SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An affair will spark intense primal fears in the betrayed like abandonment and betrayal. I have no doubt that TM had been raging at SM for weeks, threatening him will all kinds of losses and blackmails.

SM, most likely highly narcissistic, was quick to project the blame onto HE ("She seduced me. She's a *advertiser censored*. She's a home wrecker. I'm just a normal guy with manly needs.") After a while, he would start believing his lies.

I think they were both strung out on drugs/alcohol/sex/anxiety/etc. I think this was planned- poorly and last minute, but I think SM was in on it. If TM had ambushed them, she would have shot both of them multiple times in the heat of passion. She also would be facing manslaughter rather than murder 1 (with malice a forethought) alongside her hubby. LE has some decent evidence to bring these charges against both of them.

I copied this from the last thread, so sorry I don't remember who I'm quoting here (but the poster must be brilliant because it's what I think too. . .:p)

BBM

That's how I imagined it too. I can see SM and TM out for the night trying to rekindle their relationship. I also imagine that TM wanted to be seen out with SM by HE. I used to bartend and cocktail waitress. The things I've seen! SMH. Cheating men who get caught by their wives, or who's wives get suspicious, usually make an appearance out with the wife at some point. It sends a message. . ."here I am, I'm the wife!!! You all back off now."

I also imagine that SM was blaming HE just like you said. I can see TM and SM, fueled by alcohol, working themselves into a frenzy that night. "Where is that b*tch? How dare she think she can come between us. We have history! Call her. Let's find her and teach her a lesson."

I don't think either of these two are brainiacs and and it doesn't have to be complicated. I'm not sure if they originally planned to kill HE or just beat the crap out of her. But I don't think it was well planned out. I do think they put her in the water at PTL. Maybe they put her in the back of one of the trucks and then backed down the boat ramp far enough to just push HE into the water.

Does anyone else think this case may turn out to be rather basic? Twists and turns, yes, but some of the theories being posted are like this case will be remembered in the same way that the Donner party is remembered. Maybe they aren’t serial killers, maybe there isn’t a snuff film, etc. I think it’s most likely Heather was killed and disposed of in a horrible yet "ordinary" way.

Yes, I think when it all comes out, it's going to be rather basic. Occam's Razor and all that. Like the IE's, I think it's just going to be TM and SM drinking and possibly trying to find HE. . .and in the mean time, having sex. When we finally find out about the PM's and phone calls that night, I think it will be rather ordinary and straight forward.

MOO!!!! :moo:

I don't think SM was in love with or loved Heather.

But even if something like this happened, why is TM charged with kidnapping and murder?

No, I don't think he loved her either but I do think she thought he did...

As for charging TM.. Would LE charge her to get her to talk, knowing they will drop the charges? Do they do things like that? IDK...

I don't think SM was in love with or loved Heather.

But even if something like this happened, why is TM charged with kidnapping and murder?

It's possible she was done with him. She seems like a bright intelligent person who may have realized there was no future and when confronted with this assaulted kidnapped and murdered her.

Easy for me to see her initial attraction and how he could have fallen head over heals only to find out she moved on sending him into a rage where TM gladly helped clean up his mess.

That is why I think HE is somewhere else and not in the water.

I beleive they were grid mapping the river looking for evidence. If LE thought she was there wouldn't they have done a test to see where currents would take a floating dummy? I think they were looking for a weapon.

I think if they can find out where those cars travelled they will find Heather. Sooner than later I hope.
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all the cases I have ever followed, that hiding spot for a dead body was the most clever I have ever heard.

From my recollection of the case, he climbed up to the top of a HOLLOW tree and dumped the bodies down into the tree trunk from the top. There were multiple victims and I really do not think that LE would have ever found them had he himself not told them where the bodies were. I think he even put the family pet down the tree if I remember it right or a young victim or something along those lines. There were multiple bodies I recall.

Anyway, it was really an incredible hiding spot. LE had to saw the tree down to get to the bodies.

There are not many trees like that out there. But in a forest, you could find a tree like that.

very bizarre and you are correct in all statements.........
I just wonder if there is anything tall around PTL?
Also any murders at Disney? Just wondering if they got an idea or 2
from any articles that hit the news lately.
T & S seems average intelligence............so they had to plan where to put HE.
If you kill and panic, the body is where it would lie.
To actually have the guts to move and dispose of a body needs some plan! IMO

Does anyone recall of the top of their heads when TM and SM's Facebook accounts changed to the fake lovey dovey stuff? If i am recalling correctly, SM had an account that was actually his...and not the fake"for show" stuff that was obviously penned by TM.

I've only seen the fake bs account that went from a joint account to being only his. That happened after everyone was saying that she was posting as him. The TM praise started at the beginning of November.

Daddy's truck was an older Dodge pickup truck - prob in the 90's. Dirty, faded red - seen it close up. SM had just bought a brand new Ford pickup truck. I believe his trade in was confiscated also from the dealer.

There you go. Not sure if that info comes back quickly but I vet they get some GPS.off that new truck that will tell when and where it was.

Does anyone know how quick you can get that info if say a new vehicle is stolen?

No, I don't think he loved her either but I do think she thought he did...

As for charging TM.. Would LE charge her to get her to talk, knowing they will drop the charges? Do they do things like that? IDK...

That would be morally, ethically, and legally off limits. They either have probable cause or they don't, and no judge would sign off on a ploy.

LE believes as a result of evidence and an entire picture of events that both parties participated in the kidnapping and the murder. Whatever they have, or say they have, was enough to get a judge's signature.

When I talk to my husband about these cases he always tells me how he would get away with the perfect murder-yikes! (O/T I've told my best girlfriend exactly what his plan is in case I ever go missing, lol) anyway part of his plan is to put the body somewhere high in a tree because people usually don't look up when searching. (I'm guessing he would choose some type of evergreen otherwise leaves will fall . . .)

That's wild... during my obsessive brainstorming last night, I did a Google search for "best ways to hide a body" (let's hope the government isn't tapping into my laptop & thinks I've killed someone) and came across a reddit thread... someone asked (the general public? I'm not really familiar w/ how reddit works) where they would hide a body if they killed someone, hypothetically. And someone said something along those same lines... they'd hide it somewhere UP because nobody ever looks up when they're searching for a body.

OT/ there were some humorous responses as well... like "my purse because I can't ever find what I'm looking for in there."

very bizarre and you are correct in all statements.........
I just wonder if there is anything tall around PTL?
Also any murders at Disney? Just wondering if they got an idea or 2
from any articles that hit the news lately.
T & S seems average intelligence............so they had to plan where to put HE.
If you kill and panic, the body is where it would lie.
To actually have the guts to move and dispose of a body needs some plan! IMO

That is why I wonder about dismemberment. I pray that is not the case :notgood:

Just bouncing off some previous posts...
If the body was not thrown in the water at the landing then maybe her phone and keys were. Like if TM beat her up real bad and threw her phone and keys in the water so she would have to walk back home.

But then they realized she killed her so they had to do something with her body.

When LE was searching the water the other day it almost did appear they were looking for something other than her body. At least from that 1 or 2 pictures we saw.

It's possible she was done with him. She seems like a bright intelligent person who may have realized there was no future and when confronted with this assaulted kidnapped and murdered her.

Easy for me to see her initial attraction and how he could have fallen head over heals only to find out she moved on sending him into a rage where TM gladly helped clean up his mess.

I beleive they were grid mapping the river looking for evidence. If LE thought she was there wouldn't they have done a test to see where currents would take a floating dummy? I think they were looking for a weapon.

I think if they can find out where those cars travelled they will find Heather. Sooner than later I hope.
JMO

IMHO, I think they did.

Lt. Kegler later clarified: "Today we are working with equipment at the boat landing to determine possible tidal flows and patterns that may assist in recovery of evidence. We do have divers present to perform grid searches and evidence recovery as appropriate."
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24851...at-peachtree-landing-for-forensic-reenactment

JMO

I don't believe she's in the water either, because I think they moved her, but who knows.

However, my point was that if TM merely appeared to help mop up or dispose of the body, she would not be charged with kidnapping and murder.

Daddy's truck was an older Dodge pickup truck - prob in the 90's. Dirty, faded red - seen it close up. SM had just bought a brand new Ford pickup truck. I believe his trade in was confiscated also from the dealer.

So TM has no vehicle? I'm floored that she would be home all day with the kids with no transportation. I also kinda feel like she probably liked to go check people out and maybe follow them, maybe? She would need a car for that. Weird.

If Heather and S were no longer involved, why kill her? I think either the relationship was on-going or Heather knew or had something on the M's that made her a threat. Maybe S confided too much, maybe told her about some fraud or some idea where all the $ come from for their lifestyle. I think in some way, she was still in his life and not going away easily. JMO

I once read that woman put bodies in containers and into water ( Sandra Cantu murder)
and men bury.........usually.
But with Zahra's murder evil step mother buried some of her and other parts were just thrown from a moving car IIRC.

Just bouncing off some previous posts...
If the body was not thrown in the water at the landing then maybe her phone and keys were. Like if TM beat her up real bad and threw her phone and keys in the water so she would have to walk back home.

But then they realized she killed her so they had to do something with her body.

When LE was searching the water the other day it almost did appear they were looking for something other than her body. At least from that 1 or 2 pictures we saw.

I wondered if they were looking for other evidence as well.

Could be too that her phone and keys were taken from her before she was killed to taunt or frighten her, and tossed in the water so she knew there was no way out. That would probably satisfy the kidnapping charge.

So TM has no vehicle? I'm floored that she would be home all day with the kids with no transportation. I also kinda feel like she probably liked to go check people out and maybe follow them, maybe? She would need a car for that. Weird.

I believe TM has a white Jeep - like a Grand Cherokee - fairly new from what I've seen of it. [modsnip] - which LE hauled off on a flatbed just before they hauled of SM's new F-150.

If Heather and S were no longer involved, why kill her? I think either the relationship was on-going or Heather knew or had something on the M's that made her a threat. Maybe S confided too much, maybe told her about some fraud or some idea where all the $ come from for their lifestyle. I think in some way, she was still in his life and not going away easily. JMO

That is exactly why I wonder if they really ever broke up. It makes me think that HE was more of a threat to TM & SM's relationship than TM let on.

I believe TM has a white Jeep - like a Grand Cherokee - fairly new from what I've seen of it.[modsnip] - which LE hauled off on a flatbed just before they hauled of SM's new F-150.

Thank you.
[modsnip]
I thought it was just two vehicles taken, the red and black truck. Interesting that more were taken. Wonder what this points to? I was thinking LE had them on video in these two vehicles and that's why those were taken. Wow, now I've got to rethink a few things.

IMO, I think SM & HE would be tied together forever whether they broke up or not.
TM just could NEVER accept that in her 'perfect' world...............
HE and the secret had to be gone forever.
IMO, I think SM cheated before.

as for TM having a vehicle.........SM worked at TK at nights? Maintenance business when ever he wanted? TM could keep truck and take him to and from? She could of used her moms car?

Does anyone think it is odd to have a golfcart on such a close yard? I coule see if they had acres of lawn. or can you use golfcarts on the roads in SC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member