SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Cook lives in the Wilson Mobile Home Park, which overlooks the landing. He said Friday he has lived there for about seven years and has seen several cars enter the Waccamaw River. Between the tidal influence and the river’s flow, Cook said he’s seen cars carried several feet away from the edge of the landing.Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/28/3296832/police-continue-investigation.html#storylink=cpy If this active water can pack off a car a 120lbs is nothing. I so hope the continue grid work.

They are. (I know this because we unintenionally observed quite a bit while out on our boat yesterday).

They are definitely keeping low key and quiet on what they're doing.

I'm going to play the devils advocate here. I don't think it was planned. I think it was all in the heat of passion that's why LE has so much evidence to charge murder without a body. If it was planned I don't think they would have all that evidence. It was a poorly planned murder and I don't think TM is that stupid.

They had too much to lose if planned and were caught. The children, their wonderful Disney fantasy life, the cruises, good food. Too much for her to risk.

I think things got heated in that early morning and got out of control with all the parties.

Except that TM has shown everyone her motive for killing HE. All we have from SM is a call to HE saying that he wanted to be with her. TM is the scorned wife with a motive. JMO

I agree that TM has the clear motive, but SM may have a motive too if you consider a scenario where: HE continued to pursue relentlessly, even after SM broke it off; TM was going insane from jealousy and raging at SM for bringing HE into their lives; the kids got dragged into the turmoil and were emotionally suffering; TM was trailing SM's every move, effecting his ability to work and function; SM projected all of his guilt onto HE (she's responsible for ruining my life) and flipped from idealizing to devaluing her; SM feared TM would divorce him, turn his kids against him, and he'd lose the lifestyle that TM and his in-laws provided; TM was threatening to expose SM for unrelated crimes if he didn't get HE out of their lives; etc.

What if SM did call to demand HE leave them alone? Why would she be upset about a phone call in which SM promised to leave his wife?

What if the meeting at PTL was HE's idea (maybe she thought she could convince him to leave his wife if she met him in person)?

Maybe SM brought TM with him. Maybe things all came apart at the seams from there. It would explain the lousy planning- leaving HE's car at PTL (the murder scene).

None of this to disparage HE. She is the victim. I hope SM gets life without parole and TM gets whatever it is she deserves (according to the role she played).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that TM has the clear motive, but SM may have a motive too if you consider a scenario where: HE continued to pursue relentlessly, even after SM broke it off; TM was going insane from jealousy and raging at SM for bringing HE into their lives; the kids got dragged into the turmoil and were emotionally suffering; TM was trailing SM's every move, effecting his ability to work and function; SM projected all of his guilt onto HE (she's responsible for ruining my life) and flipped from idealizing to devaluing her; SM feared TM would divorce him, turn his kids against him, and he'd lose the lifestyle that TM and his in-laws provided; TM was threatening to expose SM for unrelated crimes if he didn't get HE out of their lives; etc.

What if SM did call to demand HE leave them alone? Why would she be upset about a phone call in which SM promised to leave his wife?

What if the meeting at PTL was HE's idea (maybe she thought she could convince him to leave his wife if she met him in person)?

Maybe SM brought TM with him. Maybe things all came apart at the seams from there. It would explain the lousy planning- leaving HE's car at PTL (the murder scene).

None of this to disparage HE. She is the victim. I hope SM gets life without parole and TM gets whatever it is she deserves (according to the role she played).

I agree this is how it could have panned out. It's bad enough to have an affair and maybe she lied to her roommate because no one likes to admit they were dumped. It's hurtful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree this is how it could have panned out. It's bad enough to have an affair and maybe she lied to her roommate because no one likes to admit they were dumped. It's hurtful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's a tragedy. HE was just a kid. Didn't she write that she fell in love with the devil? She did.

I too am speculating. Jealously on TM's part is most logical to me.

The only part I can't figure out with this theory is why would SM go along with it?

If he was really planning on leaving TM for HE, why would he stay as quiet as he's been for this long? TM couldn't have anything worse on him than murder, which is what he'd have on her. I can't imagine him wanting to stay with the woman he was trying to get away from after she killed the woman he loved. And this would be the perfect out for him. . .get TM put away for murder and he wouldn't have to worry about child support, alimony, dividing up their assets, custody of their children, etc. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Just checking in to see if anything has happened. Multi-tasking here, doing laundry, watching Pistorius trial, trying to catch up on Holly Bobo and Heather Elvis and missing children, murdered children......trying not to munch (on diet).:seeya:

It's a tragedy. HE was just a kid. Didn't she write that she fell in love with the devil? She did.

That quote: Once upon a time and angel fell in love with a devil and it didn't end well...
Could've been Heather summarizing SM's fate with TCM.
Maybe she thought SM was an angel and TCM was the devil.

That quote: Once upon a time and angel fell in love with a devil and it didn't end well...

Could've been Heather summarizing SM's fate with TCM.

Maybe she thought SM was an angel and TCM was the devil.

I hadn't thought about that quote this way but that is great insight. A whole new way to look at that. Thank you

I think SM killed HE. (I don't think he used a gun or a knife (too messy). I think he strangled or drown her.)

I think TM has talked, given info to police, will testify against SM, and will plead guilty to lesser charges. I think she was moved for her own protection once she snitched.

Karla Homolka played a prominent role in multiple murders and spent very little time in prison in exchange for testifying against her husband.

Making a deal with one of the devils is, unfortunately, how these cases oftentimes resolve.

Sometimes the one that actually did the killing is the one moved for their own protection...I dunno....Sometimes I think Tammy actually did the killing and other times I believe it was Sidney and that was why Tammy was acting soooo in love with him now...One of them will have to spill the beans soon....I hope they have a lot of evidence to hold them until then!!!

HE was on a date,she told BW that she had a good time. That doesn't mesh with HE relentlessly going after SM. If anything,it shows that she was trying to move on from their relationship. Then SM calls her,now she's faced with him saying that he wants to be with her. That would be upsetting. She was probably trying to decide if she could believe him. What if it was HE's idea to meet at the landing? I don't know if that makes any difference,the result is the same. I think TM caught them together at PTL and TM killed HE. SM helped with everything after that because he does what he's told and TM has reminded him that his phone will show up on phone records. I think that every day since...TM has told him that it's his fault that HE is dead. JMO

I think the "stupid" comment was a conscious and subconscious referral to SM's actions: cheating and thus, bringing HE into their lives; ineffectively getting HE to leave them alone: and killing HE (I don't believe that was planned).

The only part I can't figure out with this theory is why would SM go along with it?

If he was really planning on leaving TM for HE, why would he stay as quiet as he's been for this long? TM couldn't have anything worse on him than murder, which is what he'd have on her. I can't imagine him wanting to stay with the woman he was trying to get away from after she killed the woman he loved. And this would be the perfect out for him. . .get TM put away for murder and he wouldn't have to worry about child support, alimony, dividing up their assets, custody of their children, etc. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I think he went along with it because it was his phone that last contacted HE. I think that he believed that it wouldn't look good for him and TM would say that he did it if he didn't keep quiet. TM however,couldn't keep quiet.

"Spilling the beans" while her body still cannot be found seems unlikely to me...JMO

HE was on a date,she told BW that she had a good time. That doesn't mesh with HE relentlessly going after SM. If anything,it shows that she was trying to move on from their relationship. Then SM calls her,now she's faced with him saying that he wants to be with her. That would be upsetting. She was probably trying to decide if she could believe him. What if it was HE's idea to meet at the landing? I don't know if that makes any difference,the result is the same. I think TM caught them together at PTL and TM killed HE. SM helped with everything after that because he does what he's told and TM has reminded him that his phone will show up on phone records. I think that every day since...TM has told him that it's his fault that HE is dead. JMO

HE may have been trying to move on.

Then again, dating other people is the MOST effective way to get a lover back. Imagining your ex with another, often times awakens feelings for them you thought were gone.

But during this time, SM and TM may have been posting lovey dovey and photo bombing HE with pics of themselves having sex as a way to convince her she had no chance with SM and that TM had won.

If I was a mistress and my married man called, telling me he was leaving his wife and had chosen me, I'd be thrilled. I wouldn't be upset and crying.

I think the only way TM could have killed HE is by shooting her, which probably didn't happen because we would have heard about gobs of blood evidence. She could only have killed her with a knife or her hands if SM helped by holding HE down. TM is heavy, unfit, middle-aged and has a bad foot. No, in my imaginings, SM lost his temper and killed HE by himself with TM present, either enjoying the moment or objecting for fear that they'd get caught.

HE may have been trying to move on.

Then again, dating other people is the MOST effective way to get a lover back. Imagining your ex with another, often times awakens feelings for them you thought were gone.

But during this time, SM and TM may have been posting lovey dovey and photo bombing HE with pics of themselves having sex as a way to convince her she had no chance with SM and that TM had won.

If I was a mistress and my married man called, telling me he was leaving his wife and had chosen me, I'd be thrilled. I wouldn't be upset and crying.

I think the only way TM could have killed HE is by shooting her, which probably didn't happen because we would have heard about gobs of blood evidence. She could only have killed her with a knife or her hands if SM helped by holding HE down. TM is heavy, unfit, middle-aged and has a bad foot. No, in my imaginings, SM lost his temper and killed HE by himself with TM present, either enjoying the moment or objecting for fear that they'd get caught.

I think I would be upset/emotional, even if he was the man I really wanted(especially if rumors are true about Heather's previous encounter with TM). When it comes down it, it may not be all one imagined, to hear that your lover is leaving his kids, etc. for you. Is that what she really wanted? For all we know, Heather was just in it for a casual, if possibly intense, affair. I doubt she was ready to settle down, become a stepmom, etc...all assuming, of course, that SM told her this with any seriousness or truthfulness. JMO

"Spilling the beans" while her body still cannot be found seems unlikely to me...JMO

You are right ....no one is going to spill any beans until a body is found !! :tantrum: But the feds must have gotten some incredible evidence to arrest both of them for murder already....they totally skipped the persons of interest part ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei