SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that makes me think Sidney is just as involved in Heather's disappearance as Tammy is the fact that if Tammy is the one that single handedly murdered Heather then why didn't Sidney bolt on her? If Tammy solely murdered Heather, then surely Sidney would use that as a basis for divorce. After all, he ran on Tammy. If he was so happy being married to her then why'd he have an affair? And imvho all this open marriage jargon is just that - jargon to save face and cover for something more sinister - bc an open marriage would never be viewed as cheating by someone partaking in an open marriage. IMO if Tammy was the sole person responsible for Heather's disappearance, then surely Sidney would have taken the kids and bolted. It'd have nothing to do with money as he's a contractor and could find work anywhere...they have a camper and campgrounds are a dime a dozen. They're cheap too. I tend to thin they killed her together and it started in Tammy raging. If its possible that Heather was pregnant then there's the motive. Heck, the motive alone could be bc Heather was the other woman. Maybe Tammy started it and Sidney finished it out of guilt for what he created.
I go so back and forth on that too. I was thinking, not because I have first hand knowledge or experience, but for someone to enter into an "open marriage" I would THINK someone would have to be EXTREMELY secure in themselves(I totally don't see TM as that way, or else why the insane rage?) and I would also THINK, your marriage would have to be rock solid, which I also don't think it was. I guess we would have to learn much more about the inter-workings and dynamics or TM and SM in their personalities prior to their involvement with HE. JMHO

Something that makes me think Sidney is just as involved in Heather's disappearance as Tammy is is the fact that if Tammy is the one that murdered Heather then why didn't Sidney bolt on her? If Tammy solely murdered Heather, then surely Sidney would use that as a basis for divorce. After all, he ran on Tammy. If he was so happy being married to her then why'd he have an affair? And imvho all this open marriage jargon is just that - jargon to save face and cover for something more sinister - bc an open marriage would never be viewed as cheating by someone partaking in an open marriage. IMO if Tammy was the sole person responsible for Heather's disappearance, then surely Sidney would have taken the kids and bolted. It'd have nothing to do with money as he's a contractor and could find work anywhere...they have a camper and campgrounds are a dime a dozen. They're cheap too. I tend to thin they killed her together and it started in Tammy raging. If its possible that Heather was pregnant then there's the motive. Heck, the motive alone could be bc Heather was the other woman. Maybe Tammy started it and Sidney finished it out of guilt for what he created.

Being verbal and and expressing hatred toward someone is a way of venting. It's the quiet ones that hold all their emotions inside that are more worrisome. That person has a tendency to explode with physical rage and violence after holding it all in for so long. TM knows what she verbalized about HE on social media that would be really stupid to plan a murder after expressing so much rage to the world because she would be the first one cops look at. I think SM was the main killer here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Being verbal and and expressing hatred toward someone is a way of venting. It's the quiet ones that hold all their emotions inside that are more worrisome. That person has a tendency to explode with physical rage and violence after holding it all in for so long. TM knows what she verbalized about HE on social media that would be really stupid to plan a murder after expressing so much rage to the world because she would be the first one cops look at. I think SM was the main killer here.

As far as I know, the verbalization was post-disappearance.

But you are right, it is so stupid that sometimes I can't believe she was involved.

That's true and good point. Idk why but my gut's telling me both are responsible in this case. Time will tell. Hopefully Heather is found and justice is served. I hope this doesn't end up like Natalee Holloway's case where her remains haven't been found even though they know point blank who is responsible for her disappearance.

That's true and good point. Idk why but my gut's telling me both are responsible in this case. Time will tell. Hopefully Heather is found and justice is served. I hope this doesn't end up like Natalee Holloway's case where her remains haven't been found even though they know point blank who is responsible for her disappearance.

I hate that Joran Vandersloot also that survivor producer Bruce Beresford-Redman
who killed his wife and threw her in the sewer in Mexico at a Hotel they were staying at with their kids. Didn't Joran get married in prison?

Yes, it is stupid. But I think we give TM a little too much credit. Who ever said she was smart? Maybe a little social media savvy... and definitely devious. But smart? Remember, she lived in a warped reality. A reality in which she may have thought it normal behavior to lash out on social media and that everyone would just have to take her side or be tricked and believe her lies. Of course, SM is a little harder to read because of his silence... and it is possible his role may have been larger than we think. :moo:

How can Tammy with her <Mod Snip> call out somebody famous on his toes? Called them ugly? What audacity she has! She certainly does seem to live in a glass house... Those that live in glass houses should never cast stones. Just sayin'...

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!
I saw that earlier and wondered if she was saying it because of what he said to her or maybe she was projecting how she felt about herself <Mod Snip>.

And I think that could be her affair guy.

How can Tammy with her disability <Mod Snip> call out somebody famous on his toes? Called them ugly? What audacity she has! She certainly does seem to live in a glass house... Those that live in glass houses should never cast stones. Just sayin'...

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

Now many of my older friends know I used to have a major crush on G***n D****w. That was UNTIL I SAW HIS TOES! Oh my goodness...no more crush. No more at all. Why it took several meetings to see the feet I don't know, but lord help this man's toes. This is from our very first G***n concert. It was the night T****s B****r's plane crashed in Columbia, SC.

Darn it. Don't know how that happened. I edited out the full name but deleted and reposted at once. Weird.

Ok, if TM does have a disability then call it that, stop making up names or making fun of the disability whatever that may be.

Call it an accident or call it what it is if we know but don't make up names about her disability or if she has one.

Ima, I don't know what I did wrong. Are we not allowed to mention that? I just saw a modsnip but don't know why. I thought it was a fact. I'm way behind, and know I have alot to catch up on, but was this found to be untrue or something? Please?

Ok, if TM does have a disability then call it that, stop making up names or making fun of the disability whatever that may be.

Call it an accident or call it what it is if we know but don't make up names about her disability or if she has one.

Ok, I see now. I wasn't making fun of her. I don't even view it as a disability. How could it be a disability if it didn't stop her from anything? Or is it? I haven't seen the extent of the damage so I truly wouldn't know. I seriously wasn't making fun of her. It was a reference. I'll reword it if the need be in the future. I apologize Ima.

i would like to get back to the warrant on both SM and TM for obstruction of justice.

im SM's warrant it states that SM provided "false, misleading information regarding the disappearance of HE and HIS activities in th early morning hours of Dec 18"

see her: http://moorermurdertrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SidneyMoorer_ObstructionWarrant.png

in TM's warrant it states that TM provided "false, misleading information regarding the disappearance of HE and HER and SM's activities in the early morning hours of Dec 18"

my brain is wacked out from all this conflicting info i.e. "series of communications" between SM and HE up until 6am?

"Phone records show a series of communications between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis up to 6 a.m. Dec. 18, the day she was last seen, according to a Dec. 19 police report."

see here in context of entire article: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

regarding the warrants did LE ask SM about TM's whereabouts that morning?

regarding the series of communication up to 6am - does that mean HE was still alive and communication from her phone till 6am...i thought the phone was only pinging or giving off a signal from 3:41 am until 6am...

so was HE at PTL until 6am waiting for SM or TM to show up?

very confusing...any thoughts would be appreciated

Whatever disability she has, if she has one does not have anything to do with the fact that TM is in jail on multiple charges including the kidnapping and murder of Heather Elvis! Where is Heather????????

i would like to get back to the warrant on both SM and TM for obstruction of justice.

im SM's warrant it states that SM provided "false, misleading information regarding the disappearance of HE and HIS activities in th early morning hours of Dec 18"

see her: http://moorermurdertrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SidneyMoorer_ObstructionWarrant.png

in TM's warrant it states that TM provided "false, misleading information regarding the disappearance of HE and HER and SM's activities in the early morning hours of Dec 18"

my brain is wacked out from all this conflicting info i.e. "series of communications" between SM and HE up until 6am?

"Phone records show a series of communications between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis up to 6 a.m. Dec. 18, the day she was last seen, according to a Dec. 19 police report."

see here in context of entire article: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

regarding the warrants did LE ask SM about TM's whereabouts that morning?

regarding the series of communication up to 6am - does that mean HE was still alive and communication from her phone till 6am...i thought the phone was only pinging or giving off a signal from 3:41 am until 6am...

so was HE at PTL until 6am waiting for SM or TM to show up?

very confusing...any thoughts would be appreciated

I believe HE was gone from PTL way before 6am. I think that 6am was her last phone ping before TM or SM took the battery out or broke HE phone

Just playing devil's advocate for a quick second, but TM, herself, referred to it as lawnmower foot. So, I don't think the poster was making fun of her. :truce:

SStarr33, is this in the media? News? or where did this info come from?

This was all through last thread too. Now I'm curious. I only skimmed through the last thread bc I missed so darn much. Figured I'd read everything in full when everyone goes to sleep tonight & I have peace & quiet. I'm several threads behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse