SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:

Jail director Tom Fox said the move was for Moorer’s safety due to threats made against her husband Sidney before the two went to jail. Sidney Moorer is also charged in the missing 20-year-old’s case.

“The solicitor’s office had requested it, but it’s not out of the realm to separate two co-defendants involved in a case,” Fox said. “We do that periodically, especially if it’s an important case. It’s also for security reasons because of the threat level she had against her in our jail should be reduced when she goes to another jail. The high publicity in Horry County, it will allow her better access to more privileges and more time out

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...moorer-moved-to-georgetown.html#storylink=cpy

BBM

She was in isolation at the first jail. If she is moved somewhere with less of a threat level she can transition to gen pop quicker which compared to isolation provides more privileges and more time out.
In general population there is better access to more of everything but if I am Tammy, I'm not going to view moving to gen pop as a great deal. JMO

Sorry...that was suppose to include a quote about TM being a narcisst and not telling anything. First time posting from my phone and haven't figured out how to quote apparently. :eek:

ETA...or spell...lol
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

You would think a curious reporter would check with the jails to find out what is up with TM not being transferred.

Normally if two people who both were charged for the same murder, happen to be in the same lockup - they will transfer them so there's zero chances of communication. That is most likely the reason for her transfer.

checking in after an exhausting day. I'm so incredibly blessed.
my heart just hurts for T & D ... they will never experience the complete joy of holding Heathers babies, babysitting when she needs a break, spoiling a chubby little grand, seeing a little grand so excited to open presents....

I've ached for them today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Normally if two people who both were charged for the same murder, happen to be in the same lockup - they will transfer them so there's zero chances of communication. That is most likely the reason for her transfer.

I understand the reasoning, what I don't understand is why it does not seem to have been done.

Snipped by me.

I imagine that if TM killed HE the only way she would do it is with her hands. A gunshot would end things too quickly. TM is an angry woman full of rage and enjoyed seeing other people suffer. I imagine she took great pleasure watching Heather die in her hands.
I don't believe TM was quite as incapable as you've described her and I definitely do not believe she needed any help from her husband to hold HE down. I think when TM saw HE she saw red and really bad things happened from there.

not if she tortured her with a gun. tied up. gagged. execution. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BBM As long as there is no body and no confession, and no hard evidence that we know of, there is always an element of doubt as to whether they murdered Heather, someone else did it, or she simply ran away.

ETA I'm not 100% certain they killed Heather. I think it's likely, but I'm still not 100% [positive.

Yes, I agree, which is why we have trials. Until we are privy to all the evidence, we can't confidently know who pulled the trigger so-to-speak (regarding who did what when or how the night that led to the crime played out) imo.

Look at the Pistorius trial in progress now. He was in the same room with the murder victim and he has lawyers twisting the circumstances trying to make it look like an accidental shooting took place (how many bullets did Reeva take?).
In OP's case there were two people KNOWN to be alone together at the time of the shooting that left one person dead. Additionally, shouting was heard coming from the residence during the evening. The guy is a known hothead and has acted irresponsibly in public and with other girlfriends. Jeesh.

Some cases are less convoluted even before all evidence is heard imo.
If Reeva is dissed, it will be very upsetting to me. I don't care who the guy is or was (famous) who killed her.

The circumstances of Heather's disappearance aren't as clear at this point imo but maybe, after hearing ALL the evidence, one of the theories will fall into place beyond a reasonable doubt. As it stands now, it is not clear who killed Heather but LE must think they know the circumstances of how the crime played out since two people have been charged with murder.

LE should pay attention imo to the case against Casey Anthony when they tried her with the DP on the line. Even though almost everyone THINKS they know what happened to Caylee, the prosecution couldn't prove it to a point where the jurors were able to visualize the exact actions taken to end Caylee's life.

Earlier on these threads someone admonished me for using the term 'think'. When they did they ignored answering my primary question. I 'think' the person likes picking on me but I can't prove it. lol!

Anyway, yes I agree we are busy thinking here on WS. But not everyone necessarily believes what the other one thinks happened is the truth. We read and we consider ideas and opinions. We still don't know the evidence that connects the dots within the theories of what we think might have happened.

I understand the reasoning, what I don't understand is why it does not seem to have been done.

I'm assuming because they hope to get one to roll on the other. Remember there is a law about spouses testifying against another, unless they divorce.

I think it's very telling of familial support when at bond hearings/trial dates ect... no one is there on your side.oops I didn't know her mom and son came. Sorry...

I think it's very telling of familial support when at bond hearings/trial dates ect... no one is there on your side.

ITA, but her mother and oldest son were there.

I'm assuming because they hope to get one to roll on the other. Remember there is a law about spouses testifying against another, unless they divorce.

Sorry, I am not making myself clear.

According to the jail websites, it appears that Tammy was never transferred from Horry Jail to GTown Jail. Additionally, Vinelink has her still at Horry County Jail.

My original post was saying that I wish a reporter would inquire why.

Anyway, yes I agree we are busy thinking here on WS. But not everyone necessarily believes what the other one thinks happened is the truth. We read and we consider ideas and opinions. We still don't know the evidence that connects the dots within the theories of what we think might have happened.

Very well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh, I was hoping that when I logged on this morning that LE would have found her by now. The Elvis' deserve to know where their daughter is.

This case has gotten under my skin big time.

Yes, I agree, which is why we have trials. Until we are privy to all the evidence, we can't confidently know who pulled the trigger so-to-speak (regarding who did what when or how the night that led to the crime played out) imo.

Look at the Pistorius trial in progress now. He was in the same room with the murder victim and he has lawyers twisting the circumstances trying to make it look like an accidental shooting took place (how many bullets did Reeva take?).
In OP's case there were two people KNOWN to be alone together at the time of the shooting that left one person dead. Additionally, shouting was heard coming from the residence during the evening. The guy is a known hothead and has acted irresponsibly in public and with other girlfriends. Jeesh.

Some cases are less convoluted even before all evidence is heard imo.
If Reeva is dissed, it will be very upsetting to me. I don't care who the guy is or was (famous) who killed her.

The circumstances of Heather's disappearance aren't as clear at this point imo but maybe, after hearing ALL the evidence, one of the theories will fall into place beyond a reasonable doubt. As it stands now, it is not clear who killed Heather but LE must think they know the circumstances of how the crime played out since two people have been charged with murder.

LE should pay attention imo to the case against Casey Anthony when they tried her with the DP on the line. Even though almost everyone THINKS they know what happened to Caylee, the prosecution couldn't prove it to a point where the jurors were able to visualize the exact actions taken to end Caylee's life.

Earlier on these threads someone admonished me for using the term 'think'. When they did they ignored answering my primary question. I 'think' the person likes picking on me but I can't prove it. lol!

Anyway, yes I agree we are busy thinking here on WS. But not everyone necessarily believes what the other one thinks happened is the truth. We read and we consider ideas and opinions. We still don't know the evidence that connects the dots within the theories of what we think might have happened.[/QUOTE

Haha- I can relate : I "think" I've had a couple of those but can't prove it. Eventually, I refused to acknowledge the behavior. When I don't interact, they go away ! Lol

I'm so far behind! But while I'm catching up I keep thinking... At this point the only thing that will be surprising is if SM masterminded the whole thing and planned to harm Heather with TM for whatever sick reason. I can come up with a million outlandish (they travel enough to be running a sex traffickng ring or be serial killers dumping bodies everywhere) or basic theories (jealousy is an angry bitter b word) behind the how's and whys and as crazy (and demented) as some of those ideas are none of them would surprise me more than if he planned and did it intentionally and made TM help. Now realistically I don't see that happening because Tm seems so smug and self absorbed. She exudes narcissist in every way and her eyes look empty and void of a soul whereas Sm seems pathetic and weak and broken. TM even stands sm-ugly smiling in her mug shot, even though she knew her property was being searched. Which is why I would really be shocked if Sm is the mastermind. Ok back to reading now...

Sorry, I am not making myself clear.

According to the jail websites, it appears that Tammy was never transferred from Horry Jail to GTown Jail. Additionally, Vinelink has her still at Horry County Jail.

My original post was saying that I wish a reporter would inquire why.

FWIW - often there is a delay down here in updating information like that.

Give it a few days. :)

Exactly!!! Not to mention, with many people believing TM is a narcissit, do we really think she would just roll over and admit her involvement?

ETA: Putting myself in TM's shoes, if I know that I committed this act and knew the body wouldn't be found, I would be sitting pretty in jail laughing. I know some may say that on the other hand, she would be "proud" of her work. But based on her previous actions of taunting the family, the public, on social media, she seems to think she's smarter than everyone else.

....but wait until she sees all the evidence stacked up against her.....

The smirk will once again be long gone!

:party:

ITA, but her mother and oldest son were there.

we can scratch the son, he's a minor and, well, boys side with mom. no.matter what. I've got three that, well, my guys got my back. no matter what. and mom? same rules apply, mom always has your back.

moving right along. who else ya got?!

Just saw that on Wednesday WMBFnews at 6pm will have an interview with someone who is "blacked out" to remain anonymous...that says he has known by TM and SM for decades. It says it will reveal never before seen info on them.

We shall see...

I'm sure it'll end up being on their web page as well.

Deleted: I thought I was in the parking lot. My bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member