SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering your thoughts, guys. What if they were both acquitted? Could she go back to her fake Rainbows and Kittens Disney marriage? Would they stay together? Stay in Horry county even??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw on OkieGranny's awesome timeline that SM was convicted of shoplifting. I've only been here a week or so and I don't recall reading about that. Has that been discussed further back? Are we allowed to discuss it here?

The court record doesn't give as much detail as a police report would, i.e. what he stole or from where, but he was arrested for shoplifting something with a value of $1,000 or less on September 12, 2009. Looks like he paid a $210 fine the next day and then, on September 28, he was tried in absentia and found guilty at a bench trial, if I'm interpreting "TIA Guilty Bench Trial" correctly.

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/CaseDetails.aspx?County=26&CourtAgency=26206&Casenum=57826FC&CaseType=C *

* You may have to type in a validation code to see the court record. Click the Switch View button at the upper left to see the entire record.

I think in exchange for a sweet deal, TM told LE how it went down, spurring the re-enactment and renewed focus on tides as well as her transfer to another jail.

Someone came on here and posted that the jail SM resides in is like a country club compared to where TM got transferred to so . . . this scenerio seems unlikely.
SM should've moved if TM talked and if what that person said is true. JMO

Maybe they don't know where the body is -- either because they disposed of it in a way that makes its recovery difficult (including throwing in a body of water) or because they didn't dispose of her (a third party did it, or the rather remote possibility they didn't do it).

I agree. I think even if one of them said we threw her in the water it would take a while to determine where she is at this point when 2 1/2 months have passed :(
Hoping she is found soon.

There are people who even when a body is found still refuse to believe the victim is really deceased. I saw that time and time again in the Caylee case, even after she was found. Denial goes real, real, deep in some.

I think Heather's attraction to SM was pure lust. if the relationship was purely physical, and it ended months ago, it makes no sense for her to be upset over him leaving his wife.

You would think a curious reporter would check with the jails to find out what is up with TM not being transferred.

<snipped>

I think the only way TM could have killed HE is by shooting her, which probably didn't happen because we would have heard about gobs of blood evidence. She could only have killed her with a knife or her hands if SM helped by holding HE down. TM is heavy, unfit, middle-aged and has a bad foot. No, in my imaginings, SM lost his temper and killed HE by himself with TM present, either enjoying the moment or objecting for fear that they'd get caught.

Snipped by me.

I imagine that if TM killed HE the only way she would do it is with her hands. A gunshot would end things too quickly. TM is an angry woman full of rage and enjoyed seeing other people suffer. I imagine she took great pleasure watching Heather die in her hands.
I don't believe TM was quite as incapable as you've described her and I definitely do not believe she needed any help from her husband to hold HE down. I think when TM saw HE she saw red and really bad things happened from there.

off topic, but my daughters water just broke! I get a granddaughter today!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

YAY !!! CONGRATS !!!! That's the best news I've heard all day! I have 5 grand kids ranging in ages of 3-9 , 4 boys, one girl ! I don't know what life would have been like without them !!!! I'm going to St. Simons thurs to see them ! Can't wait ! Big hugs to you !!!!

Just wondering your thoughts, guys. What if they were both acquitted? Could she go back to her fake Rainbows and Kittens Disney marriage? Would they stay together? Stay in Horry county even??

IMO, I don't think either of them would last( be free to live) were they released !

Maybe they don't know where the body is -- either because they disposed of it in a way that makes its recovery difficult (including throwing in a body of water) or because they didn't dispose of her (a third party did it, or the rather remote possibility they didn't do it).

BBM As long as there is no body and no confession, and no hard evidence that we know of, there is always an element of doubt as to whether they murdered Heather, someone else did it, or she simply ran away.

ETA I'm not 100% certain they killed Heather. I think it's likely, but I'm still not 100% positive.

Just saw that on Wednesday WMBFnews at 6pm will have an interview with someone who is "blacked out" to remain anonymous...that says he has known by TM and SM for decades. It says it will reveal never before seen info on them.

We shall see...

I'm sure it'll end up being on their web page as well.

I think Heather's attraction to SM was pure lust. if the relationship was purely physical, and it ended months ago, it makes no sense for her to be upset over him leaving his wife.
Could it be SM was the smitten one and HRE dumped him after she grew tired of his old married self? Honestly, I had not considered it that way before. Maybe her moving on and dating was because she is the one who ended it in the first place. And it really made him angry.

Just saw that on Wednesday WMBFnews at 6pm will have an interview with someone who is "blacked out" to remain anonymous...that says he has known by TM and SM for decades. It says it will reveal never before seen info on them.

We shall see...

I'm sure it'll end up being on their web page as well.
This person is all over certain FB pages spewing his hatred of them and boasted he was going to be on the news...IMO looking for his 15 min

Here's possible theory and/or theories, thoughts, opinions etc. that have come to mind. I am not in no way placing blame on anyone or accusing anyone of anything. We know HE had a date that night - maybe she went on the date because she was moving on, maybe she went on the date to make SM jealous...we don't know. Maybe HE didn't tell him she was going on a date and SM, or TM AND SM saw her out and about with her date that evening. However, either one of these scenarios could've very well upset SM. HE may have been tired of playing his game and she could very well have given him an ultimatum...me OR her (TM)...we don't know. Maybe SM (or SM AND TM) and stalked HE that night and watched for her to get home, to see who dropped her off, and what time she got home, etc., especially since it seems, as far as we know, that the phone contact started after she returned home from her date.

Next scenario that may be combined with or separate from the above: SM and TM may have had a major blow-up at their home. It may have gotten to the point where she told him to get out or maybe he left. More than likely, she would've taken all the keys to the vehicles (and possibly the golf cart too) and could've very well taken his cell phone as well. So he leaves on foot and goes to pay phone to call HE and asks her to come pick him up. They don't want to go to her apartment because they know that TM knows where HE lives so they go to PTL. TM is texting and/or calling HE from SM's phone, knowing it will place blame on him as the calls and/or texts are from HIS phone. TM goes looking for him and finds them together and she goes into a fit of rage and kills HE in the process and SM knows he has to help TM then, otherwise he loses it all and fears he will be blamed for what has happened. Or maybe he felt guilty over what just transpired so he feels it's his obligation to try and help cover things up. (As sick as that sounds).

There are a couple of things that I do feel strongly about. I do NOT for one minute believe that SM had any intention of leaving his wife. That was his bread and butter. Plus, IMO, he is a spineless *&$%ARD.

Also, I do think the contact between HE's phone and TM/SM's phone(s) was controlled by TM that night, as she was smart enough to plan it that way so the focus would be on him, and not herself.

However, none of this is reason for anyone to lose their life, regardless of their ages, their marital status, their occupation, etc...

We will all continue to pray for Heather and her family and friends and pray that justice will be served on those responsible!

FYI:

Jail director Tom Fox said the move was for Moorer&#8217;s safety due to threats made against her husband Sidney before the two went to jail. Sidney Moorer is also charged in the missing 20-year-old&#8217;s case.

&#8220;The solicitor&#8217;s office had requested it, but it&#8217;s not out of the realm to separate two co-defendants involved in a case,&#8221; Fox said. &#8220;We do that periodically, especially if it&#8217;s an important case. It&#8217;s also for security reasons because of the threat level she had against her in our jail should be reduced when she goes to another jail. The high publicity in Horry County, it will allow her better access to more privileges and more time out.&#8221;

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...moorer-moved-to-georgetown.html#storylink=cpy

BBM

I tend to think it would make TM more likely to save herself in any way she thinks she can...do whatever benefits her more...SM be damned. She wouldn't think twice of throwing him under the bus if it's her word against him and I still think there is a part of her that would like to punish SM.

MOO

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members