SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess nobody is talking from your link:

Video link is not up yet. Don't know if they'll post it.

On-camera were Terri, Debbi and Morgan

Debbi - If Moorers didn't hurt Heather, she believes they know who did.

Morgan - They're parents too. They should know how we feel.

Terri - They can turn them loose if Heather's safe.

Attorneys not on camera.

Just heard solicitor on 99.5 WRNN on my way to work. He said the evidence of the kidnapping charges is strong and they are requesting bond be withheld. When a cohost asked him if there was any truth behind the social media rumors that their driveway had recently been repaved and there are plans to dig it up, he didn't really deny or confirm anything but said that he had also heard those rumors and that if their driveway had recently been repaved, he imagines that it will be dug up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It always shocks me when LE arrest people and friends and family are in denial. They won't charge them on nothing :/

Is it true about the driveway? You think we would of heard about it as it was being done.

so much to do today, but monitoring this thread is top of my list.

her lawyer sounds iffy, his sounds sure of himself.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just heard solicitor on 99.5 WRNN on my way to work. He said the evidence of the kidnapping charges is strong and they are requesting bond be withheld. When a cohost asked him if there was any truth behind the social media rumors that their driveway had recently been repaved and there are plans to dig it up, he didn't really deny or confirm anything but said that he had also heard those rumors and that if their driveway had recently been repaved, he imagines that it will be dug up.

Couldn't they use a sonar on the driveway.

maybe they DID have a lawyer (or the family),but once lawer got a whiff of what was transpiring they ran quickly away-or they found out no $$$ to pay those substantial fees for BOTH.
guess u could say a PD is a MIckey Mouse lawyer so they'll feel right at home :floorlaugh:

I think they only did a consult with an attorney. "We are being bullied, harassed, teased and talked about"
Said attorney listens and then lays out his retainer. TM and SM say, "we will be in touch"
I'm certain the attorney was well aware of the situation and his 'retainer' was sky high.
Thus why the PD now. They can not afford an attorney.

Neither could cfJodi Arias. And look at the 'love' between her and Nurmi. Lol
Can you imagine being tm's lawyer??? Oy vey.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

How freaking horrific if Heather is there, in their drive.
As far as the spiel from their lawyers....sounds like they are going to deny deny deny. I cannot wait to hear some of the evidence against these two. The more I hear the more I feel that these two are a match made in he77.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Elvis family

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I just wanted to point this out. Sidney's court record has 9:00 am for court tomorrow not 10:00 am. Tammy's new charge for kidnapping doesn't have a time listed yet for court tomorrow. hmmm

Moorer, Sidney Stclair Bond Hearing Event 02/24/2014-09:00

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/horry/publicindex/

I wouldn't go by that. HC records aren't always accurate IMO.

Most of the local news agencies are posting up-to-date times (sort of).

Take Saturday for instance. They said SM's hearing wouldn't be until 3pm and then, they held it shortly after noon.

Good morning. Just checking in and awaiting word on the bond hearing and possible new charges. Keeping Heather and her family in my prayers.

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 8m

Bond hearing just got switched to detention center to start at 830

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 5m

Second change of plans- bond hearing for the Moorers scheduled for ten am after the general bond hearing that starts at 830

They have to be making these last minute changes on purpose to keep the public away.

Sounds like they're cocky as ever & maybe don't get the seriousness of it? Maybe today it will start sinking in???

I wonder if the moved the time up knowing that on that the family had put out a request to the community to attend to show support for Heather to the judge? Perhaps they were worried about a huge crowd showing up ~ This community is upset and appalled at the behavior of the Moorers!

I'm pages behind so my apologies if this has been posted already.

Ok, if someone you knew or someone you were related to was charged with a heinous crime(s), wouldn't the fact that the FBI, and US Marshals are involved give some credit to the charges? Just sayin'.

A thought of "dayum, I never thought they'd do something like that but maybe they did". It's not like this is back in Mayberry days on the Andy Griffith show. No disrespect, I love that show, but, technology has come a loong way. Forensics. From a victim's experience and just plain common sense, it annoys me to no end when people who know the suspect(s) try to deny the facts. :twocents:

I get it may be hard to think of someone you may know as being capable of being so cruel but COME ON!!! :facepalm:
Some can't comprehend that a person we love can also be someone we never really knew. Monsters are not supposed to be in the circle of our family or friends. It is a sad reality and one people don't want to face. The shock will wear off and eventually common sense will sink in.

Reporter on scene now states General bond hearing is at 8:30 ~ Moorers is at 10:00 ~ I don't know what the difference is!

Would someone please keep us updated on here. It's my only access to any information this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsherwood