SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Le said Heather was last known to be at River Oaks. Does that mean they traced her last ping?

Again, that last Tumblr post was time stamped 02:09AM. So is it safe to assume she was home when making that post? She could have been on her phone on the www, right? So how does le know for a fact she was at River Oaks? When she was on the net, was it via cell, tablet or pc?

Then they concentrate on PTL? Why? Is it possible her cell pinged at PTL after she posted to her Tumblr & spoke to her roomie?

Gonna look for a list of towers in that area...

QUESTION: Why was Dawn contacted by le before they found out the gender of the bones? What about if the bones are male? Then did Dawn really need that call? Just sayin'... Is it possible some clothing, wallet, purse, something leaning toward feminine was found on or near the bones?[/QUOTE]

RSBM

I'm not so sure that anything would have needed to have been found with the skeletal remains in order for LE to contact Dawn. MANY on this forum alone were already discussing the fact that the bones could be BD. I'm sure once word got out that remains were found, all forums were abuzz with the same thoughts of whom the bones could be. LE would most likely want to warn BD's Mama before the general gossip got to her. It would be the right thing to do. All JMO though.

RSBM

I'm not so sure that anything would have needed to have been found with the skeletal remains in order for LE to contact Dawn. MANY on this forum alone were already discussing the fact that the bones could be BD. I'm sure once word got out that remains were found, all forums were abuzz with the same thoughts of whom the bones could be. LE would most likely want to warn BD's Mama before the general gossip got to her. It would be the right thing to do. All JMO though.

Yeah, that makes more sense. Thanks. :)

Dillon County county is very dangerous with rapes, murders and gang violence. Timmonsville has no police protection. There are many crime ridden areas in and near Horry County.

I agree with you, it's past time to reach for outside help to find Heather Elvis, Jamie Cross and now Rachel Provow.
As residents we need to go to county and city council meetings and demand changes. Our safety is at risk, some of our tax dollars need to spent on more officers and efficient training for situations involving missing persons. We are in danger, our children are at risk, nothing is more important than human life.
No offense to all South Carolinian's but it is #2 in violence against women in the nation
http://www.thestate.com/2012/09/20/2448208/south-carolina-rated-second-worst.html

Reading the TOS is a must.....NOTHING is more WORSE when you want to talk about a case & it has been CLOSED for review..........

I recall some mention of HE and potential modeling early on in thread. Can someone point me to anything connecting her to that?
Very uncomfortable feeling about this.

Was it verified that HE's driver's license was found in the seat of the car?

No offense to all South Carolinian's but it is #2 in violence against women in the nation
http://www.thestate.com/2012/09/20/2448208/south-carolina-rated-second-worst.html

I live in SC and it's just a fact. A lot of the problem is the court system not dealing out punishment. Also the judges here don't deal with divorce cases very well, and it causes more problems. They tell them to work it out and come back in 6 weeks with a plan on finances/kids. Lots of circuit judges who just travel around to counties and barely even look up from the paperwork. It's sick and sad. But I lived near MB for years and the police have a job on their hands with tourists and I doubt have a lot of staff for much else. This time of year should be slower though.

Snip

Also, they just said that it was an independent search for Heather Elvis that turned up these skeletal remains.

If this was the search at River Oaks, it's amazing because on the findheatherelvis FB page they were talking (on Friday) about a search (the next day) that wasn't being run by CUE and advising folks not to go. Not to show up to search just to pass out fliers.
Advising them not to go because it wasn't official and the risk is that something will be missed and/or ruined. Etc etc etc

Good for the people that did show up. Together we are stronger and can do more. If everyone would look around their surroundings just imagine . . .
Please do not berate me for giving them kudos. I understand the need for orderly searches and all that but with only so much "official" manpower things go very slowly and too many are missing and unaccounted for right now.
Because those people showed up one family, some family, may find out where their loved one is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, they just said that it was an independent search for Heather Elvis that turned up these skeletal remains.

No wonder there's no talk about who or how these remains were found! Can't even give credit where credit is due!

All I heard was, "stay away, go pass out flyers!"

Can't speak for other members here, but I know why I'm here. And it has nothing to do with CSI or my own entertainment.

Unless you or someone you know has been the victim of a crime you might not get it.

Just getting in---What's the latest news on Heather?

Dillon County county is very dangerous with rapes, murders and gang violence. Timmonsville has no police protection. There are many crime ridden areas in and near Horry County.

I agree with you, it's past time to reach for outside help to find Heather Elvis, Jamie Cross and now Rachel Provow.
As residents we need to go to county and city council meetings and demand changes. Our safety is at risk, some of our tax dollars need to spent on more officers and efficient training for situations involving missing persons. We are in danger, our children are at risk, nothing is more important than human life.

I was born & raised in Dillon before moving to the beach in 2005 & can definitely attest to the dangers of Dillon County.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for deleting my post with the FALSE twitter statement. I apologize for posting it. I do think that twitter will be where the news will come from first, her friends and age group will share any news. I pray for all of these girls to be found soon!

not to my knowledge but since one of her SM accounts she calls herself moonchild I guessing she is a July birthday

I've got the birthdate - thanks to Charlie J. post. Am needing confirmation - was the last contact 2am or 3am on Wednesday 18 Dec? I've seen both.

Nine unsolved missing
/murdered persons investigations in Myrtle Beach/Horry County, SC, in the last eight years...and who knows about how many victims are missing/murdered in the adjacent counties?

Imo, it is past time to form a Task Force including the FBI BAU2, US Marshals, HSA, State & Local LEAs..

Joel Daniel Poston, 58, of 1255 Ronald Road in Scranton, South Carolina. He was last seen around midnight on Wednesday, December 18th

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=986166#.UsIkiGRDtEV

Hi. I'm new to the forum, so not totally aware of the rules here. Could someone possibly link to her Tumblr though. I'm curious after reading some of your reactions. Thanks!

Welcome mchar ::

:welcome:

Thanks for deleting my post with the FALSE twitter statement. I apologize for posting it. I do think that twitter will be where the news will come from first, her friends and age group will share any news. I pray for all of these girls to be found soon!

HE's aunt called the girl out on it. I was proud of her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo