SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning....I was truly hoping to wake up this morning to yet another day of new news...meaning I was hoping Heather had been found.
My heart just shattered yesturday for the Elvis family I can't imagine how they felt especially being in that courtroom listening to them being charged with murder.
I have alot of thoughts running in my head...I think I will run check on my mom to make sure she is feeling better this morning and then gather my thoughts about this.
When I get back I will post what I think maybe happened then we can bounce off of it and see if any of it makes since..

Please dont post a million post while I'm gone I hate having to run thru the pages LOL

Just wanted to let you all know in case you missed it...

I started a condolence thread for Heather's family. Please take a few minutes to post your condolences and thoughts for the family. I think it will mean a lot to them to know how much Heather has touched so many.

I tried to bring over the ones in the threads and probably missed some so please go over and let them know your thinking of them.

Ima

Where is the Condolence thread please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members