SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlurking...I've been following the thread for days now, you all are really talented detectives! I used to live in the Myrtle Beach area and was once a vulnerable young girl in the restaurant industry. I identify closely with HE for this reason. Keep up the great sleuthing folks, I am impressed with your work.

:welcome:

Does anyone else find it odd that Competition Cars keeps coming up in relation to Heather?

This name popped up in SM marathon-

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/SidneyMoorer/wdwmarathonweekend2014
Competition Cars Anytime you can help a child, it is a blessing!!!!
$100.00
6/21/2013

got me thinking-Didn't Heather do some modeling for them??

Competition Cars - Myrtle Beach, SC - Car Dealership | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/competitioncarsmb

also thinking I saw mention of an event they were having on 12/17-the nite Heather had her date? I might have seen mention of her not attending??Maybe Heather was avoiding that event?
If she was a model on their pages maybe someone "asked" for her. You know,if u put ur face out there you might end up attracting the WRONG kind of attention?
I believe Heather also made mention of how she was in so many tourist fotos at TK? Maybe she started attracting the attention of a perv and she went out on a 1st date to avoid that event??Coincidence??

:welcome: Nerpdog! :wagon:

Interesting theory of the Wupatki campground! :thumb:

:seeya:

I am so far behind on these posts, so if this has already been addressed, admin, feel free to delete. This photo along with another one that was previously removed was sent to LE back the first week of Feb. There are 2 distinct "out of place" things in it. In addition, I too tried to follow TM's riddles with her pics. She was telling a story no doubt, and I believe whatever happened to Heather, she maintained a bit of evidence to always hold over SM's head to keep him in line. MOO of course.:banghead:

I am so far behind on these posts, so if this has already been addressed, admin, feel free to delete. This photo along with another one that was previously removed was sent to LE back the first week of Feb. There are 2 distinct "out of place" things in it. In addition, I too tried to follow TM's riddles with her pics. She was telling a story no doubt, and I believe whatever happened to Heather, she maintained a bit of evidence to always hold over SM's head to keep him in line. MOO of course.:banghead:

What is out of place in the ruins picture?

JMO-TM was raised as if she were a princess growing up, thus her love for Disney. She believes she is entitled. Very spoiled and selfish.TM's mom was a gospel singer, a semi famous recording artist. She still books gigs for events. Family money that SM could not take with him if he leaves his marriage.

Oh wait...maybe that is a different picture? I'm confused...and tired.

I don't see a photo in your post. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the Caison family was known to local LE already. This isn't the first time they've had issues. Granted, none have been to this extreme before.

The serial rapists/killers were cousins. And they worked together.

Hey, rizzo0904, I just jacked this post to ask how you are hanging in here? It is almost 3:00 a.m.. What time do you get off work? Waaaay back in the day I worked nightwork and have been a nightowl ever since. I loved the hours; but, that job was not meant to be a career for me. Looks as though you may have a long and late morning before bed if you plan to stay awake for the M's 'big reveal' tomorrow at 9 or 10:00 a.m.. Maybe you can squeeze a nap in before then.

Keep those peepers open!

The weekend of January 10th was the half marathon that Sidney participated in. I think that was the last Disney trip.

And January 10th was 66 days from the date Heather posted/tweeted the "66 Days" comment. Someone posted earlier that Heather may have planned on going with SM to Florida for his birthday/marathon weekend.

If Heather was pregnant, that could have been the final straw as far as TM was concerned (someone mentioned this earlier too). Since we don't know if there's any truth to the pregnancy, we haven't discussed it. If true, the Moorers could very well be facing two counts of murder.

The pregnancy rumor has stuck with me and last night I had one of my vivid dreams about a case. The images featured a chair, two women and a man. The woman in front was sitting down on the man's lap who was in the chair. She was holding a baby up in front of her with outstretched arms.

Oh I hate telling the rest. Someone from behind the woman did something bad to the woman holding the baby. Since the man was behind and so was the other woman as she was standing behind the man, it was unclear who began to hurt the woman holding the baby (wrapping and then pulling something that was placed around her neck).
I don't think my dreams are accurate - just my brain trying to make sense of a situation. The dream caused me to snap awake feeling startled, scared, and upset.

:seeya: tomorrow.

So glad to see the new kidnapping charges. Just need for them to fess up now and tell where HE is.

I have a bad feeling that the one IE event that is close to the timeline is somehow related to the case. Either some sick celebratory thing or part of the crime itself.

Hey, rizzo0904, I just jacked this post to ask how you are hanging in here? It is almost 3:00 a.m.. What time do you get off work? Waaaay back in the day I worked nightwork and have been a nightowl ever since. I loved the hours; but, that job was not meant to be a career for me. Looks as though you may have a long and late morning before bed if you plan to stay awake for the M's 'big reveal' tomorrow at 9 or 10:00 a.m.. Maybe you can squeeze a nap in before then.

Keep those peepers open!

I'm doing okay, thanks! I worked all three shifts this week...2 nights, 2 days, and now this. Got 8 hours off between my day and midnight shifts. Ugh!! I have 3.5 hours to go. Not gonna stay up for the big reveal. I'll get caught up with the 75+ pages when I wake up!

And January 10th was 66 days from the date Heather posted/tweeted the "66 Days" comment. Someone posted earlier that Heather may have planned on going with SM to Florida for his birthday/marathon weekend.

If Heather was pregnant, that could have been the final straw as far as TM was concerned (someone mentioned this earlier too). Since we don't know if there's any truth to the pregnancy, we haven't discussed it. If true, the Moorers could very well be facing two counts of murder.

The pregnancy rumor has stuck with me and last night I had one of my vivid dreams about a case. The images featured a chair, two women and a man. The woman in front was sitting down on the man's lap who was in the chair. She was holding a baby up in front of her with outstretched arms.

Oh I hate telling the rest. Someone from behind the woman did something bad to the woman holding the baby. Since the man was behind and so was the other woman as she was standing behind the man, it was unclear who began to hurt the woman holding the baby (wrapping and then pulling something that was placed around her neck).
I don't think my dreams are accurate - just my brain trying to make sense of a situation. The dream caused me to snap awake feeling startled, scared, and upset.

:seeya: tomorrow.

Woe.be.gone, that really sucks to have an unsettling dream about this case. I think Heather has become part of so many of us that dreams of her are not uncommon. What is disturbing is that the Ms have now become players in our nighttime thoughts. Yuck and D@^^. Hopefully you will have better dreams tonight involving the fact we are one more day closer to Heather returning to her family. Sleep tight!

I am very glad someone is asking that. I had that thought as well. Nor sure how to find out though. But hopefully police will look at that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'd like to know where one, either, or both of them were on May 3rd of last year.

OT: This is the first case I remember that was tried without a body or a weapon. There was even a movie loosely based on it.

Shirley Gibbs Russell: USMC Captain, 29, Quantico, 4 March 1989

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37723

Unfortunately, this case reminds me of Sierra Mae LaMar

CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 **arrest** - #20

This case has recently undergone major progress, after major delays. Sierra disappeared on her way to school in Morgan Hill, CA, on March 16, 2012. After years of a defendant/perp refusing to enter a plea, the Santa Clara County DA brought the case in front of the Grand Jury. That's what it took for him to enter a NG plea in a capital murder case

Sierra was only 15 years old when she was last seen, and the incredibly dedicated Sierra Searchers, known as TeamSierra, continue to look for her every Saturday. They are led by KlaasKidsSearch, and they are AMAZING (and include several dear friends of mine). Sierra has yet to be found :cry:, and for that reason, there are those who still hold out hope (understandably so).

However, full discovery has not yet been released, so as not to jeopardize the case. However, it must be enough to support 1st Degree Murder charges, with special circumstances and the possibility of a death sentence. The path towards #JusticeForSierra has NOT been easy, but I do believe it will be accomplished.

The LaMar Family are incredible people. As a mother/parent, I can't stop myself from holding out hope as well. My heart struggles to remain objective at times, as I pray with every fiber of my being that they are able to #FindSierra.

As this day draws to an end (on the West Coast), I see the parallels in the pursuit of #JusticeForHeather. I want nothing more than to be wrong, for Heather to be found alive, reunited with her family, and for LE to throw the book at the perpetrators who have (at minimum) kidnapped her, obstructed justice, and terrorized a family and community since the middle of December.

The words I have for those who have taken her will lead me to a TO, I feel that strongly, so it's easier for me to say "there are no words." I am infuriated, and I feel as though my hands are tied. I keep imagining myself in Mr. and Mrs. Elvis' shoes, envisioning my daughter without her sister, and the feelings paralyze me. I've seen the pain of a sibling without her sister, and it is JUST. SO. WRONG.

It's time for things to be made right.

#BringHeatherHome

LE must be able to prove Heather was under their control and the evidence be sufficient for them to make the charge at this stage without a victim. LE does not know yet how long they kept her and where they left her.

I doubt they used the camper to move a body unless the cadaver dogs did get a hit during the execution of the search warrants, but it is still possible they kept her in the camper very much alive for an extended period.

From things we have heard from TM herself and others, it is not a stretch to think they could have tortured HE by having sex in front of her and in other ways. TM is obviously an obsessive thinker and, in my opinion, from the second she learned of the affair she probably envisioned various scenarios of how she would make HE pay (while making SM pay in the process). Heather could have been with them in the parking lot of the Tilted Kilt in the wee hours of the 18th and also been seen on surveillance video which would square up the Kidnapping charges with the Indecent Exposure charges.

It will be interesting to see what LE has against them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jgouth