SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate seeing all those happy family pictures and the kids. The poor kids. I pray God blesses them.

I believe TM AND SM planned this for at least several weeks, at least from the time they started building their public love and devotion as part of a cover story.

I'd be interested to know if HE or the roommate posted anywhere about the roommate leaving town. Mighty convenient timing - one less possible witness at the condo.

I believe Tammy obsessed over HE's social media accounts until she reached a nuclear jealous rage.

(JMO) HE's "homewrecker" tweet shows her belief that TM would see it. Her use of the pronoun "your" before "house" shows it was directed to one individual, not a blanket statement. It also shows that TM knew exactly who HE was, and establishes an earlier timeline for when TM knew about the affair.

I wonder if TM realizes visitors to specific profiles on social web sites leave a digital trail, available for review by court order.

Any idea how long that is available, or are you saying it would be found on her own computer?

When might we get to hear more specific details about the evidence they have against the Moorers? I truly hope they have a smoking gun...or three.

I bet Disney is literally cringing about now ...

I can't express how desperately I wish LE had examined each Moorer for gunshot residue when they were interviewed on December 20th. *cry*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet Disney is literally cringing about now ...

These people live in a fantasy world alright. Strange folks.

Does anyone know what the indecent exposure charges are all about? I would hate to see that couple naked. Gross.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CNC Photography's page archive was very telling -- and seems to feed the opinion of a narcissistic personality.

• "We do not photoshop anything. We feel that a true artist (photographer) can get the picture right when they take it, if they know what they're doing."

This statement is a sure sign that the photographer is not a professional. Believe me, Scott Kelby, Zach Arias & Joe McNally "know what they're doing". But, every one of those famous photographers uses Photoshop (or some sort of editor) to perfect their images. Heck, we know even masters like Ansel Adams used dodge & burn in the darkroom to "edit" their images and make them better.
  • "The most you will get from us is a little cropping, & maybe a black & white with some color accents."

Another comment that says, "I'm too lazy or disinterested to learn professional photo editing, so I use free software that has selective color filtering as it's main cutesy feature."
  • "When people edit your images it takes away from the quality each time a new version is saved. After a while your image will look so grainy and distorted you can only get a 5x7 out of it."

Totally untrue statement that every real professional photographer would know is erroneous -- that is, unless the so-called "professional" edits a JPG image, then saves it and then re-edits the edited JPG, repeat. Even then, the image would not degrade significantly without using high compression algorithms on multiple saves of the image file.
    Editing a RAW image file (which is what most pros shoot in) with a program like Lightroom or Photoshop is non-destructive. Also, the original is kept separate of the edit, so nothing is lost.

Geez... for being a "professional photographer" with "published work", someone sure doesn't seem to know very much about photography or post processing.

Food at the jail.

The cost for three meals per day for each inmate is $2.76.

http://sheriff.horrycounty.org/Detention/SupportServices/FoodServices.aspx

Food cost at Sheriff Joe's jail...

The average meal for an inmate in a Maricopa County jail costs between 15 and 40 cents, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office website.

The went all out on Thanksgiving there.

Joe Arpaio Offers Inmates, Fed Only Twice A Day, 56-Cent Thanksgiving Meal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/joe-arpaio-thanksgiving_n_4351729.html

Sounds like they are "living high on the hog" in SC compared to AZ.

Disney trip cost per day?

Interesting...that doesn't seem reason enough to be certain that someone else did not drive the car. Could there also be something else? I know I have driven my sister's car without moving her seat (as I did not want to mess with her seat settings) and while my knees were practically in the steering wheel and I had to continually duck to see out the mirrors, I managed. If I were moving the vehicle of someone I murdered, and was only 5'8", I sure wouldn't move the seat, especially if she were only 7 inches shorter than I was. But that's me...

Perhaps the officer noticed something suspicious (possible blood on the pavement, bullet fragments/hole, condom, etc.) and wanted to investigate further without alarming TE. While he drove the car home LE may have investigated further at PTL.

Looking at the family pictures of the birthday party on the Dis board breaks my heart. [modsnip]

Was it all worth it, TM and SM?

I have no words.

Reading the warrants and looking at their particulars. A few interesting notes (at least interesting to me):

• Warrants were signed by Magistrates, not Municipal or Circuit judges.
  • Judge Benjamin Allen an Aynor, SC based magistrate (which is on the other side of Conway) signed the IE warrants.
  • Judge Dennis Phipps signed the kidnapping and murder warrants.

Here the Magistrate Judges handle warrants. Depending on the time of day, if after hours, if obtained the night before the 7:30AM time LE came to the home of TM and SM, Judge Allen may have been the "on call Magistrate" who signed the warrant and the reason a Judge from that area signed the warrant, or he may have been who was serving as the warrant Judge for that day. The reason for a different Judge, Judge Phipps, signing the kidnapping and murder warrants, he was that particular days reigning Magistrate Judge at the detention center where the M's are.

Also, the question re: sequencing of the other warrants. The indecent exposure and obstruction warrants were issued a few days prior to the kidnapping and murder warrants.

The sequence of issuance is also interesting.
  • 2014A is the prefix for all of them.
  • 2611 and 2610 are next grouping. 2611 sequence was used for indecent exposure warrants. 2610 sequence (probably different because of it being a different area of the county) was used for the kidnapping and murder warrants.

<snipped>
Does anyone know what the indecent exposure charges are all about? I would hate to see that couple naked. Gross.

I have not found anything definitive. The warrants actually read "Sex / Indecent exposure". Some of us have speculated (even before the warrants were made public) that IE referred to a public sex act. We know, from the warrants, that one IE charge stemmed from a location near the Tilted Kilt, where Heather worked. The other stemmed from a location near industrial type businesses. [I posted more information earlier in this thread; as have others.]

Someone mentioned maybe a ploy by TM to "reclaim" SM as her man -- by having sex with him at the same locations he supposedly had sex with HE "in the car". I tend to agree with that speculation as a possibility -- as it fits with a married man having a quickie, of some sort, with a waitress, in the parking lot, after work kinda thing. I have no idea about the Atlantic & Century location significance. Maybe that location was random. ??

Anyway, I kinda doubt the full details will be made known until the trial. It seems the IE charges are somehow tied tightly to the search warrant(s) or the results of said warrants... and may have been a piece of the puzzle leading to the murder charges. MOO

One thing I would definitely like to know though -- What time of the day or night did those IE incidences take place?

The IE charges sure are a mystery and are what is making this all seem especially salacious, when really, we do not know if they were of a sexual nature at all. Could be some sort of nudity, i.e public urination, removing clothes to change or wash, etc...guess we will have to wait and see.

JMO

I have not found anything definitive. The warrants actually read "Sex / Indecent exposure". Some of us have speculated (even before the warrants were made public) that IE referred to a public sex act. We know, from the warrants, that one IE charge stemmed from a location near the Tilted Kilt, where Heather worked. The other stemmed from a location near industrial type businesses. [I posted more information earlier in this thread; as have others.]

Someone mentioned maybe a ploy by TM to "reclaim" SM as her man -- by having sex with him at the same locations he supposedly had sex with HE "in the car". I tend to agree with that speculation as a possibility -- as it fits with a married man having a quickie, of some sort, with a waitress, in the parking lot, after work kinda thing. I have no idea about the Atlantic & Century location significance. Maybe that location was random. ??

Anyway, I kinda doubt the full details will be made known until the trial. It seems the IE charges are somehow tied tightly to the search warrant(s) or the results of said warrants... and may have been a piece of the puzzle leading to the murder charges. MOO

One thing I would definitely like to know though -- What time of the day or night did those IE incidences take place?

Where do you think they got the information? I'm new to this case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm finally caught up! :cheer:

I think we're talking photo evidence and or/physical evidence found in the Moorer home that positively matched evidence discovered at PTL - evidence never released to the public.

Example: tire tread at scene positively matching Moorer vehicle. This type of evidence would be inadmissable without a search warrant, no?

I'm not saying tire tread specifically, but a "match" on any item/substance unique to the Moorer's could've been enough to add the kidnapping charge.
Photos/digital data at the home could've definitely brought the murder charge.

I wish I could remember where, but in an interview with LE today, DNA evidence was alluded to, as was something about "process of elimination."

IMHO, they found Heather's DNA in one of the trucks.

I wonder if Sidney knew he had a Facebook account?

Idk if he knew, but he did have another FB account. I imagine that was his real account. It's deleted now, but I sure wish we knew when he deleted it. He also had a Twitter account, also deleted. The user name he used was sidisney76.

I am not defending TM in any way, but does anyone think that she just snapped? Anyone that has been down the path of a cheating partner knows the anger, rage, hatred and humiliation that is felt.. Being involved with a married person is dangerous, you don't know all of the personalities of those involved. None of this is an excuse for murder.

The IE charges sure are a mystery and are what is making this all seem especially salacious, when really, we do not know if they were of a sexual nature at all. Could be some sort of nudity, i.e public urination, removing clothes to change or wash, etc...guess we will have to wait and see.

JMO

Isn't the word "sex" included in the warrant for indecent exposure? I also seem to remember the words "willful" and "malicious" being included, but I could be wrong. My mind is overloading with information. If I'm remembering correctly, I doubt it is something more benign, like public urination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member