SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This question still remains in my mind. Did Heather drive to PTL willingly or unwillingly? Was she ever there or was her car dumped there?
LE has stated they believe she drove herself to PTL. The pings on her phone and their phones at a certain time could be a factor. The distance of the seat, the angle of the rearview mirrors, and the angle of the steering column/wheel would tie into that belief.

It could indicate she went to meet SM according to the conversation with the roommate (from what little we have heard). LE requested she not divulge all of the conversation. I would sure like to know everything they discussed and why Heather was so upset during that call. The pregnancy issue strikes me as plausible for many reasons.

However, I do think it was all a ruse set up by TM. Premeditated murder 101.

IMO- this is my speculation: the IE charges and kidnapping charges might go hand in hand? They might have to do with TM and SM kidnapping heather and then forcing her to watch their "sexual escapades" as heather would have done with SM "three times"... And it possibly was caught on video at these public places and analyzed by experts. ALSO- the locksmith was involved in the search warrants but don't forget; they also deal very intensely with closed-circuit surveillance systems- aka home cameras, etc.

I'm really having a hard time piecing all of this together. All emotions to the side, I still don't see where this murder charge came from. To go from Obstruction/IE--->Kidnapping---> Murder isn't something one typically. What evidence could they find besides a body that leads to a probable murder cause? Bloody clothes of Heather's? That doesn't mean she has passed away. Could just have been injured. Did one of them text, FB message, or voicemail a "confession"? I'm really just can't find the missing link here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to piece together because there will be multiple crime scenes in a case such as this. We know she was lured to the landing, so that is crime scene number 1.

I have it on my iPhone camera roll. Do you want me to repost it?

Uh-huh. Do it!!!!

ahu5yrup.jpg
yzu7une3.jpg

Poor Mickey :facepalm:

Ring of fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something had to have happened to set this in motion. TM knew about the affair, it was old news. Maybe Sidney did plan on leaving and he did want to be with Heather. This would explain Tammy's anger. What I don't understand is the role SM played in all of this and how could he live with himself since this all went down.

I keep thinking the sane thing. People cheat on their partners everyday - most don't get involved in a murder. I just don't see how a married couple of three children let's things go so far that they kill a young girl.

Okay I'm gonna roll out a scenario, forgive me if it's ugly, but it's something that has bothered me from the start. The back and forth communication between HE and SM's phone from 3-6 am...I believe LE referred to it as "text or private messaging". If it was HE in possession of her phone that would lead me to believe she was NOT with SM up until 6, and free to use her phone at that time....after all why would you need to text or pm if you are with that person....not a likely scenario. So my 2 theorys are:
1. HE met her demise with TM alone sometime after 3 am at which time TM took possession of the phone and began the texting/pm to SM who was not there. A kind of "I've got your girlfriend, now what are you gonna do"
2. HE met her demise with BOTH TM and SM sometime after 3 am and TM took possession of her phone and began taking photos of HE with it and sent those photos via text and pm to SM's phone as a sort of "Photo Documentation" of what they were doing to HE...most likely scenario given TM's personality and fascination with photography (I'm calling it a fascination because she has no business calling herself a photographer-her photography sucks!)

All good points ,imo.... My question starts earlier before the disappearance.
What caused it? TM and SM were on vacation right before this started so what prompted this crime ? This might be key on who was the main force or the person who took charge in the commission of this murder( how I so hate using that word as I think about the poor kid{ she's a kid to me }. The calls during the morning of the 18th , who really initiated them -Sidney,Tammy or Heather? We can eliminate Heather as per the conversation with BW. I believe it was Sidney (because of the conversation with BW) and now it gets tricky because was he sincere about leaving his wife (just spent the last week with her and the kids and that might have been enough to calls it quits with his marriage) or something went on during that vacation(maybe Heather calling and being a PIA to him) that pushed both of them to take her out of their picture permanently . If it was the latter then they tricked her and are both equally complicit in the crimes they are being charged with but what if it was the former. Sidney wanted out of the marriage and tried to convince Heather he was being real with her. The phone records will play a very important role here ,imo , because of the location from where the numbers were being dialed from and the back and forth timing. Where does Tammy come into this ? Did she follow Sidney? electronically or physically? Seems so to me if she was directly involved (you see I don't believe Sidney's original intentions were to kill Heather but I'm torn on that premise) she caught them and Sidney was not enough of a man to stand his ground and tell Tammy it's over. I can go back and forth here between these two scumbags (sorry folks but if this was over some love triangle thing then I'm being kind in my description of these two) whether who is the leader in this. The behavior exhibited by both of them during the last two months make my head spin . I can almost understand Tammy (pretty scary eh?) but Sidney? maybe it wasn't him at all and it was all Tammy (I'm leaning that way). Long time till the 17th but I'm sure information will come out ,leaked or otherwise that will gives us a clearer picture ....at least I hope so as I hate loose ends.

For kidnapping, heather would have had to be alive at the time, right? If they moved a dead body, that would be a different charge. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If it is on film of them taking Heather, not her willingly going with them, her phone cut off at the same time, she hasn't been seen since, and some other evidense is found at their home (possibly blood). What more is needed?
I don't think they killed her in the McD's parking lot, so probably not on film. But there has to be such a thing as circumstancial evidence. It would be enough to convince me.
Not arguing with you, just thinking it through.

Isn't it possible that Sidney is the manipulative, conniving, smart but lazy one and Tammy is the one who took care of everything because she was made to feel she didn't deserve Sidney ? Not defending her, but after seeing her Disney and high school reunion photos, Tammy has not been the beauty seen in her Facebook photos in quite awhile. IMO..their relationship dynamics can be seen as Tammy being controlling, or Sidney being lazy and manipulating Tammy to feel like she didn't deserve him so she bought his affections ? It appears that everything they have is due to Tammy's family money/property. Their vacations due to Tammy's job. Sidney didn't have to deal with the 9 to 5 grind..not that construction work is easy , but he worked when and as often as he wanted. Not sure how Sidney's tatoo plays into all of this..maybe Tammy has a tatoo of " Sidney" somewhere and the tatoos are the aftermath of previous affairs..a commitment to eachother, like I said not sure how the tatoos fit in.
Since Heather's disappearance, Sidney became invisible and Tammy has been out in the public...could be seen as controlling..could be Tammy trying to clean up after Sidney ? I guess my point is, I think it is possible for Sidney to be the manipulative one.. if so, he is good at it and what a gift for his defense with most everyone convinced Tammy was the mastermind in Heather's disappearance.

JMO
BBM= totally good point, it could be that she was desperate and afraid of losing him and did what he said; or was manipulated by him. I don’t think he is any prize but hey, whatever floats your (her) boat!
Anything is possible. I just happen to know a gal who has the same narcissistic ways as TM and I was thinking about her and her husband. She is exhausting. Everything is the best, her kids are the best, her cars are the best...blah blah. And I know what she did to him when he cheated. She did not harm anyone but she was a total nut job and had no regard to consequences. She then had him lie to help her. It is just beyond me that people lie about small things to make themselves look so much better on social media.

(hope i did this right):seeya:

Heather Rachelle Elvis….

When your story came into our lives, many of us knew from the outset that something wasn’t right. Your story struck a chord within us all. For me, I am a parent of two young girls, and I imagined myself standing in the shoes of your parents, a place to mother or father ever wants to be. Others of us can easily identify with her….

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/0ea98357-cdb6-4572-bfb2-c151fda0421e_zps3d6d990c.jpg.html][/URL]

…..just 20-years old, and surrounded by friends. The world is your oyster, and you're literally standing on the precipice of your adult life. It is a time of self-discovery, a time to test limits. Heather, by her own words, and the testament of her parents in the media, was a very strong young woman. She was raised with core values, and had a heart of gold. She knew what it meant to be loved by those who were close to her.

I remember what life was like back then, and I thought I was invincible. I wasn’t fully aware of the true evil that surrounded me, even though my parents thought it lurked around every corner. I have to admit, in retrospect, my father (rest his soul) was right. The world is not a nice place, if you cross paths with the wrong people, or you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. We here at WebSleuths know that all too well. When I look at this photo of Heather, I wish I could whisper a word of warning into her ear….

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/1ab7b8ac-1530-4127-89a9-21112c99a009_zps88cc4877.jpg.html][/URL]

Today, we received the news that Law Enforcement has filed murder charges against the perpetrators who have extinguished the life of this beautiful soul - this Moonchild who radiated love and light to all who knew her in her far too short time here on this earth. The fact of the matter is, Heather Rachelle Elvis united people all over the world the moment she lost touch with her family in mid-December.

It was the love of her Father that began this journey towards Justice. The silence of the Task Force was frustrating for the family and the community at large, but it served a purpose. I choose to continue to have faith in the men and women who are diligently working behind the scenes to fulfill justice completely, and complete this family in bringing Heather home where she belongs.

I don’t know if my wish will come to fruition, but I refuse to have anything less than complete faith in the process. That’s just my take on it. There is more than enough negativity to go around in this case from elsewhere.

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/d561095c-9cfb-46c7-bfa9-8a58effe06ad_zps72863e4e.jpg.html][/URL]

Heather, I know now that you are a ForeverAngel. You are free to Fly High, and I know you are looking down upon your Family with absolute Love! It is SO bittersweet to know that my faith allows me to believe that you now know everything they’ve done to fight for justice for you, especially your Daddy. He moved Heaven and Earth to find the truth, and he won’t stop until he brings you home….
:rose:
:heartbeat: #FindHeatherElvis :heartbeat:

Thank you Kimi!

Mods - Please put this at the top of each new thread.

I think LE has proof that SM and/or TM took Heather against her will. That lead to the kidnapping. Then there is separate evidence that they murdered her .

I just do not understand. I have a gut feeling that there is a HUGE piece of the puzzle missing

They both appear disheveled and now realize it's game over.

Smiles are long gone.

If it is on film of them taking Heather, not her willingly going with them, her phone cut off at the same time, she hasn't been seen since, and some other evidense is found at their home (possibly blood). What more is needed?
I don't think they killed her in the McD's parking lot, so probably not on film. But there has to be such a thing as circumstancial evidence. It would be enough to convince me.
Not arguing with you, just thinking it through.

I think you misunderstood me. I believe she was murdered. But kidnapping indicates to me that she was transported alive before the murder happened.

Anyone thinking that maybe a "third person" involved came forward and gave LE the evidence they needed?

According to TM's posts about the affair - the woman knew way too many details about everything. She obviously stalked HE to find out as much info as possible and it drove her mad. She could not let it go.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."
William Congreve

Could Tammy have been so simple minded to think that her tirade on FB would be some kind of a cover? Did the research about Heather occur BEFORE she was killed or AFTER to justify in her mind the crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968