SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request to make from everyone on this thread.

As many years as I have been reading here, I have seen the transition to the text/twitter world of abbreviating things for speed and space. It's never bothered me before, but for some reason it bothers me tremendously in this case.

Every time I see "HE", my mind automatically translates it into the the word 'he' and that immediately makes me think of SM. I have to do a mental check to remind myself that it means "Heather".

I think at this point, most everyone on here (I think) has come to the conclusion that Heather is no longer among us physically.

Could we please, please, in this case, for her sake and her family's, not refer to her as 'HE'?

Everyone deserves the dignity of owning their name.

Her name is HEATHER.

Could we at least give her that dignity and use it here?

JMO

I do understand, but for me it is used within the context of the comment. From here on out, things are going to become even more graphic as the real story begins to emerge. Starting with Kidnapping and sexual deviancy...this case took a sharp turn into a disturbing direction. Preserving her dignity could be to use initials.

Perhaps we could include her middle initial and compromise?

I think these are both good points. I could go with HRE. I do think it sounds better. More respectful. And less confusing to newcomers who are joining us.

Praying for HRE :prayer:

Good point! It seems it would be easier to convince someone to go with them to building where there is the perception of privacy than to a secluded area off another road. And SM would know how to clean up an area afterwards.

Yeah, it sounded like TM sometimes went to those closed businesses at night with SM. If I remember right, I think one of the posts she made seemed to allude to having to leave to go to a business with her husband to help him. I think I read that back in this same thread. Something she said about the place opening or closing soon I think.

She probably helped him out at different times at some of the places. So she would know the layout of a certain place and could be waiting in the dark.

And here is the thing too and just speculation as I am not sure of this or not but wasnt it alleged that TM is capable of violence because it was alleged she may have already confronted Heather once before. It was about the time where Heather was posting about having to go to hospital because she supposedly fell down the stairs but then claimed someone pushed her. But others thought the real reason was that TM may have confronted her and had a physical confrontation with her. It may have just been speculation based on Heather having to go to hospital.

I thought of an answer for what could have lured Heather out of her apartment to meet SM and/or TM: Blackmail.

You come meet me/us right now, or I/we will tell your parents what you have been doing.

Bet the M's thought they got off easy when the first charges came down.Probably why Tammy was smiling in the mugshot. Now that they got the kidnapping charges they probably are sweating big time knowing that murder charges are probably heading their way soon.

they rearrest/do new mugshot, right? I wonder if she was still smiling?!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I honestly feel this is the case. At a particular point I started feeling like they were involved in trafficking. Either drugs or girls... or both. Thats why I have hope for Heather being alive. Even if they aren't trafficking I would guess they use and have contacts that would pay them for a pretty young girl...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

wouldn't we have seen drug charges by now if they were into that? I'll honestly be surprised if we don't see at least weed.... unless they cleaned house due to knowing this was coming.

The indecent exposure episode around the time of her disappearance could very well be related somehow. I am thinking maybe TM forced SM into meeting with Heather and luring her away to another spot. Once TM killed heather and they got rid of her maybe TM is like one of those crazy killers where she actually got some sick gratification out of the killing process and made SM have sex with her close to where they were and they didnt wait till they got home. I so hope that Heather's demise was quick and that she wasnt forced into any kind of sickness that TM dreamed up.

bracing myself for what might be revealed today. :( in general with this case.

Dreading what comes out next but ready to get it over with.

(((((ELVIS FAMILY))))) You are in my thoughts and prayers today.

The indecent exposure charges have me baffled, but here is a scenario: Heather communicated something that enraged TM. It may have been a direct taunt/insult to TM, like calling her an uncomplimentary name, or revealing something about her relationship with SM that would send TM off the deep end of rage.

So TM gets SM to join her in taunting Heather back, and along that line of thinking, with regard to the indecent exposure, maybe they sent Heather selfies of them mooning the camera, or something along those lines but more of a sexual nature.
From there I am stumped, because if they did that, why would Heather go meet them? So then I think perhaps the police were wrong about Heather driving to PTL, because maybe the third part of their night of terrorizing Heather, they went to her apartment and took her, although that seems unlikely IMO.

So that takes me back to why Heather would go meet SM if she was being taunted. I wonder what kind of temper Heather had?

BBM

But that wouldn't result in indecency charges would it?

I thought as long as the sender and receiver are both adults that wouldn't be illegal.... although it would be quite crass imo.:scared:

The indecency charges have to be something where both TM and SM showed their private parts in public where others could see it going on.

Like having sex in a public open space.

I have been thinking. Does anyone think LE may have used Google views also to spot things in the area of the Moorer home and other places? Just wondered.

IMO

At first , I thought the indecent exposure activities was to establish an alibi. Now , I don't know what to think .

The two IE locations are 10 miles apart sometime on Dec. 17th and 18th. Would both incidents have happened around midnight ? If so , no need for an alibi because Heather was on her date between 7 p.m. on the 17th and close to 2 a.m. on the 18th. Also, Heather was on her date till after midnight on the 17th, which cancels out the theory of Heather being with them..at least on the 17th.

Also, the IE at Broadway at the Beach.. you would think , being a jealous and scorned wife that the last place TM would want SM to be was anywhere near the Tilted Kilt.

JMO

I want to take a minute to praise the police department and all LE that is helping with this case. So far they are doing a great job. Best wishes for them to succeed with a successful prosecution.

Just thought that I would mention something for all of our locals on here. On the FHE fb page (figured it was ok to mention because it is something positive) HE's friends and family want to start a ribbon campaign to show the Ms kids that people support them (the kids not T and S). I think that it would be a really wonderful thing for everyone to do. I feel so badly for them.

I would donate to help buy the ribbons. Could you suggest an online donation page to the admins?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In reference to one of the IE charges - could it be that one of those charges stems from the Moorer's changing clothes outside and it just so happened a camera caught them.
For example they drove behind a building stripped down, cleaned up, and bagged their clothes to prevent carrying any of Heather's DNA or trace back home...and all the while they did this in a cameras field of view?? This is just a thought. Is that even plausible?

the law is clear that it has to be maliciously done.

At first , I thought the indecent exposure activities was to establish an alibi. Now , I don't know what to think .

The two IE locations are 10 miles apart sometime on Dec. 17th and 18th. Would both incidents have happened around midnight ? If so , no need for an alibi because Heather was on her date between 7 p.m. on the 17th and close to 2 a.m. on the 18th. Also, Heather was on her date till after midnight on the 17th, which cancels out the theory of Heather being with them..at least on the 17th.

Also, the IE at Broadway at the Beach.. you would think , being a jealous and scorned wife that the last place TM would want SM to be was anywhere near the Tilted Kilt.

JMO

Regarding Broadway at the Beach location:
Unless it was a control thing for her which I tend to think it was.

WPDE NewsChannel 15 ‏@CarolinaLive · 5m
@GMA featuring latest in #HeatherElvis case now on @CarolinaLive

I guess nobody is talking from your link:
“Sidney has no connection to, nor knowledge of, any facts surrounding the disappearance of Heather Elvis,” Truslow said in a statement. “I firmly believe Sidney will be completely exonerated.”

Tammy Moorer is hoping to clear her name as well.

“To the best of my knowledge, Tammy does not know Heather Elvis at all,” said defense attorney Greg McCollum, who’s representing Tammy Moorer. “I don’t think they’ve ever met.”

The Moorers’ three children are now living with relatives.

As I settle into work and set an alarm for myself to check back here at 10AM, you are all on my mind.

Where is Heather?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

“Sidney has no connection to, nor knowledge of, any facts surrounding the disappearance of Heather Elvis,” Truslow said in a statement. “I firmly believe Sidney will be completely exonerated.”

“To the best of my knowledge, Tammy does not know Heather Elvis at all,” said defense attorney Greg McCollum, who’s representing Tammy Moorer. “I don’t think they’ve ever met.”

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charges-couple-suspected-womans-disappearance/story?id=22644848

:rolleyes:

I'm pages behind so my apologies if this has been posted already.

Ok, if someone you knew or someone you were related to was charged with a heinous crime(s), wouldn't the fact that the FBI, and US Marshals are involved give some credit to the charges? Just sayin'.

A thought of "dayum, I never thought they'd do something like that but maybe they did". It's not like this is back in Mayberry days on the Andy Griffith show. No disrespect, I love that show, but, technology has come a loong way. Forensics. From a victim's experience and just plain common sense, it annoys me to no end when people who know the suspect(s) try to deny the facts. :twocents:

I get it may be hard to think of someone you may know as being capable of being so cruel but COME ON!!! :facepalm:

Can anyone find a kidnapping case that went to trial without a body, or murder charges?

The murder of Danielle Jones was an English murder case where no body was found and the conviction relied upon forensic authorship analysis of text messages sent on the victim's mobile phone.

Police determined that Campbell had sent text messages from Danielle's mobile phone to his own after she disappeared, to make it appear that she was still alive.

Jones' uncle Stuart Campbell, a builder, was convicted in December 2002 of abducting and murdering Jones.

Murder of Danielle Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charges-couple-suspected-womans-disappearance/story?id=22644848

:rolleyes:

:liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members