SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darnit!! I'm lagging again!!! Was fine during the night, and now....I make a post, and the answers to it are a page back! UGH!!!!
Glad to know it's not just a newbie thing.

tia for posting updates, as I know y'all will. daughter going in for last ob appt, csection in morning, I'll have her 11 month old for much of this week. along with homeschooling my three and thirteen yr olds, and I'm up for surgery soon. but I will be here as often as possible!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder if there's any possibility the PC is to announce they found Heather? Or that they are adding murder charges? Or just telling us about the kidnapping charges?

I wonder how many people will be at the hearing? It's a weekday, and a lot of people have to work.

CarolinaLive.com just announced it will be streaming live form the news Conference
WPDE News Channel 15

sorry I don't have a link to share

Now this:

Brooke Holden ‏@brooke_holden 2m

UPDATE: The Moorer bond hearing will be held at J.Reuben Long Dentention Center between 9-10am this morning regarding the #HeatherElvis case

My head is spinning, trying to keep up with all of these time changes.

tia for posting updates, as I know y'all will. daughter going in for last ob appt, csection in morning, I'll have her 11 month old for much of this week. along with homeschooling my three and thirteen yr olds, and I'm up for surgery soon. but I will be here as often as possible!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Prayers for your daughter's c-section! 11 month old and a newborn!!!! Ohhhhh Lawd!!!! LOL

I didnt know you homeschooled???? Im going to start homeschooling my daughter, lets PM about that :)

I didn't even try to catch up this morning. Just waiting on the press conference. Finally!

This is what I woke up with this morning. LE has charged the with indecent exposure in 2 totally different locations on the same night. LE had to know exactly what they were looking for. Somewhere, there was information to lead them to those 2 locations. I think I now know what the content of the PM's were that they talked about.

Now this:

Brooke Holden ‏@brooke_holden 2m

UPDATE: The Moorer bond hearing will be held at J.Reuben Long Dentention Center between 9-10am this morning regarding the #HeatherElvis case

My head is spinning, trying to keep up with all of these time changes.

I guarantee they are expecting a circus because there are SO many people who are very close to this case, locally. So this is a good way to keep some of those people at the wrong location. I would like to think they tell the family the correct location. They are the only ones who should be in there anyway, IMO.

Im not saying these locals are bad people, its just that emotions are running very high and things could get out of control especially if some M supporters show up....

Yesterday Terry invited everyone from the community to come out and watch to show their support.

Yeah, I know, but I wonder how many people will be there considering it's not exactly at a convenient time for most people.

I didn't even try to catch up this morning. Just waiting on the press conference. Finally!

This is what I woke up with this morning. LE has charged the with indecent exposure in 2 totally different locations on the same night. LE had to know exactly what they were looking for. Somewhere, there was information to lead them to those 2 locations. I think I now know what the content of the PM's were that they talked about.

What's your theory?

I guarantee they are expecting a circus because there are SO many people who are very close to this case, locally. So this is a good way to keep some of those people at the wrong location. I would like to think they tell the family the correct location. They are the only ones who should be in there anyway, IMO.

Im not saying these locals are bad people, its just that emotions are running very high and things could get out of control especially if some M supporters show up....
I'm a local and I'm not going, but I really think the majority of those who are, would be there in support of the Elvis family. I wouldn't expect pitchforks or a riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm