SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on TM and SM getting out tomorrow? I just don't see it happening.

Somehow I doubt it-especially concerning regards for their safety in the community.
Jailers take note: TM's favorites are escargot and creme brulee.
Looks like she might not even make her dear mothers birthday party in March. No more Hello Kitty cakes I guess. (Sarcasm intended)

I have no idea if this is ontopic of off but hang in there with me on this!

I fully believe that TM is a sociopath or in the very least, walking around with narcissistic and histrionic personality issues. She's basically textbook examples of the latter two.

What really "grinds my gears" (please someone tell me they get this reference) is her supposed rock n' roll lifestyle. Having been lived one my entire life, no one brags about that who is of any importance and the groupies that actually know the musicians know to not brag either. Any groupie that calls herself "MrsMcgraw" (sp!) is delusional. I really strongly suspect there is a history of her badgering musicians she fancied, making herself seem more important and desired than she truly is and those people being aware of her behavior, so they avoid her.

Who all did she supposedly sleep with or date? She really strikes me as the type that believes they are destined to be with specific celebs or have hooked up with them once and felt she had a "relationship" with them.

At first I read into the rock n' roll lifestyle as meaning she partied (blow and drinking) but then I had viewed her screen names and it occurred to me that she really meant that she was chasing musicians sexually. People like TM are very scary, because they require control and to be desired all the time in all situations. this is evident in the tattooing (branding) of SM on his lower abdomen. It doesn't take a rocket-scientist to understand the placement of the tattoo when matched up with his sexual behavior. And about that tattoo, I can see why people believe it's fake - if there wasn't a photo of the tattoo gun I would believe it was put on with ink and faded because of showering. I have a tattoo on my entire lower abdomen and sides, it does hurt but men have a lower pain threshold than women. He didn't get it filled in or completed because he couldn't sit for the tattoo. JMO. It really looks like the outline they put on your before the gun hits your skin though.

TM is a personality that we should all take notice of, because sadly she's not uncommon. Heather was a young woman who had attempted to find her own footing in this world. The thing about youth is that we feel immortal and that nothing will happen to us, our gut instincts aren't matured and we strive to find the good in everyone. People like SM and TM prey upon that.

So these kidnapping charges....wouldn't they have to have some video proof showing HE, TM, and SM together at the time of disappearance or have planned it, or had someone else do it? Just trying to wrap my head around what they might have on SM and TM to charge them with kidnapping.

ALL JMO

LE may have received back some video that shows all three of them together after 1am...or TM's DNA in her car...or both, or maybe neither. But I feel like they have been building up to these arrests from the start and have enough.plus they certainly have phone records, pings. And maybe recovered text messages. JMO

Somehow I doubt it-especially concerning regards for their safety in the community.
Jailers take note: TM's favorites are escargot and creme brulee.
Looks like she might not even make her dear mothers birthday party in March. No more Hello Kitty cakes I guess. (Sarcasm intended)

Heck with THEIR safety! WE, as a community are safer with these two losers behind bars for the simple fact the public shan't run the risk of stumbling upon them as THEY SLING THEIR JUNK OUT THEIR PANTS LEG on every public corner in Horry County!

and I don't even live in Horry Co., just care. :scared:

RE..The map showing Mcdonald's on International Drive ( actually located at 104 Towne Centre Parkway off International Drive ) River Oaks Drive runs from Heather's condo to International Drive..approximate 16 minute drive

Kind of off the current jag, but I've been wondering if anyone knows how SM is connected to Olive Garden?
The fundraiser he did for the WDW walk raised $3,705
And $3000 of that was donated by Olive Garden.
Noted at the bottom of that link it shows that $3000 was raised offline.

So $705 were ppl putting in cc on the first giving site. But $3000 was what...
Handed to him via check? Cash??

The $3000 has an asterisk behind it.
But nowhere to denote what that asterisk means.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/SidneyMoorer/wdwmarathonweekend2014

finally caught up! omg! it's a miracle...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I disagree that TM "branded" SM....he "branded" himself. For whatever reason. For people who like to tattoo themselves, isn't putting the name of your significant other a common thing to do?

Off topic but I do want to announce since some ask yesturday: the current 126 lb 1A State wrestling Champion resides at my home!!! Yup I'm a proud mom and if I could brag just a tad bit more this is also after having surgery in his elbow back in nov because he scattered the cartilage in it and it had to be removed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of off the current jag, but I've been wondering if anyone knows how SM is connected to Olive Garden?

Maybe something to do with the financial discrepancies on behalf of people in the house?

Hold your mouse over the asterisk it says "Offline Donation" - but that's all.

LE may have received back some video that shows all three of them together after 1am...or TM's DNA in her car...or both, or maybe neither. But I feel like they have been building up to these arrests from the start and have enough.plus they certainly have phone records, pings. And maybe recovered text messages. JMO

there may be more evidence that comes out, maybe a witness who saw something, heard, or knew something, that helped with the trail where to search for hard evidence, and of course someone may be admitting

Off topic but I do want to announce since some ask yesturday: the current 126 lb 1A State wrestling Champion resides at my home!!! Yup I'm a proud mom and if I could brag just a tad bit more this is also after having surgery in his elbow back in nov because he scattered the cartilage in it and it had to be removed!!

Congratulations to him!! :applause::applause:

And in her, IMO, delusional mind, I perceive her 'rock star groupie phenom' status equating to sharing a rock and a BJ behind the tower at HoB with the door guy for front row seats to Tesla's 1998 'comeback tour'. There, I said it, and probably broke 1 or 2 ToA's.

I've tried to imagine TE's nightmare, I think it's a self preservation thing that I literally can't imagine it for more than a few seconds.

but now I find myself imagining the Ms predicament... jail? omg! I would be desperate for my comfy bed, decent food, sunshine, omg, my children?! are you kidding me, was it worth it?! I seriously doubt it.

Tammy, who does he think about? you? or her?!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Is the webpage for SM's business still up? If so does anyone have the link? Is there a way to know who he contracted with?

Congratulations to him and you! That is quite an accomplishment! Good news is welcomed and much needed here today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13