SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilt Can Sabotage You

A chronic guilty conscience has the ability to hold one back from achieving their goals in life. As you hold on to the guilt it can slowly undermine your capacity to think and function on a normal level. You may begin to act in ways that are uncharacteristic of you. You may even undergo personality changes, believing something is wrong with you.

Here are some ways that guilt can sabotage your future. It can

destroy your self-esteem
erode your self-confidence
cause you to become your worst critic
cause you to lose self-respect
distort your perception of self
obstruct your ability to make decisions
create self-doubt
cause you to be unforgiving of self
bring about fearfulness
cause irrational thoughts
*****cause paranoia ******
cause you to ignore self
cause feelings of worthlessness and shame
send you into a state of worry
generate anxiety and panic
trigger depression
The above are only some of the psychological effects that guilt can have on you. This does not even take into consideration how this emotional state of mind can also affect one's physical health.

Guilt is a normal emotion. However, it can turn on us if we allow it to consume our minds. Remember, although guilt is self-imposed it is so powerful that it can influence your life in ways that can destroy you. All your plans and goals for the future would have to be put on hold as you become paralyzed by your guilt.

Use this information to examine your psychological condition. Are you someone who carries a lot of unnecessary guilt? If so, begin by making the decision to regain your emotional health by first identifying the guilt that consumes you.

Hi, wow, that is in Myrtle Beach on Kings Hwy. That is not near PTL at all. Maybe thats just a payphone shot they used to portray a payphone or maybe they ventured to the beach that morning? Which I dont think in my opinion would make sense. But where does any of this make sense.

Where on Kings Highway is this? I don't recognize the buildings in the background.

Where on Kings Highway is this? I don't recognize the buildings in the background.

my neighbor looked with me and said near 7th N. I can ride that way when I go to Surfside tomorrow and take a look and be sure.
I believe the payphone anybody would be looking for would be peach tree grocery anyway, JMO

Does anyone have the pic of that rock formation they can re-post? TIA

The one in Arizona, or the one in the Cayman Islands? Here's the one from Arizona, if that's the one you mean. Ghostwheel identified it as Wupatki Pueblo.

Also, Salem posted "I'm thinking this is on Highway 10. It crosses the CA desert and heads east across the southern part of the US. This looks like somewhere between CA and AZ."

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 45
my neighbor looked with me and said near 7th N. I can ride that way when I go to Surfside tomorrow and take a look and be sure.
[modsnip], JMO

[modsnip] Peach tree grocery seems like most likely ... Walking distance ... Come pick me up ... Wife took car ... Just my thoughts!

All the info you have provided on payphone locations makes me agree with you!! Peach tree grocery seems like most likely ... Walking distance ... Come pick me up ... Wife took car ... Just my thoughts!

CVS is the only place also within walking distance, i know they have a red box movie thing out front, but not sure if i remember a payphone. its not in a shopping center, just on the corner at a light.

CVS is the only place also within walking distance, i know they have a red box movie thing out front, but not sure if i remember a payphone. its not in a shopping center, just on the corner at a light.

Oh okay .. Thanks!! Still I'm with you that it seems likely that one. (Close to home and ptl right?)

Hi, wow, that is in Myrtle Beach on Kings Hwy. That is not near PTL at all. Maybe thats just a payphone shot they used to portray a payphone or maybe they ventured to the beach that morning? Which I dont think in my opinion would make sense. But where does any of this make sense.

I know that this is not the pay phone near PTL... but... I had a thought... could the phone near PTL be the one that was used to report the car??? and not used to call Heather?

The one in Arizona, or the one in the Cayman Islands? Here's the one from Arizona, if that's the one you mean. Ghostwheel identified it as Wupatki Pueblo.

Thank you!!! One of the pics reminded me of Red Rock in NV and someone mentioned that the M's were recently in NV. IDK.

I know that this is not the pay phone near PTL... but... I had a thought... could the phone near PTL be the one that was used to report the car??? and not used to call Heather?

I am still thinking that TM called and reported the car, JMO.
If not maybe someone who lived in a trailer by the landing?
[modsnip]

[modsnip] Peach tree grocery seems like most likely ... Walking distance ... Come pick me up ... Wife took car ... Just my thoughts!

So do you think that was a plan between SM and TM?

Or

Did TM throw out SM
And without SM ever knowing, Heather texted SM to come to PTL
SM called Heather from the payphone to pick him up and they went to PTL
TM intercepted the text from Heather, went to PTL and things went bad from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite