SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think TM's post has a lot to do with why many feel she is the "worse" of the two...whether true or not. JMO

I heard something yesterday that I didn't remember.....and so went looking for it this morning. I was told that originally SM was represented by a certain attorney down here long prior to his arrest. This made me start to go through their legal representation (if I have it right -- *currently* TM is represented by private atty and SM has a PD?)

Anywho - I found the article that talked about it -- but only the first page remains: http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=24695955

It was on page 2 that it specified the details of who they were talking to and I was told - gave the name of the attorney.

Did anyone post this info early on and I'm just not finding it now on here? I'm kinda curious about this :)

On TM's famous Facebook rant, it was a public post, but Tammy did not post it on her own timeline. She posted it as a response to a friend's question, then later deleted it.

The point I was trying to make earlier was that her responses come off markedly different (especially on the Dis boards) than the stand-alone posts she takes time to craft, edit and post independently.

TM's grammar, spelling and punctuation are not perfect in other Facebook posts, but her famous rant has multiple examples of mistakes in all three.

I don't think she proof read it at all. I think she was mad. She typed it and hit the submit key without thinking through the post being available for public view as part of a response thread. JMO

There are a couple of different ideas here about what the "stupid" part of TM's rant refers to specifically. Some say TM meant the affair made Sidney stupid. Some say she was referring to TE's alleged threats "making Sidney stupid."

I think OkieGranny likely has a very informed perspective on TM's web dialogue based on the number of Dis boards posts she's been reading while constructing the timeline.

OG (Can I call you OG?), I'd be interested to know your opinion on the "therefore making Sidney stupid" part of the rant.

Does anyone have links for TM Facebook & dis boards handy?

TM & SM's FB accounts were disabled. You can find screen shots online of some posts when you google image her name.

Also if you google "disboards onetreehilladdict" you'll get a ton of hits for her posts.

off topic, but my daughters water just broke! I get a granddaughter today!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

off topic, but my daughters water just broke! I get a granddaughter today!!

WOW. Bless your new granddaughter and your family!!! May all be healthy and happy.

Thank you! I spent so much time following & catching up on the threads, I didn't follow links when they were active. I wish I would have looked at those before they were disabled!

Sorry, I was playing around trying to add an avatar pic last night. I did not mean to leave the man in kilt pic. I understand this isn't the "man candy" forum :blushing:
Removing him now...

WOW. Bless your new granddaughter and your family!!! May all be healthy and happy.

thx, pls pm me any news, between my there yr old and her 11month old, I'll be busy! praying for news....

I heard something yesterday that I didn't remember.....and so went looking for it this morning. I was told that originally SM was represented by a certain attorney down here long prior to his arrest. This made me start to go through their legal representation (if I have it right -- *currently* TM is represented by private atty and SM has a PD?)

Anywho - I found the article that talked about it -- but only the first page remains: http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=24695955

It was on page 2 that it specified the details of who they were talking to and I was told - gave the name of the attorney.

Did anyone post this info early on and I'm just not finding it now on here? I'm kinda curious about this :)

I don't remember anyone naming an attorney prior to his arrest. I think the Ms said he had an attorney. When media knocked on his door SM said he couldn't talk on the advice of his attorney (that's a paraphrase). I read all of the articles early on and do not remember one being named. After a while everyone speculated whether he really had one or not. IMO if he did have one prior to the arrest (not just a consult but an attorney representing him) that same attorney would have been there to represent him upon his arrest. The attorney he has now is a private attorney assigned to him through the office of the PD. JMO and maybe I've missed something.

Good morning friends.

Just a thought but maybe SM treated HE the way TM treated him. With control, verbal abuse and jealousy. Perhaps we see him as the "weaker than" because we SEE how TM refers to him as "stupid" etc. We obviously don't know his demeanor with HE at all. There's gotta be at least one other girl out there who SM cheated on TM with. Curious about his demeanor. But I'd bet a cup of coffee on the fact that ***** rolled down hill in his world. That HE was his way to feel uncontrolled, wanted and in charge. His fountain of youth if you will.

Just a thought.

IMO The motive was to get rid of her because she would have been connected to Sidney for the rest of his life. Sidney probably said it was HE's fault, it only happened 3 times, I thought she was protected, she tricked me. HE won't take care of the problem so we will. Both are involved and both are equally responsible.
IMO Sidney was never in love whith HE, he was in lust.

Sorry to be so dense here, but I don't see any motivation to murder HE--at least on SM's part. Besides thrill killing, why would he want to MURDER someone? This is a good deal more serious than having someone's car shot at, or even beating up someone. Now, I can see a vengeful, jealous wife wanted to off her competition, but SM? I just don't see it.

I keep thinking about how his ego was satisfied by the attention of a young woman. We don't know how close they got, whether the attention turned into demands or whatever--but I can't follow why he would MURDER this girl.
Doesn't make sense.

All this talk of how manipulated he was by TM--come on, now. He was having an affair with at least one waitress. Probably not the first time--he's not bad looking. He thought he was model material. He was pretty confident from the looks of things. But murder? Why?

TM told him to? Doesn't make sense.

I understand why you would think that. Initially I wondered if SM was saying only 3xs as a way to protect HE because he knew what TM was capable of.

However, in the ensuing days I realized he didn't protect her when it counted and he hasn't been forthcoming with information on where she is to bring closure to the family. He was protecting himself then and he is protecting himself now. He couldn't have possibly cared for HE enough to leave his wife. He doesn't have the capability to be anything more than a selfish person. IMHO

Kelly

He didn't have the courage to leave. TM made him feel like an imbecile and a failure, probably like his mom did. HE made him feel like a successful man. He knew that wasn't true. He went back to what he knew. I think SM killed HE, most likely as demanded by TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far we know that HE corresponded by texts/calls with SM's phone. We know that she was upset after talking to him. These are fact, right?

Then she goes out, right after these calls... and is never seen again.

I don't get why TM is getting all the flack and all the blame? To me, it seems that all the circumstantial evidence so far points to SM. I'm not saying she wasn't involved and I'm perfectly well aware of her awful FB posts and rants, and she quite obviously hated HE and what she'd done.

But am I the only one who thinks that it might be the case (and I'm only saying might) that HE did meet SM, that SM was the one who flipped - maybe during a fight when HE said she didn't want him leaving his wife for her, and that she'd been on a date and had a new bf.

Maybe TM only came into things afterwards, to help clean up the mess (figuratively and literally speaking).

Just MOO. Like everyone, I have no idea what happened, I just wonder whether SM is getting off a bit lightly at the moment?

Why TM? Perhaps because TM is the one running her mouth nonstop,taunting everyone,calling HE,who is the victim,every name in the book,trashing HE's family,ect,ect. TM hasn't shown anger towards HE...she has shown rage. She has shown that she is more than capable of snapping on someone.What has SM shown? He's shown that he cheated on his narcissistic wife, that he does whatever TM says,he loves Mickey Mouse, and he's proud of his Donald Duck medal and shirt with his name on it. Even thier mugshots tell a story. JMO

Sorry to be so dense here, but I don't see any motivation to murder HE--at least on SM's part. Besides thrill killing, why would he want to MURDER someone? This is a good deal more serious than having someone's car shot at, or even beating up someone. Now, I can see a vengeful, jealous wife wanted to off her competition, but SM? I just don't see it.

I keep thinking about how his ego was satisfied by the attention of a young woman. We don't know how close they got, whether the attention turned into demands or whatever--but I can't follow why he would MURDER this girl.

Doesn't make sense.

All this talk of how manipulated he was by TM--come on, now. He was having an affair with at least one waitress. Probably not the first time--he's not bad looking. He thought he was model material. He was pretty confident from the looks of things. But murder? Why?

Narcissist split the world into good and bad. SM started lying to get his a$$ out of the crack and most likely, started believing his lies. HE became all-bad and solely responsible for an attack on their marriage and family. Distorted thinking- she had to go. Lack of empathy made the killing all the easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't make sense.

Unless this was the rare "thrill kill" there had to be a motive, IMO. Affair never ended? TM threatened to take the children away and SM believed her? Heather had something over one or both of them?

The affair being over for months and her needing to be murdered makes no sense at all. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required