SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on TMs FB page and unfortunately I did not screen shot her stuff because I didn't think ahead and realize her page would get shut down. Right around the time of the marathon in January, she begins posting that they need to just get out of SC because of the continued harassment and that they had been looking at land around the Orlando area. She then posted that they found land, she posted pictures of the land, and she posted that they got approved for the loan.She was asked if they were going to sell her 'dream house' and she replied that she would have both. Later on some of that information was deleted (like the ' yay we got approved!' comment) but the picture of the land was still there up until the page was shut down.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

WOW! What a great help, as I have been concerned that HE and her things were taken to the dump or on the FL trip. Thanks and thanks again for sharing.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_3c018162-98d4-11e3-b6e3-001a4bcf6878.html

Could maybe SM have "spilled the beans" and told police the truth under the guise of going to the hospital and that he was afraid of TM or what she might do if he talked. He may have given them enough info to lead them to the evidence they collected when they searched the M's house. TM may have been threatening him with something to keep quiet. SM would still be charged with the crimes because "the hand of one" murder doctrine. Maybe police moved TM so that she would not find out SM was cooperating. I believe the body hasn't been found becuse it was thrown in the river. Sometimes bodies here in water are not found for long periods of time. Also if the cell phone was thrown into water, it would immediately be disabled and calls would go straight to voice mail.

Its a good theory.

I do wonder if when the LE went back to talk with him they "firmly" explained to him that all this paranoia can end for you if you just come clean and tell us what happened and if you are feeling controlled and have been controlled by a signficant other then all that can help you in your defense.

If LE had him alone in that hospital room and made him realize what the stress was doing to him then there is a good chance he may have told some things.

I do agree that his mug shot seems to be in total contrast to TM mugshot. She is confident and smirking while he looks like he is done.

I hope this is what happened. Because I want LE to have all the evidence they need.

I think someone mentioned Clermont, FL, but I looked and couldn't find any land records there in their names. If someone has found something, hook me up!

I did find a post on the Disboards where TM was asking about housing prices in Celebration, FL, and said she and hubby had been thinking about buying there for a few years. I don't think anything came of it.

According to the arrest warrants, TM had a South Carolina drivers license, so I'm really curious how she was scoring Florida resident rates for her WDW trips, if that wasn't just more of her bluster. Ditto military discounts.

Just typed that into google and one of the suggestions was 'creepy', so I went with that.
Sounds like the place was just made for Tammy!! :scared:

thanks so much for your clarification. so TM was not even on LE radar at the time they questioned SM.

on another note, phone booths are still around? who knew. also, where is the info, police records that a phone call was made to HE from a phone booth?

yes there are payphones still. one closest to M's house is at PeachTree Grocery right on Hwy 544 before Mill Pond Rd.

It was on TMs FB page and unfortunately I did not screen shot her stuff because I didn't think ahead and realize her page would get shut down. Right around the time of the marathon in January, she begins posting that they need to just get out of SC because of the continued harassment and that they had been looking at land around the Orlando area. She then posted that they found land, she posted pictures of the land, and she posted that they got approved for the loan.She was asked if they were going to sell her 'dream house' and she replied that she would have both. Later on some of that information was deleted (like the ' yay we got approved!' comment) but the picture of the land was still there up until the page was shut down.

TM could've been lying about the property/bank loan thing, but if the Moorers lied on a mortgage loan application, this could be a source of the "financial discrepancies" mentioned at their initial arrest.

Conspiracy to commit bank fraud would be a federal crime involving the U.S. Attorney's office.

I'm thinking she lied about the whole thing. Nobody gets a mortgage approved that fast these days.

I think someone mentioned Clermont, FL, but I looked and couldn't find any land records there in their names. If someone has found something, hook me up!

I did find a post on the Disboards where TM was asking about housing prices in Celebration, FL, and said she and hubby had been thinking about buying there for a few years. I don't think anything came of it.

According to the arrest warrants, TM had a South Carolina drivers license, so I'm really curious how she was scoring Florida resident rates for her WDW trips, if that wasn't just more of her bluster. Ditto military discounts.

I don't think a sale ever went through or was really even begun. IMO, it was more of her bragging but I really REALLY keep thinking about that desolate parcel of land with so much brush and overgrowth on it, miles from anything really. JMO but my gut says look there.

O/T Grand Jury indicted a creep for kidnapping and murdering Holly Bobo a few hours ago.

Wow. That is awesome. Maybe the family can get so answers now. Thanks for sharing this.

TM could've been lying about the property/bank loan thing, but if the Moorers lied on a mortgage loan application, this could be a source of the "financial discrepancies" mentioned at their initial arrest.

Conspiracy to commit bank fraud would be a federal crime involving the U.S. Attorney's office.

I'm thinking she lied about the whole thing. Nobody gets a mortgage approved that fast these days.

Perhaps just another grandiose story !!!!!

Could TM have used her fathers name for any of the property purchases. It seems all the property in Horry County is in her dads name already??? Could explain why records aren't found in SM or TM name but maybe under her maiden name of Caison???? Am I allowed to ask this??????

Possible lying about income on mortgage app.

IIRC, the, "financial discrepancy" charges were on behalf of someone else in the household. IMO, that would mean the Ms were fraudulent with monies or about accounting for monies that belonged to someone else in the home, not themselves. Could it also be they used one or more of the kid's names and SSN to get credit cards? Hmmm...that's illegal also. And since TM had her own little travel agency business that she allegedly ran out of the home, not hard for her to list that at the source of income for the credit card app that she may have been fraudulently applying for. JMO and PURELY SPECULATION.

I have a question about this, mods, please remove if not allowed BUT this is in the police report. Was the initial report later changed?

Yes but police also came right out and dispelled it. They specifically said it was a different HE. TE also said it was a different HE. It comes up in every thread but the fact is that is a different HE than the missing HE. As a side note: they look nothing alike and could never be mistaken for one another based on looks alone. They each have their own distinct features. They have different middle names too. They also have different addresses, schools attended, ages, etc.

Not to be taken out of context...

Possible lying about income on mortgage app.

IIRC, the, "financial discrepancy" charges were on behalf of someone else in the household. IMO, that would mean the Ms were fraudulent with monies or about accounting for monies that belonged to someone else in the home, not themselves. Could it also be they used one or more of the kid's names and SSN to get credit cards? Hmmm...that's illegal also. And since TM had her own little travel agency business that she allegedly ran out of the home, not hard for her to list that at the source of income for the credit card app that she may have been fraudulently applying for. JMO and PURELY SPECULATION.

maybe like I asked a couple posts back about property in Fl, using her maiden name since all the horry county property is in the Caison name?? just a totally random thought.
O/T Im surprised I got that idea out of my cluttered mind

I don't think a sale ever went through or was really even begun. IMO, it was more of her bragging but I really REALLY keep thinking about that desolate parcel of land with so much brush and overgrowth on it, miles from anything really. JMO but my gut says look there.

I didn't think that picture she had posted as her Facebook Cover was even in FL. The fauna & land didn't look like the places in FL that I've been.

Yes but police also came right out and dispelled it. They specifically said it was a different HE. TE also said it was a different HE. It comes up in every thread but the fact is that is a different HE than the missing HE. As a side note: they look nothing alike and could never be mistaken for one another based on looks alone. They each have their own distinct features. They have different middle names too. They also have different addresses, schools attended, ages, etc.

Not to be taken out of context...

I just asked a question and said if it not allowed for mods to remove. I did not take it out of context. I have seen mention of it throught the threads but the actual police report was not discussed.

ETA and thank you for clarification.

O/T: Jersey*Girl...it's so very nice to see you back here posting again! You were missed too!

There was a news report also that showed a phone booth up close and so the news was obviously aware of someone using that pay phone. They purposely never said anything about it but the implication was there. It was obvious the way they had the shot of the pay phone area.

closest pay phone to PTL is at peach tree grocery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back