safety! WE, as a community are safer with these two losers behind bars for the simple fact the public shan't run the risk of stumbling upon them as THEY SLING THEIR JUNK OUT THEIR PANTS LEG on every public corner in Horry County!

and I don't even live in Horry Co., just care. :scared:

I was referring to LE's obligation to preserve their evidence and avoid any lawsuits for allowing vigilantes to get to anyone in their community ;)

My step-sister's boyfriend also won a similar title yesterday and also had surgery last year. We might be talking about the same person. Small world, haha. Congrats!

Congrats to them...I dont think its my son unless he has a gf i dont know about LOL

So these kidnapping charges....wouldn't they have to have some video proof showing HE, TM, and SM together at the time of disappearance or have planned it, or had someone else do it? Just trying to wrap my head around what they might have on SM and TM to charge them with kidnapping.

ALL JMO

i'm perplexed as well. the arrest warrent may give some detail.

Does anyone know how much of the details we can hope to find out about tomorrow from the bond hearings ?

Thanks for taking one for the team!

I'm guessing tomorrow.

Actually the light display is at the baseball field not Broadway. It is however across the road from it and if they went there they could have gone to TK for a snack especially if they'd get a discount.

I do housework.... And things happen y'all.

Now really, I don't want to do anything else. It's someone else's turn.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

BhMZ9ZHIAAA64KH.jpg

From Our Friends at MyHorryNews.com

is that the day she posted her rant on fb???

Been reading and shaking my head over this case. This is a cautionary tale if I've ever seen one. Young, beautiful girl gets involved with married man with very narcissistic wife. There was no way this was going to turn out well.

Very true. My guess is he may even had feelings for HE but balless to leave his wife or stand up to her in whatever she most likely decided was the plan to get rid of her.

Just finished reading Pages and pages. Busy fingers at work while I have been sleeping. wow 320 viewers at this time. I have had nothing but trouble with webslueths dropping out all th time and having to reload. I wonder if it has anything to the amount of people logged onto this thread. I'm hoping the next time I log on that I read that Heather has been found.

is that the day she posted her rant on fb???

Or, the whole "I haven't seen her since October....oh nevermind...jk....it was last night I talked to her" ??

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto · 52s
JUST IN: I have copies of the arrest warrants in the #HeatherElvis case. Details on @WMBFat6and11

https://twitter.com/StephRobusto

I think the good news in all of this, is that the police know/have known that the Moorer's have been lying/misleading since Dec 20th, and they can prove it! :)

But where is Heather? I fear that we won't find her because they won't tell where she is. I hope they have something tieing them to where she is and what happened to her!

With the new charge of Kidnapping coming out today it makes my mind wonder back to the message that was posted then questioned as a "hoax"....Im unsure if I can link to it due to breaking the rules but if you google TM images it still comes up and if it truly wasnt a hoax message it could prove very telling....IMOO

But where is Heather? I fear that we won't find her because they won't tell where she is. I hope they have something tieing them to where she is and what happened to her!

Me too. Am hoping some video, if they just got some back, gives them places to search. At this point, there is no reason to believe either will tell, IMO.

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.

In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/cri...11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html#user-comment-area

I keep seeing posts about the indecent exposure charge might be something sent to Heather's phone. Clearly, that is not the case according to the article. :twocents:

:puke:

With the new charge of Kidnapping coming out today it makes my mind wonder back to the message that was posted then questioned as a "hoax"....Im unsure if I can link to it due to breaking the rules but if you google TM images it still comes up and if it truly wasnt a hoax message it could prove very telling....IMOO

I think that was on the south end, if I am thinking of what you are thinking of.

I was thinking some more about TM's fb profile picture just after Heather disappeared. It was the one with two people dressed in (Disney?) costumes, and one of them mooning the camera. I also just realized Heather referred to herself as "Moonchild", and can't help but wonder if it was one of TM's twisted messages.

RE: Twisted Messages

Psychopaths, many times will speak in riddles..imo

Or, the whole "I haven't seen her since October....oh nevermind...jk....it was last night I talked to her" ??

from myhorrynews article..

Tammy Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant states she "prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013."

to me " Included " would mean all of the above, which is more than lying about when SM last saw her. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader