NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mark Epstein said he inquired about the footage in a meeting with Bannon in New York after his brother's death but that Bannon refused to share more information.

"He told me he had like 16 hours of videotaping with Jeffrey in his vault," Mark Epstein said. "And he told me it was protected because it was witness preparation and it was protected under attorney-client privilege. But the thing is, Bannon's not an attorney."

Mark Epstein said he inquired about the footage in a meeting with Bannon in New York after his brother's death but that Bannon refused to share more information.

"He told me he had like 16 hours of videotaping with Jeffrey in his vault," Mark Epstein said. "And he told me it was protected because it was witness preparation and it was protected under attorney-client privilege. But the thing is, Bannon's not an attorney."

Gross.

The circus train keeps on chugging, but the wheels of justice are stuck.

jmo

Gross.

The circus train keeps on chugging, but the wheels of justice are stuck.

jmo
He’s lying. He has the tapes because he’s a creep. He was probably also helping Epstein blackmail his friends. Why else keep copies of those tapes. Is anyone investigating this or is it considered past the statute of limitations?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back