SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a scenario in mind. Just bear with me. Since HE called BW upset about SM leaving his wife, maybe that did happen, but it was all part of the M's plan. So SM and TM could have planned for SM to tell HE I'm leaving my wife and I need you to come pick me up from PTL so TM can't find my truck at your house. HE didn't really like the idea of picking him up/sneaking around since she had "moved on", which is why she called BW upset. So the SM is able to talk HE into meeting him to pick him up, but TM was in the car with him. He gets out of his truck, leaving TM in there hiding. SM gets in HE car with her and won't let her drive off, won't get out of her car.. Which would be the kidnapping charge. SM may have had a gun to her head or just threatened her to make her get out of her car and into his truck, where TM is waiting. HE gets in the truck, scared to death, and TM strangles her, suffocates her, hits her in the head with some object multiple times.. Whatever it is that killed her. The plan may have been just to scare her, idk. But anyway, now HE's been killed so SM and TM go to her car to make sure there was no evidence, but drops the McD's receipt.. Then they go and dump her wherever and do whatever they did afterward. It's just a scenario and trying to think of anything. Sorry it is so long. JMO MOO.. Feel free to add to this or take away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you sweet girl?

The tip tent will stay open they said so maybe someone has a tiny piece of the puzzle and will come forward now that Ms are behind bars.

Wonder if they will/can question the Ms kids? Yes they've been through hell but if they saw or heard something....then it's worth it

Are they actively searching for Heather or maybe waiting to process all the evidence?

Maybe it's my age (nahhhh!) but I can't imagine getting home from a date around 2am and then going back out again. For what? Because some guy announces he's leaving his wife? If he's not coming over to my place, then what would there be for me to do? I'd be, "so you're leaving your wife? Okay. Well, I just got home so goodnight." She had the apartment to herself; it's not like she couldn't have someone over. Can't imagine what was so compelling that she just had to drive over to that boat ramp area right then and there in the middle of the night.

Imagine if they had kept trying to lure her out and she was just not interested or muted her phone because she was tired and didn't want to be bothered... oh if only that had happened. Where is abject laziness when you need it?

The 2001 Dodge Intrepid has Keyless Remotes, so it's pretty easy to lock the doors. Besides,if someone else then removed Heather (keys missing) maybe it was locked while attempting to press the alarm button??
Maybe fingerprints isn't enough evidence unless blood??By admission,SM did have an affair with her at one time which might explain fingerprints.

Maybe the keys to the intrepid were found at the M's house?
That would be serious evidence. IMO

I'm having such a horrible time with WS today. What is the issue? It started late last night and is continuing today. I have to keep logging back in. Am I alone?

I'm not sure how everyone can view myrtlebeachonline.com (The Sun News)?

It requires a paid subscription. They changed recently.

PeterThomasFan, I didn't have any trouble viewing the link. Guess, the folks that name the MB Towing Services must have a good sense of humor>

(13 of 33 - Photo of Black Pick Up Truck on Tow Truck; Quicky's Tow Service)

A pickup truck is removed from 8786 Hwy 814 as Horry County Police along with other agencies executed a search warrant at a house on in connection with the Heather Elvis case. CHARLES SLATE — cslate@thesunnews.com Buy Photo

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/21/4046705/search-warrant-executed.html#storylink=cpy

From MB, SC Yellow Pages
24/7 OMG TOWING SERVICES

Today: Open 24 Hours
Tomorrow: Open 24 Hours

I'm not sure how everyone can view myrtlebeachonline.com (The Sun News)?

It requires a paid subscription. They changed recently.

Hey PTF, you had posted a pic of a white truck being taken away from the M's the day of the arrests. Can you post it again? Do we know who owns it?

Maybe it's my age (nahhhh!) but I can't imagine getting home from a date around 2am and then going back out again. For what? Because some guy announces he's leaving his wife? If he's not coming over to my place, then what would there be for me to do? I'd be, "so you're leaving your wife? Okay. Well, I just got home so goodnight." She had the apartment to herself; it's not like she couldn't have someone over. Can't imagine what was so compelling that she just had to drive over to that boat ramp area right then and there in the middle of the night.

does it really matter why she went there or why she would? :twocents: what matters is that she is missing after going there and two people are charged with her kidnapping and murder.:twocents: People should be able to move about freely whenever they want and where ever they want without being kidnapped and murdered :twocents:

I have a scenario in mind. Just bear with me. Since HE called BW upset about SM leaving his wife, maybe that did happen, but it was all part of the M's plan. So SM and TM could have planned for SM to tell HE I'm leaving my wife and I need you to come pick me up from PTL so TM can't find my truck at your house. HE didn't really like the idea of picking him up/sneaking around since she had "moved on", which is why she called BW upset. So the SM is able to talk HE into meeting him to pick him up, but TM was in the car with him. He gets out of his truck, leaving TM in there hiding. SM gets in HE car with her and won't let her drive off, won't get out of her car.. Which would be the kidnapping charge. SM may have had a gun to her head or just threatened her to make her get out of her car and into his truck, where TM is waiting. HE gets in the truck, scared to death, and TM strangles her, suffocates her, hits her in the head with some object multiple times.. Whatever it is that killed her. The plan may have been just to scare her, idk. But anyway, now HE's been killed so SM and TM go to her car to make sure there was no evidence, but drops the McD's receipt.. Then they go and dump her wherever and do whatever they did afterward. It's just a scenario and trying to think of anything. Sorry it is so long. JMO MOO.. Feel free to add to this or take away.

Adding to this

Wouldn't there be blood evidence if TM hit her in the head? TE would've seen that immediately. So I'd say it's more plausible she suffocated her.

I really believe she found out she was pg. I hope I'm wrong but I just can't shake the feeling THATS why she was upset.

She calls SM and tells him she's pg. maybe this happened a few days or so prior to the 18th. SM tells TM and they come up with this plan to maybe "get rid of" said baby but end up killing her too? So SM calls Heather that night/morning and says "I wanna be with you and raise our child together blah blah blah" as a ruse to get her to go meet him out at PTL?

There TM is waiting and the horrible things happen

I do not think this was planned at all I think it was done in a blind
Rage!

I think tm followed her husband when he met heather and from there
Everything went from bad to the worst imaginable

I guess it would depend on if cameras caught them leaving and returning together. If they left the house together...even in seperate vehicles....at the same time, it would seem planned.

Sorry. I have a friend whose brother is a cop in myrtle beach
That's where I heard about an announcement.

Re: the full moon on the 18th.

I live in coastal SC, my backyard is lined with trees much like the photos I have seen of PTL. My daughter , who lives upstate, often texts me to check out the moon but when I go outside to look the moon hasn't risen above the tree line or has already fallen below the tree line. If the moon isn't directly overhead but more at an angle in the sky , my yard is dark and shadowy. Naturally, the amount of moonlite in my yard is greater during the summer than the winter months. During the winter, the illumination from the moon is often like a flashlight shining from the sky for 30 minutes , while in the summer it is more like a spotlight shining for hours.
I thought I would mention this because I have lived in Texas, Wisconsin, Kansas and spent many nights in the mountains watching the moonrise. IMO, there is a huge difference in the illumination from the moon . I distinctly remember moving to Texas from South Carolina and being amazed that I could see for miles and miles. When I moved to Wisconsin I was amazed at how the full moon shining on snow covered ground is as bright as day. Here in SC, with the flat landscape and the way the trees sort of box you in, a full moon doesn't always mean it isn't pitch black in some areas. JMO and all that jazz.

This one thing truly baffles me -
If there was malice and forethought in this homocide,
why did SM use his own phone?

Why not a burner phone? The M's MUST have known cell records are easily obtained.

If they didn't know this or didn't think of this, then we've been giving them WAY too much credit in how much effort went into planning.

I don't think he intended to. I think he called HE from the pay phone, but HE called him back on his cell phone. Apparently TM and SM never thought of that. . . .woops.

I think it's as simple as TM making him choose, "her or me", and if it's me you have to prove it by killing her or helping me kill her.

I'm having such a horrible time with WS today. What is the issue? It started late last night and is continuing today. I have to keep logging back in. Am I alone?

Did you click the "remember me" box when you logged in? I've been logged in for days with no problem.

Re: the full moon on the 18th.

I live in coastal SC, my backyard is lined with trees much like the photos I have seen of PTL. My daughter , who lives upstate, often texts me to check out the moon but when I go outside to look the moon hasn't risen above the tree line or has already fallen below the tree line. If the moon isn't directly overhead but more at an angle in the sky , my yard is dark and shadowy. Naturally, the amount of moonlite in my yard is greater during the summer than the winter months. During the winter, the illumination from the moon is often like a flashlight shining from the sky for 30 minutes , while in the summer it is more like a spotlight shining for hours.
I thought I would mention this because I have lived in Texas, Wisconsin, Kansas and spent many nights in the mountains watching the moonrise. IMO, there is a huge difference in the illumination from the moon . I distinctly remember moving to Texas from South Carolina and being amazed that I could see for miles and miles. When I moved to Wisconsin I was amazed at how the full moon shining on snow covered ground is as bright as day. Here in SC, with the flat landscape and the way the trees sort of box you in, a full moon doesn't always mean it isn't pitch black in some areas. JMO and all that jazz.

I agree. But it is very close to water and the reflection may have helped some. But I agree with your experiences/thoughts.

Kelly

I just logged on and got in, but this has been happening to me for the last several weeks.

Hey PTF, you had posted a pic of a white truck being taken away from the M's the day of the arrests. Can you post it again? Do we know who owns it?

LOLOLOLOL!!!! :floorlaugh: My bad...just found your pic and the white truck was the tow truck hauling the black truck. :facepalm: Slap me now. :doh: Too many trucks!!!! lol

Here a full moon lights up the sky. I love it. I edited this. Took a second to look up that the moon was bright. But took a few minutes to get this site to let me edit :/ I just finished reading someones post, forgive me, for having issues. And I said, oh I have had none.... Should keep my thoughts silent lol

Do I see trailers next to the peachtree landing, or is that LE setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paintedhousecat