DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the discovery of possible human remains:

edq40.jpg

This area is VERY close to HE's condo.

The fb admin made an interesting comment about an hour ago. It's under the recent posts by others. It is not about news but an interesting one, IMO.

Can I say that?

very interesting comment !

Another important item to discuss is Monica Caison. (she's an angel). First of all, who is going to buy this lovely lady a day at the spa? Also, on another serious topic, MC isn't bionic and who is her protege? Monica is one of a kind. We need more people like her to help and we need someone training to take over in the future. Monica is the unwritten super hero in the chaotic world of the missing.

interesting.. There are now 3 woman missing in MB..

Heather Elvis. 12/18..lived at River Oaks
Jamie Cross.12/23...lived in Carolina Forest area
Rachel Provow 12/28 ..walked away from caretaker's house on Burcale Road

3 locations, all located off Hwy 501..within 5 miles of eachother.

conversation on the Jamie facebook page stating a few days before Jamie disappeared she walked from her house to visit a Rachel who lived on Burcale Road..
has to be more than a coincidence ...

Hmmm... very strange imo.
If I was a local there I would be paranoid as heck come January the third!
:scared:

Whenever LE in Lafayette Louisiana released info about the infamous DWT aka darn white truck involved in Mickey Shunicks disappearance I became paranoid everywhere I went, I had nightmares about it. Every DWT I saw made my heart drop.

Has anyone heard/read anything about the missing Hendersonville TN girl Sidney Richards? Or is there an open thread for her... she's 17 & considered a runaway & IDK what the rules are here regarding runaways? Here's the news article:

http://www.wkrn.com/story/24210419/...e-teen?clienttype=generic&smartdevicecgbypass

It mentions LE believe she may be in SC. my boyfriend told me he read that she had called her dad from St Pawleys Island but I couldn't find any news articles that said that. I've never heard of ST Pawleys Island but Pawleys Island (minus the St.) is about 20 mins south of Socastee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are there any low rent motels near where her car was found? Many times that is where amateur *advertiser censored* and nude model shots are done. I am thinking along the lines that she answered an ad to make extra cash for Christmas by doing a shot or a couple of scenes. Only once she got there it wasn't what she thought. I mind keeps wondering if she did not end up in a snuff film. IMO It will be a while before they find her remains if they do at all. She will show herself when there is unusual conditions such as flooding.
That makes me think of the low cost motel/hotel on Waccamaw Boulevard near where the skeletal remains were found and not far from where HE was last seen. I don't want to mention their name because they are a chain, but the price was only $40.00 a night right now. Not that I think HE would do that, it just made me think of that motel/hotel because it was so cheap.

Are you referring to the RM who is a POI in the Brittanee Drexel case?

Am not aware of that case, sorry. I'll take a look. - Yes and that's a big YES, I am referring to the same person. I need to explore this POI further. Thanks for giving me further cases to check - and a heck of a lot of reading. There goes the holidays. Thanks team.

Am not aware of that case, sorry. I'll take a look. - Yes and that's a big YES, I am referring to the same person. I need to explore this POI further. Thanks for giving me further cases to check - and a heck of a lot of reading. There goes the holidays. Thanks team.

http://investigation.discovery.com/...appeared-brittanee-drexel-has-disappeared.htm

Brittanee Drexel Has Disappeared 02:47
After 3 days at the beach for Spring Break, 17 year-old Brittanee Drexel vanishes just moments after texting her boyfriend. When police track her cell phone to an isolated rural area, known for alligators and swamps, her family fears the worst.

That makes me think of the low cost motel/hotel on Waccamaw Boulevard near where the skeletal remains were found and not far from where HE was last seen. I don't want to mention their name because they are a chain, but the price was only $40.00 a night right now. Not that I think HE would do that, it just made me think of that motel/hotel because it was so cheap.

Many small construction companies house their workers at such places for a couple of months, and then move on to a new job elsewhere. Typically, the employees work Monday-Friday and either half-a-day or all day on Saturday. If they live within 100 miles of the job, they drive home Saturday afternoon or evening, spend Sunday with their families, and drive back to the job late Sunday evening. One way that SKs stay mobile to enlarge their killing fields.

Where are you, Ms.Heather!?!? Weighing heavy on my heart and mind today. All of these cases touch me in one way or another, but for some reason, HE has grabbed hold of my heart and thoughts!

Give the searchers, your family, someone/anyone a sign, young one! Please be safe and warm on this New Year's Eve. ^j^

To Heather's family, stay strong. Please know that there are so many people who are behind you and are hoping for the safe return of you precious daughter. You do not stand alone.

The above goes for all of the missing, ALL OF THEM!

Does anyone know if SLED or the FBI are involved yet ?

Many small construction companies house their workers at such places for a couple of months, and then move on to a new job elsewhere. Typically, the employees work Monday-Friday and either half-a-day or all day on Saturday. If they live within 100 miles of the job, they drive home Saturday afternoon or evening, spend Sunday with their families, and drive back to the job late Sunday evening. One way that SKs stay mobile to enlarge their killing fields.

I can see that. One of the theories in the Jennifer Kesse case is that it might have involved construction workers based on what the POI was wearing when parking her car. In the East Area Rapist, police have disclosed that traces of the same dried paint had been found at several of the crime scenes. His murders seemed to stop about the time that a construction by a Sacramento development company was completed in southern CA.

I had a hard time finding her FB page. Mainly because they squished the words all together findheatherelvis is the official family page.

Also, someone started a separate group page that should probably be shut down to prevent confusion. It is Help Find Heather Elvis. Anyone know how to make a shut down happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member