SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall some mention of HE and potential modeling early on in thread. Can someone point me to anything connecting her to that?
Very uncomfortable feeling about this.

Why is that? Just curious.

On her Tumblr archive are a few photos with watermarks from a photographer. The photographer who did the photos mentioned is legitimate.

I'm wondering why there hasn't been any updates on the FHE page at all today. Not from Matt, April or Mr. Barrett... I find that worrisome ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

interesting.. There are now 3 woman missing in MB..

Heather Elvis. 12/18..lived at River Oaks
Jamie Cross.12/23...lived in Carolina Forest area
Rachel Provow 12/28 ..walked away from caretaker's house on Burcale Road

3 locations, all located off Hwy 501..within 5 miles of eachother.

conversation on the Jamie facebook page stating a few days before Jamie disappeared she walked from her house to visit a Rachel who lived on Burcale Road..
has to be more than a coincidence ...

No wonder there's no talk about who or how these remains were found! Can't even give credit where credit is due!

All I heard was, "stay away, go pass out flyers!"

Credit for finding the remains was given to "police" and "authorities" in at least a couple news articles (linked earlier in this thread). Another news article gave credit to the community group of searchers. Who knows which is true? Supposedly, they were found in an area being searched by LE and a community group.

GENERAL COMMENT:
No one that I know of was turned away if they went to PTL. Maybe at other places, but the CUE lead search didn't turn anyone away while I was on-site. And, I was there almost 12 hours Saturday and more than 7 hours yesterday. Everyone who I saw come up was logged in, assigned a place to go and then given the opportunity to search & assist.
I know the FHE FB page said no more boaters Friday. However, I don't know where all this other stuff about people being turned away is coming from. Unless someone else was down there and saw it or heard it first hand, it should stop.

I'm wondering why there hasn't been any updates on the FHE page at all today. Not from Matt, April or Mr. Barrett... I find that worrisome ...

And no request for posters! I agree with you, it's troubling.

And no request for posters! I agree with you, it's troubling.

I'm guessing some of the out-of-town searchers and other resources may have had to return home or to their own jurisdictions last night. This may have been a day to regroup, review what's been done, which tips have been followed up and how to proceed. JMO

conversation on the Jamie facebook page stating a few days before Jamie disappeared she walked from her house to visit a Rachel who lived on Burcale Road..

BBM...........did these 3 girls know each other? same age? do we have info on Jamie? Rachel to sleuth?
each girl exactly 5 days apart missing......now a man on the 18th also?

And all 3 went missing 5 days apart...

Seriously getting freaked out a bit, given the location where I live, which I will not mention, and my age, which I will also not mention due to the fact we do not know who may be reading this thread... but seriously... WTH is going on?!???

Heather20k-page1_zps650cfe94.jpg

*thank you Kimi for the high resolution flyer

I'm guessing some of the out-of-town searchers and other resources may have had to return home or to their own jurisdictions last night. This may have been a day to regroup, review what's been done, which tips have been followed up and how to proceed. JMO

I hope you are right.. I didn't think of that

Passionflower...the facebook comment didn't say Jamie knew Rachel Provow ..just stated a few days before Jamie went missing she had visited someone named Rachel on Burcale road

I'm surprised about the Burcale Rd disappearance without someone seeing something....Burcale is an extremely busy Rd.

Discussing what is happening on a facebook page is not allowed. I know you all are just trying to help. Anything from facebook is pretty much considered rumor. Although not perfect we try to stick with what is known thru main stream media and law enforcement.

:tyou:

Discussing what is happening on a facebook page is not allowed. I know you all are just trying to help. Anything from facebook is pretty much considered rumor. Although not perfect we try to stick with what is known thru main stream media and law enforcement.

Sorry about that. I thought the official search page messages, from the page admin, would be handled a little differently. Didn't mean to break the rules.

No wonder there's no talk about who or how these remains were found! Can't even give credit where credit is due!

All I heard was, "stay away, go pass out flyers!"

Not to be disrespectful by any means but I hardly see why it's necessary to give credit to anyone? If the remains are that of BD then many people should be given praise, look at all the people that volunteered their efforts. Who gets commendation is not nearly as significant as the fact that they were found. Someone, somewhere will at least know where their loved one is now. Granted those remains will take away a family's dream of a safe return but at least gives them the peace of having the answer of "where". It's the unknown that haunts constantly. The next chapter of their life has to deal with who or why.

I apologize. I thought if it came from an administrator of the find . . . page more credence than just rumor would be given. After all, the admins provide updated posters, request help in searches/passing out flyers, and answer questions if they can.
We look to them for updated info.

I trust info from an official page admin more than I do reporter info-reporters are always screwing up info :)

But I got it now, thank you for deleting my post. It won't happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member