Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.carolinalive.com/m/news/story?list=195106&id=1011279#.Uwti2Hm9Kc0
This article says evidence was from the property and inside the home.

I can't help but to feel that they stalked Heather for days leading up to the night of the 17th. The fact that one of the IE charges is right near the mcdonalds leads me to believe this. If Their trucks are new then perhaps there are gps coordinates in the on oard computers. I'd like to know the times on the IE charges and what time for each location. Probably matches with the texts sent to HE.

This is no doubt premeditated and I have even wondered if this planning goes back to SM first catching her eye... Or is all of this his and Heather's punishment for what may have been a mere dalliance on her part...

I now leave only a very small bit of room for SM being tortured into being a participant in abducting and murdering HE.

I feel like a lot of times no body = no conviction.
Like the Susan Powell case. To any sane person, the scene at the house pointed to murder.
So, criminals don't have to worry so much about the crime scene, as long as they have a great hiding spot for the body.

Susan's case never resulted in charges unfortunately.

But I have seen many 'convictions' in missing body cases.

I suspect they found Heather's bloody clothing on the Moorer property or something else that convinces them Heather has indeed been murdered.

I think more and more missing person cases are going to result in convictions.

I believe LE has evidence that is solid proving Heather has been murdered.

LE/DA would not risk bringing this to trial if they did not feel they could prove their case BARD.

I think it is compelling evidence just like the DA has in the Sierra Lamar case, imo.

That is why these two jerks were charged with kidnapping and murder of Heather so quickly once they got additional information.

IMO

I have followed this story, read the threads, MSM and SM and i am heartbroken after the PC. I suppose I was naive in expecting anything other than this,but, as a mother to children Heather's age...it was like being punched in the gut.

The most horrific and evil act following the kidnapping, murder and torment of this beautiful young girl would be to sentence her family to a life time of not knowing where she is. While i know nothing can give them back their life, as they knew it just a few weeks ago, i pray that they can have closure. My thoughts and prayers for the Elvis family.

One of the worst parts about grieving and mourning a death is how the world just goes relentlessly on and on...my heart is with the Elvis family as their worst nightmare comes true.

Imo, it is the 'not knowing' that is the worst for the families of the missing/murdered victims.. Although there can never be closure, the family can now begin the grieving process while continuing their journey for Justice..
The Elvis family will forever have a hole in their hearts that only HE can fill...

I just hope the end was swift for Heather and she didn't suffer. No family deserves the torture that the Moorer's have heaped on the Elvis family. The fact that weeks after Heather's death Tammy Moorer is still full of anger towards Heather makes me wonder. You would think she would be thrilled that Heather is out of their life. Something is up there and I can't quite figure it out.

I think part of the answer is Terry Elvis. The M's didn't bank on Heather's dad being so relentless; the posters; the billboards; the news stories....Everywhere they went and looked. The neighbors even had the poster on their mailbox (from one MSM picture). Probably more to it than this but IMO it infuriated TM to have Heather's beautiful face everywhere.

And to think TM posted those vile things about HE knowing all along that she was deceased. :furious:

I am a lurker here and on FB. I have been so consumed with this case and my heart just aches with this news. My last hope is that something makes the Moorer's confess and end this nightmare for the family. I also cannot help but still wonder what part TM's father played in this nightmare.

I wonder the same. :jail:

And thanks for coming out of lurking to post.

Is it possible LE has found Heather's body and just hasn't announced it? I'm wondering this because of the way these charges have been rolled out slowly, as if LE was playing a mind game with the Moorers.

Good morning, everyone. I feel like I've been punched in the stomach. Even though we pretty much knew what direction this was heading, it's still hard to have it confirmed that Heather is not alive.

So very angry and sad. Prayers for the Elvis family, for those who loved her, and prayers for the children who have lost their parents. Prayers for those who are searching, prayers that they find her and bring her home very soon. And prayers for a beautiful young lady who is gone way too soon.

Terrible :(

I went over to the Disboards to see what her buddies over there are saying. Apparently every time one of them tries to bring it up, the mods delete the thread.

I don't think TM will talk. At this point isn't she even saying she has never even met Heather. IMO TM has always been about the control. By not disclosing Heather's location, this is her way of still controlling the situation.

I just hope the end was swift for Heather and she didn't suffer. No family deserves the torture that the Moorer's have heaped on the Elvis family. The fact that weeks after Heather's death Tammy Moorer is still full of anger towards Heather makes me wonder. You would think she would be thrilled that Heather is out of their life. Something is up there and I can't quite figure it out.

IMO, a person who had no qualms about torturing the Elvis family the way she did (taunting them on FB, harassing the searchers, filing charges against Heather's dad, etc.), will also have no qualms about dragging out whatever it is that she and her hubby did to Heather. :(

I really do dread finding out the details of what happened to Heather.

Sending peace and strength to Heather's family...

Is it possible LE has found Heather's body and just hasn't announced it? I'm wondering this because of the way these charges have been rolled out slowly, as if LE was playing a mind game with the Moorers.

Hi there. I wondered this as well. LE can lie, so I hope they found Heather and are keeping this info close until they can throw it at the M's to get more info. I think LE is being very strategic. It's been very encouraging seeing their "game plan" unfold these past few days.

I hope to post more later, but for now....

TM's foolish friends allowed her narcissistic spinning to lure them into their preferred fantasy that TM is not only innocent, but a Joan of Arc figure as well. I hope the realization that they were hoodwinked while HE lie dead somewhere at the hands of their criminal pals is a most sobering experience.

And, will be interesting discover what really happened in all those phone calls until 6 a.m.

Since TM is, IMO, so handy at pretending to be someone else when posting bogus social media content, it seems to me that using Heather's phone to help her (failed) alibi would be a logical step for her.

I also wonder if the phone was at the home of the Moorer's.

Whatever the case, these two are beyond stupid. And while I have no doubt SM gladly assisted his cohort and is no victim, he has nonetheless always reminded me of a trained monkey. But I hesitate to offend monkeys.

No, I don't think so. LE would not do that since there are still searches going on.

IMO

Floridamom mentioned a body found in Tampa that LE has been very quiet about. Timing wise it would make perfect sense.

That has always broken my heart, but never more than now. She will never have the chance to grow and learn that real and true love in no way resembles what she knew of him.

:anguish::anguish::anguish:
Did you see her smile when she learned to drive the stick shift while on a real date with a real gentleman? It was her last great memory and it will be with her forever. She got the chance to know of something better.

Bless her date's broken heart, too. He should take comfort knowing he did a wonderful thing for Heather by being such a nice guy.

In the PC they stated that Heather has not been located that she is still missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff