SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the end was swift for Heather and she didn't suffer. No family deserves the torture that the Moorer's have heaped on the Elvis family. The fact that weeks after Heather's death Tammy Moorer is still full of anger towards Heather makes me wonder. You would think she would be thrilled that Heather is out of their life. Something is up there and I can't quite figure it out.

I think Tammy is still angry at Heather because she's been caught and she blames any and all of what is happening to her on Heather. Tammy will tell anyone willing to listen that nothing is her fault. Not now. Not ever. I hope she fries!!! I too hope that Heather was not made to suffer but given what we know of Tammy,I shudder to think about it. Tammy's bday is March 8th. I hope that she spends the rest of her bdays locked up as Heather has no more. RIP Heather <3

Prayers for HE's date. How difficult it must be knowing you were with a beautiful person enjoying her last happy moments on this earth. I keep thinking of the picture of HE driving and smiling

All I could think when she announced the charges to come, was "please don't let the Elvis family be hearing this for the first time."

I think they've known pretty much all along that Heather was killed, but I'm sure LE spoke with them before this became public. They also likely have support from victim programs within the justice system.

I hope that there is one tiny iota of decency left in SM ~ for the sake of his "relationship" with Heather ~ and he leads LE to Heather's remains. RIP, Heather.

Unfortunately, but perhaps a SLIGHT saving grace in this instance is that I believe the Elvis family has known for a while now that this would be the outcome. IMO, LE has had some evidence for a while now that HE was deceased, they just couldn't PROVE it beyond a reasonable doubt. IMO, they now have a rock solid case and that is why they have made the arrests and charged the Ms.
<snipped>

Agreed! I'm thinking the same -- LE has had a case (no matter how fragile) against the Moorers, from the beginning. TE knew TM/SM were on LE's radar from day one (or day two latest).

And, if we all recall now that search maps, etc have been published -- some of the initial searches were conducted around the M family property. Why would that happen unless LE had strong indications they were involved?

So, what happened to Heather and where is she now? I think TM and SM know. The question is -- Which will be the first to tell the tale?

I give Sidney 2-3 days tops before he rolls on Tammy. A) He must be miserable; whereas she is still mad. B) It's so obvious that he has been dominated by her. He will finally be out from under her domination. C) While she seems the type to defy a death penalty possibility, he seems the type to break down in tears at the prospect of Death Row.

My heart breaks for the Elvis family, but I can't stop thinking about the Moorer children. What would it be like to get home from school, and someone, maybe a grandparent or aunt, have to tell you that your parents are in jail for murdering your fathers girlfriend. I don't know how old these children are, but if they are high school age, there is no way they haven't heard the talk about it around myrtle beach. Hopefully, they are taken out of school and are staying elsewhere.
There people not only ruined the lives of the Elvis family, but their own childrens also. The adult family members (at least the ones who have spoken out) appear to be as stupid as TM and SM.

It's hard to fathom the fear HE went through during her last moments on earth. These people are evil beyond words.

And to think TM posted those vile things about HE knowing all along that she was deceased. :furious:

And that also is what makes me feel like that they/she won't tell where Heather's body is,unless they can plea for their life instead of death from the death penalty.
I see Tammy as the type to go down swinging. I hope I am wrong.
I hope they have one ounce of decency and dignity to end this. But the taunting of the Elvis family by Tammy makes me think she won't go down without a fight and she won't release any information that will hurt herself.
To me, it's probably self preservation now.
I hope Heather's body is found, and I continue to pray for the Elvis family.
IMOO.

And I'm so disheartened by TM's vileness. That people like that exist - in such close proximity to my home! - makes me so sad and disillusioned. Maybe that's naive, but it's shocking to me.
BBM: That really gets me too. None of the places mentioned, throughout the case, have been foreign to me. In high school, I even had a friend who lived on the M's street. It makes me quiver, thinking about sleepovers in that neighborhood now. Just the other day, I had lunch at my favorite sushi place, right across the lake from, and in view of, the TK. Too close to home! Last night was the first time I had a nightmare about all of this. That said, I can only imagine how many nightmares the Elvis family has endured. Heartbreaking. :(

The M's have made piss poor choices up to this point. Hopefully God will put it in one of their hearts to do the right thing, one time, and lead investigators to her body.

Does anything think the killers will give HE's location in exchange for a no death penalty trial?

Just catching up, my heart goes out to the Elvis family, the Moorer children and all of Heather's friends and loved ones :(

I admit I was surprised to see them both charged with murder. I really did wonder if it would just be TM with SM and/or a family member charged with accessory.

Please let Heather be found today.

And that also is what makes me feel like that they/she won't tell where Heather's body is,unless they can plea for their life instead of death from the death penalty.
I see Tammy as the type to go down swinging. I hope I am wrong.
I hope they have one ounce of decency and dignity to end this. But the taunting of the Elvis family by Tammy makes me think she won't go down without a fight and she won't release any information that will hurt herself.
To me, it's probably self preservation now.
I hope Heather's body is found, and I continue to pray for the Elvis family.
IMOO.

Ha, I was just wondering the same thing. I hate to offer a deal, but for the familys sake, they need to give her a decent burial.

The only "good" that can come out of this now is to pray that LE has enough to be able to locate Heather's body without TM/SM help and not offer either of them a deal that takes the DP off the table (if they in fact go the DP route) JMO of course. I can't imagine being murdered (at all) much less by someone you trust, I can't imagine having a mom and dad be in jail for murder and I can't imagine the pain of knowing your child was murdered and you will never see them again. My heart breaks for all involved.

My heart breaks for the Elvis family, but I can't stop thinking about the Moorer children. What would it be like to get home from school, and someone, maybe a grandparent or aunt, have to tell you that your parents are in jail for murdering your fathers girlfriend. I don't know how old these children are, but if they are high school age, there is no way they haven't heard the talk about it around myrtle beach. Hopefully, they are taken out of school and are staying elsewhere.
There people not only ruined the lives of the Elvis family, but their own childrens also. The adult family members (at least the ones who have spoken out) appear to be as stupid as TM and SM.

They're home schooled. Also in custody of a relative. I hope it's his parents, not hers.

Floridamom mentioned a body found in Tampa that LE has been very quiet about. Timing wise it would make perfect sense.

Possibly this? Haven't been able to find any updates re:ID of the body found.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/02/08/decomposing-body-found-in-palm-beach-gardens/

Hate to be so graphic, but I presume this has been explored before with the CA case... if this body did somehow turn out to be HE, would it be "badly decomposing" at this point?

RIP Heather. I have a feeling it may take awhile, but we'll see justice for you. LE seems to be bringing their A-game.

Regarding TCM's online presence since Heather went missing... she knew Heather was deceased, yet she was still so angry about the affair. I think she tried many things to even the score... the trip, the new truck, the assault on Heather. Nothing she did helped her get over what happened between Heather and Sidney, including killing Heather. I shudder to think what more she might have done to feel like things were perfect in her world again. I am so glad she is behind bars now.

I hope that at least one of them reveals where Heather is. After that, they should both get the death penalty for what they've done. They are nothing but a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone