SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did this link even get posted, it's totally not anything about Heather?!
I thought they'd been charged with burglary now... not so...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

YOU ARE CORRECT......I went to the link about 2 brothers.........I had just read the post and thanked and bolded........so wrong!

He owned his own mainlands company Palmetto Maintance (it's on Angie's list). She was allegedly a travel agent for Disney. But kind of Ina stay at home agent way. She also homeschooled the M kids.

Thank you sooo much for responding ! By looking at their house...they must have made pretty fair money ..

I can't help but wonder if there are other young gals out there... Who had liaisons with SM... Heaving a big sigh of relief that they "got away"... With their lives..

:waitasec:

I hope they're looking at them for AB.

Just reread that infamous FB post by Tammy wher she says Sid had sex with Heather 3 times in HEATHER'S car. If LE finds dna in one of the Moorer'r car...well they have it in Tammy's own FB status that it was in Heather's and nothing else...

hmmmm. Just read something this weekend saying "3" is the liars number. How ironic.

Thank you sooo much for responding ! By looking at their house...they must have made pretty fair money ..

Not exactly, they live on her parents land. Speculation is that her family made the money. He hasn't seen his family in years (per TM in a Disboard).

He is 5'8". And yes. Love the looks on all their faces (LE). They got their man. And they got their woman. Good for them. It wasn't in our time or Heather's family's time. But they kept at them. Enough that I hope that it sticks with a jury and all appeals are lost. I hope that one of them spills where it is possible to find Heather but these folks don't seem the type. And after hearing about SM being ticked off to be in jail...it doesn't seem he feels badly enough about what happened to Heather to give in. They will likely roll the dice and hope at least one of them gets acquitted. :(

When you get a chance... Could you tell me where Sidney says he is ticked off to be in jail?

My gosh... He has no conscience...

:no:

Not exactly, they live on her parents land. Speculation is that her family made the money. He hasn't seen his family in years (per TM in a Disboard).

BBM: .....and speculation is that it came from a lawsuit settlement her daddy won.

I read this morning when I got up that TM and SM were charged with the murder of HE. I've been busy all day but this thought never left me. I know that we collectively pretty much figured they had killed Heather, but to see the reality of it in the charges has really hit me today. I suppose I was hoping against hope that they had her somewhere and she could be rescued.

They allegedly killed that young, beautiful, naïve girl because she had an affair with the husband. I could understand the wife thinking about taking out her competition, but it's another to follow through with it.

What I don't get is why did SM go with this? HE slept with him, he slept with her, where does he get that this was punishable by death for HE, to the point he participated in the murder, yet he was allowed to live and to roam free??? Really? Seriously??? It boggles the mind.

RIP Heather. You had so much more to do in your life. I'm sorry you didn't get to do it.

The wording of the warrant is broad enough to cover other possible scenarios. Note the way they include the "on or about" along with the Dec 18th. They may not know exactly where she was killed but the first point of contact (boat pier) might be all they need for the warrant. It's a probable cause warrant. Actual and specific facts might change as they learn more. She might have died right there or she might have died nearby. She might have died in a vehicle near the pier. They probably don't know this just yet.

Could this have been a ritualistic crime? There have been a few things that make me think TM may think of herself as a witch. I know nothing of the occult, I just thought I would pose the question because this is such a strange case. It's so hard to wrap my head around the indecent exposure charges followed by kidnapping and murder charges.

His attorney said he is adamant that he is innocent.

Lol. His attorney has probably spent 3 hours with him, and hopefully someone will point him in the direction of FB and other places. But I would love to see SM's face when he's shown his own FB activity. He may have told her to go for it, but I doubt he was ever on there.

He is 5'8". And yes. Love the looks on all their faces (LE). They got their man. And they got their woman. Good for them. It wasn't in our time or Heather's family's time. But they kept at them. Enough that I hope that it sticks with a jury and all appeals are lost. I hope that one of them spills where it is possible to find Heather but these folks don't seem the type. And after hearing about SM being ticked off to be in jail...it doesn't seem he feels badly enough about what happened to Heather to give in. They will likely roll the dice and hope at least one of them gets acquitted. :([/QUOTE

If I had it my way, I would like to see him tell the truth so Heather's family can have her returned to them( and in appreciation of his cooperation, we could just give him "LIFE" ,( Extreme sarcasm intended)then the monster behind all this can get the frying pan !!!

Sidney Moorer, Tammy Moorer charged with murder in Heather Elvis case

530b78f871cae.image.jpg

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

"Sidney Moorer (center) is led into a courtroom at J. Reuben Long Detention Center on Monday. Moorer has been been charged with murder, kidnapping, obstruction of justice and two counts of indecent exposure in connection with the disappearance of Heather Elvis."

I think SM looks like he's about ready to lose his jailhouse breakfast.

Just reread that infamous FB post by Tammy wher she says Sid had sex with Heather 3 times in HEATHER'S car. If LE finds dna in one of the Moorer'r car...well they have it in Tammy's own FB status that it was in Heather's and nothing else...

this bothered me, sorta like the other clues she has said in her TM odd way.
SEX, #3, Heather's car. but I can't figure it out. When reading allot of what TM said on SM/TM FB and she had another FB..........that said 'if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then..........' Right then I felt TM did it! The rock photos? Calling the deceased out on the Elvis page was truly evil. TM can't keep her mouth shut..........

Gee, I wonder how many of TM's "rock star boyfriends" were married...did she think or care about that? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanling53