SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there ANY evidence anywhere, through any sleuther's findings, that another "Heather Elvis" lives in or around Horry County, SC? My mind keeps going back to the thought others have mentioned here today. A hospital visit by ANOTHER Heather Elvis, who also resides in the Horry County area?? And, on the day before the missing Heather Elvis disappears?? Seems too coincidental to me.

I mean...has anyone found in their sleuthing of HE, another person named Heather Elvis who also lives in the area? If so, we can probably put the hospital visit and related rumors to rest easily.

Sadly for the young lady, there is another high school student in Conway who shares the name.

Forget Nemo. May I draw your attention to the dust-encrusted slats on the closet doors in the background. After you've feasted your eyes on that (and lost your dinner), get a gander of the pristine condition and gray hue of the white walls.

I wonder if SM posted this pic in his contracting portfolio.

Totally grungy...Yuck!

Is there ANY evidence anywhere, through any sleuther's findings, that another "Heather Elvis" lives in or around Horry County, SC? My mind keeps going back to the thought others have mentioned here today. A hospital visit by ANOTHER Heather Elvis, who also resides in the Horry County area?? And, on the day before the missing Heather Elvis disappears?? Seems too coincidental to me.

I mean...has anyone found in their sleuthing of HE, another person named Heather Elvis who also lives in the area? If so, we can probably put the hospital visit and related rumors to rest easily.

Yes. There is another person with the same name in that area. Elvis is apparently a common name there.

I just visioned Rock Star Tammy doing the jail house rock tonight. Time for me to go to bed.

Sorry intothedeep! We posted at the same time.

And no man would gush about his relationship on FB.

All the remarks showcase TM. SM did not write those posts, just as HE did not, I suspect, make all those calls.

TM has to be central to all things. I would expect to see this narcissistic trait expressed in various ways throughout the crime and disposal.

I wonder if Sidney knew he had a Facebook account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Heather missing a thumb on her left hand? Photo of her driving stick shift looks like she is missing a thumb or picture has been manipulated.

You know what's sad about stuffed animals? They are expensive when you buy them new, but then you can't hardly give them away when the kids outgrow them! In fact, for 50cents at my consignment/second hand shops you can buy any of those stuffed animals! That's where I get a majority of my dogs' toys! Remove the eyes, and put a squeeker in them, and TADA! The dogs all think I'm a the bestest Mom! :D

As someone who does have health problems, I can't imagine walking those darn stairs to lay out stuffed animals. Nah, I ain't doing it! My guess, she didn't either! But that doesn't really matter.

I took a two hour nap, and can't go back to sleep. All I can wonder is WHERE IS HEATHER?

I asked my mom about the hospital HE confusion. She's hospital admin, says ER works so often with LE, one quick phone call would provide video footage. No delay, red tape, etc.

Even if it wasn't ER, all hospital exits and entries are under video surveillance.

So, "other HE" identification would be immediately clear on video.

When LE contacted all area hospitals December 19th after car was discovered, they would have only asked for confirmation on HE being there. No way to predict there'd be that kind of coincidence.

Probably wasn't cleared up until detectives saw raw footage from hospital. That had to be especially confusing for everyone for a little while.

I vaguely recall "semi-sleuthing" & they're divorced. For some reason, I think Mommmy is no longer local.

ooh-a semi famous Gospel singer (mommy) & they're divorced??Tsk-tsk. There was some mention by TM on Dis of children picking a Hello Kitty cake for mommy's birthday & a picture of it. Apparently Mommy & TM share the same months birthday.

Oh, and my husband is now up to date on this case...when I showed him the arrest mug shots, he said Miss Piggy and Kermit. Ummm are they Disney characters? And SeaWorld, is that part of Disney? I can't stand mistreatment of animals, and the way the killer whales are housed, and treated goes against my basic core values, so I don't support anything related to such. Have no desire to go to disney.

I looked through just a few posts on that disboard, and I just don't understand a mother putting her kids through this! Over an affair?? If I would have killed my ex hubs lovers, I'd be a serial killer ... :eek: I'm a mommy to 3 and they are my world! I feel bad for those poor kids. :( And of course, the Elvis family as I can't even imagine their grief. I honestly wish they'd both plea deal to avoid a trial and the victim bashing that comes with it. :(

What is the arrow pointing at in this recent photo (thumbnail) of the property from the day of the search?

There's actually a picture of this area in one of TM's posts on Dis page. The area the arrow is pointing to is a covered bar and grill space that SM supposedly built.

(JMO) I believe this couple is out of touch with reality to the point of being delusional.

(JMO) Tammy's behavior and comments at the bond hearing about "losing her job over this" and "missing her kids" show an unstable, maladjusted person.

An innocent woman would be highly emotional, upset over being wrongly accused.
One would expect concern for her children's well-being, her kids' reactions to the unfolding events to be at the forefront of her thoughts.

Both of TM's voiced concerns were about TM alone.

A guilty woman who makes those two statements at her bond hearing demonstrates a bone-chilling lack of empathy and absolutely no remorse.

It seems to me she's somehow justified her actions
to the point of seeing herself as the victim.

I believe TM AND SM planned this for at least several weeks, at least from the time they started building their public love and devotion as part of a cover story.

I'd be interested to know if HE or the roommate posted anywhere about the roommate leaving town. Mighty convenient timing - one less possible witness at the condo.

I believe Tammy obsessed over HE's social media accounts until she reached a nuclear jealous rage.

(JMO) HE's "homewrecker" tweet shows her belief that TM would see it. Her use of the pronoun "your" before "house" shows it was directed to one individual, not a blanket statement. It also shows that TM knew exactly who HE was, and establishes an earlier timeline for when TM knew about the affair.

I wonder if TM realizes visitors to specific profiles on social web sites leave a digital trail, available for review by court order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots