SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link above that deb posted:

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.

In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state

So any of you care to google street view where these 2 locations are that the indecent exposure incidents occurred?

From the myhory website:

Tammy Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant states she "prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013."
Sidney Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant contains nearly identical verbiage.

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.
The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.
In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state.

I just threw up in my mouth.

I am picturing them forcing Heather to watch them haves sex now...:(
Hope not...
JMO

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

rrest warrants obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle on Sunday state the obstruction of justice charges stem from statements made on December 20, the day after Heather
Elvis was reported missing

From this link:

"As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.
In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state."

Perhaps these indecent exposure charges do indeed jive with the public comments SM made when he insinuated that had done naughty things in the Hot Topic dressing room & a family restroom. Maybe he was his own undoing. Gross, just gross!

This will be graphic....you are warned. I have a disgusting thought that after she was kidnapped, Tammy made heather either watch Tammy and Sidney have sex or made heather have sex with Sidney while she watched. Kind of a punishment for the affair. I could be way off, but I'm trying to get into t the mind of Tammy.

I have had similar thoughts and it makes my heart hurt for what Heather may have went through.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

rrest warrants obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle on Sunday state the obstruction of justice charges stem from statements made on December 20, the day after Heather
Elvis was reported missing

Photos/videos sent to Heather early morning of December 18 may explain why she was upset when she called BW.

"As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state.

According to police records previously obtained by the Chronicle, phone records show a series of communications between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis up to 6 a.m. Dec. 18, the day she was last seen, according to a Dec. 19 police report.

Heather Elvis' roommate, Brianna Warrelmann, told police Elvis seemed like she was "crying and upset" after Elvis received a call from Moorer around 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, a Dec. 19 police report said."

Did anyone know that SM has previously been arrested,<Mod Snip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha, we're all posting the same thing, lol ("..."As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state....")

Coastal Grand Mall

http://www.coastalgrand.com/store/hot-topic/801/2138835490

HOT TOPIC
Everything About The Music
Hot Topic specializes in apparel, accessories, gifts, and music. Walk into a store and the first thing you'll feel is energy. Energy from the music, energy from the merchandise, energy from the people. All of this is what makes Hot Topic different. The merchandise reflects a variety of music related lifestyles, which include street wear, retro influenced lounge, punk, club, and gothic. Add to that the wide selection of unique gifts and unusual accessories and you have it: Hot Topic is like no other store in the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer