SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be so dense here, but I don't see any motivation to murder HE--at least on SM's part. Besides thrill killing, why would he want to MURDER someone? This is a good deal more serious than having someone's car shot at, or even beating up someone. Now, I can see a vengeful, jealous wife wanted to off her competition, but SM? I just don't see it.

I keep thinking about how his ego was satisfied by the attention of a young woman. We don't know how close they got, whether the attention turned into demands or whatever--but I can't follow why he would MURDER this girl.
Doesn't make sense.

All this talk of how manipulated he was by TM--come on, now. He was having an affair with at least one waitress. Probably not the first time--he's not bad looking. He thought he was model material. He was pretty confident from the looks of things. But murder? Why?

TM told him to? Doesn't make sense.

This sums up my thoughts about the whole case perfectly. Something about SM involvement doesn't add up. I'm sure as more comes out it will be more clear...

Gosh, I was hoping that when I logged on this morning that LE would have found her by now. The Elvis' deserve to know where their daughter is.

This case has gotten under my skin big time.

Congrats! Wishing her an easy & speedy delivery!
:woot::woot:

thank you, her first was a natural delivery, ten pounder. this one is breech, and due to her kidney disease and heart issues they will likely do a cs, she's pretty upset about that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

thank you, her first was a natural delivery, ten pounder. this one is breech, and due to her kidney disease and heart issues they will likely do a cs, she's pretty upset about that.

Awww hope it all goes well.
I have had 3 c's. She will be fine...she has an awesome mama:loveyou:

Do the Crime pay the Time! Everyone knows right from wrong from an early age. These two knew exactly what they planned and carried it out. Feel no sorrow for what they have done. Heather may not come back, but SM & TM will still get to walk the halls and eat the meals in jail for some time to come. Their children are not to blame and do not deserve the pain they will endure for the rest of their lives. Heather deserved not what she received either. TM & SM should not ever have custody of the children again. They do NOT deserve to manage children, as they are gifts from our Heavenly Father. "Lead us not into Temptation but deliver us from Evil". We remember this from our Lords Prayer. Justice will be served twice. Once here on earth and once again in Heaven ( At the Gate). My views are my own and will be judged once more when I see the Pearly Gates & speak to St. Peter. God Bless Terry, Debbi, Morgan, & Christopher they have suffered for months now along with the rest of the family.

I think TM was just repeating what SM told her. He would be trying to minimize it. . ."It was only three times, in the back of her car. . .quickies. It didn't mean anything." Ugh!

I think TM made it up. I think she said "3 times" in an effort to minimize what went on between HE and SM. She's trying to say,Hey,it wasn't an actual relationship...it was only 3 times. Similar to the...Sidney cheated on me...but we had an open marriage...then...I could care care less but HE is a $$^&%@!!

Do the Crime pay the Time! Everyone knows right from wrong from an early age. These two knew exactly what they planned and carried it out. Feel no sorrow for what they have done. Heather may not come back, but SM & TM will still get to walk the halls and eat the meals in jail for some time to come. Their children are not to blame and do not deserve the pain they will endure for the rest of their lives. Heather deserved not what she received either. TM & SM should not ever have custody of the children again. They do NOT deserve to manage children, as they are gifts from our Heavenly Father. "Lead us not into Temptation but deliver us from Evil". We remember this from our Lords Prayer. Justice will be served twice. Once here on earth and once again in Heaven ( At the Gate). My views are my own and will be judged once more when I see the Pearly Gates & speak to St. Peter. God Bless Terry, Debbi, Morgan, & Christopher they have suffered for months now along with the rest of the family.

:tyou:

Praying for you all :heartbeat:

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

I'll bet they do her physical transfer from RJL to Georgetown on the anniversary.

Do you not think they have physically moved her yet? I know as of yesterday she wasn't registered in Georgetown ~thought maybe it was an oversight!

I don't care how it went down if LE evidence is correct and both murder charges valid and justified. I don't care if love or no love or just being used is the scenario. Whether planned or not planned it doesn't matter SM should have never got involved with a young pretty single nieve innocent girl to satisfy his needs that TM wasn't doing cuz she's the man. Even after her date with another guy maybe she missed SM had to much to drink and was texting him and made the calls to make him jealous with her date whatever. Ive Been there and done it. Missed the guy I really cared for after a date and would text when the date over. I've been there and I think she probably texted him first missing him after the date. IT DOESNT MATTER.

These two are the lowest scumbags of the earth. The lowest form of scum there is. Good looking or not. Looks don't make a nice person. Even if Heather was a prostitute which she was not. She didn't deserve to be murdered and taken away. She was just a young immature girl looking for a guy to love her. He did not love her this was a sexual affair and he used her for sex. He was a selfish narcissistic SOB thinking of himself. Not thinking of her and jeopardizing her life. It was all about him. He knew what that crazy wife of his was all about. I hope they both get executed if they find them guilty. I think he did it. She wasn't that stupid to go down for this. He has no balls.

Sorry I felt like venting. I think these two are scumbags!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM
WO, excellent post. And i completely agree.
It really does not matter. LE has enough evidence to arrest them and charge them BOTH. They are BOTH responsible for Heather's disappearance and murder.
Don't apologize for venting. I believe we are all as frustrated and heart broken. That is why we are here. ❤️

FloridaMomma,

Today, as we prepare to celebrate new life coming into your family, we here at WebSleuths hold you and yours in our hearts and in our prayers.

We are all family here, held close together in our pursuit of #JusticeForHeather

The dichotomy escapes none of us, and we all are so very grateful for the positivity of the day, and look forward to the great news of the baby's entrance when you have the time.

Congratulations in advance. We will be here, updating away. We know Heather is looking over us, somewhere, smiling down upon us all.

#FindHeather

:grouphug:

HE's November 5th retweet about married fellas cheating on or murdering their wives could play a role in the M's defense.

I bet SM told HE, "I could never leave my wife. I'd have to kill her to get free. Otherwise, she'd make my life a living heLL...haha...but I'd never do that..."

But that tweet may have freaked TM out completely, especially as a self-described, "paranoid".

Defense attorneys may argue that The tweet was a veiled threat and the M's were convinced TM was not safe as long as HE was alive. Remember Amy Fisher?

Sadly, social media may be a liability for others besides TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On TM's famous Facebook rant, it was a public post, but Tammy did not post it on her own timeline. She posted it as a response to a friend's question, then later deleted it.

The point I was trying to make earlier was that her responses come off markedly different (especially on the Dis boards) than the stand-alone posts she takes time to craft, edit and post independently.

TM's grammar, spelling and punctuation are not perfect in other Facebook posts, but her famous rant has multiple examples of mistakes in all three.

I don't think she proof read it at all. I think she was mad. She typed it and hit the submit key without thinking through the post being available for public view as part of a response thread. JMO

There are a couple of different ideas here about what the "stupid" part of TM's rant refers to specifically. Some say TM meant the affair made Sidney stupid. Some say she was referring to TE's alleged threats "making Sidney stupid."

I think OkieGranny likely has a very informed perspective on TM's web dialogue based on the number of Dis boards posts she's been reading while constructing the timeline.

OG (Can I call you OG?), I'd be interested to know your opinion on the "therefore making Sidney stupid" part of the rant.

I have always thought that what TM meant by stupid was "out of his mind with worry or rage" that the father was unrelentless in his quest for the truth which kept pointing to them. A saying we use is "it is making me stupid", meaning can't get it out of your mind.

Sorry to be so dense here, but I don't see any motivation to murder HE--at least on SM's part. Besides thrill killing, why would he want to MURDER someone? This is a good deal more serious than having someone's car shot at, or even beating up someone. Now, I can see a vengeful, jealous wife wanted to off her competition, but SM? I just don't see it.

I keep thinking about how his ego was satisfied by the attention of a young woman. We don't know how close they got, whether the attention turned into demands or whatever--but I can't follow why he would MURDER this girl.
Doesn't make sense.

All this talk of how manipulated he was by TM--come on, now. He was having an affair with at least one waitress. Probably not the first time--he's not bad looking. He thought he was model material. He was pretty confident from the looks of things. But murder? Why?

TM told him to? Doesn't make sense.

Someone here linked an interesting article on couples who kill. A couple of details jumped out at me from the 10 couples the article profiled.

One of the couples was an attractive husband and wife. The wife's defense and eventual plea deal was based on the premise that she was sexually submissive to her husband, sought to please him in all ways.

Whether that is the case with the Moorer's, I wouldn't speculate; but it seems clear that Sidney Moorer allowed his wife to control most, if not all of the family's decisions. If SM allowed Tammy to represent him in social media posts, that would show a definite inability to establish or enforce personal boundaries.

Who knows what kind of relationship these two had behind closed doors. I understand that the BDSM world promotes "safe, sane and consensual." I'm in no equating that lifestyle with violent crime/murder.

I'm just saying I can certainly see where a dominate who is also a psychopath, particularly in a long standing relationship, could use their position to nefarious advantage.

Another odd little detail in the "couples who kill article" ... one couple was discovered because the Mickey Mouse watch the wife wore was recognized as belonging to one of the murder victims.

Note: the majority of the couples featured kept mementos - photos, audio recording, journals...one wife made a quilt from their victims' clothes.

HE's November 5th retweet about married fellas cheating on or murdering their wives could play a role in the M's defense.

I bet SM told HE, "I could never leave my wife. I'd have to kill her to get free. Otherwise, she'd make my life a living heLL...haha...but I'd never do that..."

But that tweet may have freaked TM out completely, especially as a self-described, "paranoid".

Defense attorneys may argue that The tweet was a veiled threat and the M's were convinced TM was not safe as long as HE was alive. Remember Amy Fisher?

Those are not HE's own words but a retweet of a new episode of a tv show. There is no way that it can be proven that HE directed a retweet at anyone. HE is not responsible for what TM's perception of anything is at any time. If retweeting an episode of a tv show can be considered a "veiled threat"...everyone on twitter would be locked up. JMO

Completely random, but my husband just borrowed my tablet because his was charging. I'm pretty sure after seeing all my open tabs pertaining to this case, he thinks I'm borderline insane. Lol ;)

That's so funny, a few days ago I wanted to do "research" on TM and SM, a so I joined the following online adult dating sites:

(1) Ashley Madison, (Married cheaters can find other local Married cheaters to make sexy time)

(2) Fetlife, which is a more hardcore alternative lifestyle site. (This was for the Noelle Paqueet case.)

3) Adult Friend Finder, to dig up more dirt on SH and TM. So, if anything happens to me and LE seizes my computer, they'll think I'm either one twisted sister or else think I'm all hot to trot and ask me on a date. :floorlaugh:

I've been thinking the exact same thing!

TM was rumored to find out about the affair on Halloween. HE might've been angry and upset about the affair being discovered, posting that Tosh quote being glib, but as self-absorbed as TM seems to be, she could've twisted it into a real threat.

The timing of HE's tweet and the soon-to-follow saccharine love fest on TM and SM's Facebook pages could be connected.

Was HE's tweet the "proverbial straw"?

Were the Moorer's Facebook love posts meant to jab at HE or were they the beginning of establishing the "happy couple's" alibi?
And there's certainly no reason they couldn't have been both.

Those are not HE's own words but a retweet of a new episode of a tv show. There is no way that it can be proven that HE directed a retweet at anyone. HE is not responsible for what TM's perception of anything is at any time. If retweeting an episode of a tv show can be considered a "valid threat"...everyone on twitter would be locked up. JMO

"Veiled threat"...

It could impact at least one juror for whatever reason...history of being jilted...religious convictions...etc.

Those are not HE's own words but a retweet of a new episode of a tv show. There is no way that it can be proven that HE directed a retweet at anyone. HE is not responsible for what TM's perception of anything is at any time. If retweeting an episode of a tv show can be considered a "valid threat"...everyone on twitter would be locked up. JMO

And TM's defense team would be opening themselves up to every bonehead statement TM sent into cyberspace. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321