UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I had to answer YES/NO as to whether JC killed Suzy, then I would say NO.

However I still think he's a good suspect.
If it wasn't him, then I'd like to see some other suggestions...

The police have made some colossal mistakes in this case, but I can see why they focused on Cannan. They identified a potential cluster of Suzy, Sandra Court and Shirley Banks, based on an unusual signature.

If JC didn't kill Sandra, then (once again) I'd like to see someone else put forward...

Same with Suzy actually... nobody has a POI or suspect they can allude to?
According to the newspapers in July 86 the Richmond Rapist (IIRC) struck on the 16th July.
Abducting a young female victim and (the police concluded) taking her to Epping Forest. He raped her and left her there, the car was described as a black Ford Capri.
If this isn’t JC, why can’t this same perpetrator not have taken Suzy.
He would need to change his MO and get Suzy to drive to Stevenage Road instead of Shorrolds Road. However, it shows just how the lack of solid Suzy sightings results in different theories fitting.

To add to the adove there was another rape carried out in the same month in Putney tube station toilets. This appears to have been a different perpetrator, demonstrating just how many sex attackers seem to be in the area at the time.

If Suzy didn't take a clipboard with her, I would wonder if there really was a viewing.
Good shout. She didn't have her pocket diary, and if this was a genuine viewing it was the first contact with Mr Kipper. She would / should have been asking for things like his phone number and buying/selling position. How was she planning to note any of this down?

If Suzy had faked the appointment that day, then i can understand why she would of taken the keys and house details so as to make it look as if she was going to Shorrolds Road. But if she was meeting up with someone for an alternate reason, then why not leave the house details in the car? She wouldn't have any need to take them out of the car, but the fact they are missing suggests she did.

It would have made more sense had her purse been missing but the house details were still in the car, but it was the other way round. Purse found in car, no house details.

Wow i inserted myself into a case apparently. NOt sure how, must be a closet narcissiist.

If Suzy had faked the appointment that day, then i can understand why she would of taken the keys and house details so as to make it look as if she was going to Shorrolds Road. But if she was meeting up with someone for an alternate reason, then why not leave the house details in the car? She wouldn't have any need to take them out of the car, but the fact they are missing suggests she did.

It would have made more sense had her purse been missing but the house details were still in the car, but it was the other way round. Purse found in car, no house details.
It’s generally thought Suzy had a bit of a temper and if DV is correct about the argument in the office that Monday then all the other things bought to light recently add up.
No keys, no details, no clipboard and a client with no card in the cardex system.
This all says “I’m miffed at being stuck here, I’m off for lunch”.
Then add the condition the car was left in, passenger door lock, drivers door open, handbrake off, badly parked with the money & purse in the drivers side door pocket.
This just tends to shout abduction from her car.
Question is where from and by how many perpetrators?
The small details hold a lot of clues if you know what the person was like.

It’s generally thought Suzy had a bit of a temper and if DV is correct about the argument in the office that Monday then all the other things bought to light recently add up.
No keys, no details, no clipboard and a client with no card in the cardex system.
This all says “I’m miffed at being stuck here, I’m off for lunch”.
Then add the condition the car was left in, passenger door lock, drivers door open, handbrake off, badly parked with the money & purse in the drivers side door pocket.
This just tends to shout abduction from her car.
Question is where from and by how many perpetrators?
The small details hold a lot of clues if you know what the person was like.
This could point to a possible abduction at Whittingstall Road maybe? Which in turn would support the lack of sightings of Suzy for the rest of that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid
Back