SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, it was asked if TM was moved bc her lawyer wanted her moved maybe to be able to have access to dr or psychologist. I replied that if her lawyer requested it that may and then I gave my opinion which is, if in fact her lawyer had her moved, maybe this is bc TM is setting up some kind of insanity or temp insanity plea.

No, LE moved her. There is a reason.

I don't think the Moorer's would report the car because as soon as it was reported then someone would be alerted she was missing. They wouldn't know how often she talked to people and with her roommate being gone, it could be hours or a day before she could be noticed to be missing. My thought is someone in the water, someone else at the landing, or someone in the trailer. What confuses me greatly is that I swear I read in the previous report that LE noticed the car while he was patrolling the area. He saw it and drove around a bit and went back and it was still there. He ran the plates and that is when he went to Terry's. Why was this told and not that the call came in?

I don't think there is any truth to the pay phone. LE have said they don't have them on surveillance. Now of course the call could be made on a pay phone with no surveillance, but I still don't think he used a pay phone. Based on who said it and all the lies and rumors said by that person, I don't believe it. Plus I see no logical explanation for him to call her from it. I think he or Heather may have had a burner phone at some point.

If they did this and they were getting some kind of pleasure or high from it, then I see TM wanting it to be out that she is missing, so she could sit back and watch and think she got away with it. JMO.

No, LE moved her. There is a reason.

I know they moved her, that was just a thought that had crossed my mind if it was TM that wanted to be moved. I also wonder about personal safety, as I am sure that being in Horry Co with all this, she could be in danger. IDK and I am just glad they are both behind bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the Moorer's would report the car because as soon as it was reported then someone would be alerted she was missing. They wouldn't know how often she talked to people and with her roommate being gone, it could be hours or a day before she could be noticed to be missing. My thought is someone in the water, someone else at the landing, or someone in the trailer. What confuses me greatly is that I swear I read in the previous report that LE noticed the car while he was patrolling the area. He saw it and drove around a bit and went back and it was still there. He ran the plates and that is when he went to Terry's. Why was this told and not that the call came in?

I don't think there is any truth to the pay phone. LE have said they don't have them on surveillance. Now of course the call could be made on a pay phone with no surveillance, but I still don't think he used a pay phone. Based on who said it and all the lies and rumors said by that person, I don't believe it. Plus I see no logical explanation for him to call her from it. I think he or Heather may have had a burner phone at some point.
BBM: I'm not sure I understand. LE don't have what on surveillance? Every pay phone in the area or anything with a payphone on any kind of surveillance? I don't recall seeing that anywhere, and I'm trying to figure out if there could have been surveillance from maybe a convenience store or some such thing on anything, including a pay phone in their parking lot, that might have SM or TM on it at a time when one or the other said they were somewhere else.

Police said they didn't have the murder on video, they haven't said they don't have video of them. I also saw the media stating the car was seen while patrolling the area. Why that was said? Don't know. Maybe it was. Maybe police was patrolling the area, had noticed the car, and then got a call about it. Maybe police didn't want the information that someone called it in out yet, as they had just taken the case, and weren't sure what they were dealing with. Then became concerned because the perps would know someone saw the car, and mightI have seen something else. A witness to murder might be in jeopardy themselves then! I don't know.

When the time is right, we'll hear more.

I am not sure how much "saving" can be done in this case. If LE has evidence of both of them kidnapping Heather, then both are equally responsible for her murder. They do not have lesser murder charges in SC. Kidnapping can get you thirty years. I really don't see a lot of room for bargaining or reason to, really. LE seems like they are prepared to prove murder for both. And if one of them thinks they will help their case by revealing her body, well, maybe a chance of parole one day? I just don't see it happening. I see both of them denying everything, especially as long as she remains missing.

Of course it would be best for the family to have her body back. But at the expense of a killer getting off easy? Not sure the state would go for that, even if they have leeway to do it.

These two came in denying guilt and will stick to it, IMO. They know that without a body, there is a fair chance one juror won't be able to make the leap that she is dead. Some posters on the internet tonight are already starting with the "she could be alive" in Holly's case tonight, as they did with Heather.

All JMO

I know they moved her, that was just a thought that had crossed my mind if it was TM that wanted to be moved. I also wonder about personal safety, as I am sure that being in Horry Co with all this, she could be in danger. IDK and I am just glad they are both behind bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. TM did not ask to be moved ~ neither did her attorney ask for her to be moved. The move was the decision of LE. They have a very good reason for the move and it has nothing to do with personal safety. I'm glad they're behind bars, too. I'd be more pleased if one or both would tell us where my niece can be found!

Exactly. I think they were gearing up for a lawsuit against the city for lack of protection which caused SM to go "stupid" :floorlaugh:

Remember the posts on TM page that threatened to sue everyone

Bingo ... she was probably going to shoot him herself.
icon10.gif

The part about the hats above is what makes me think this is total BS. Why? Because most every single ball cap I have seen always has a color and LOGO of some kind. I would never say just a cap. I would say a person had on a Blue NY Yankee cap OR a Red Cap OR a black cap. Or something.

The way he just said baseball hat is BS.

I am gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I can think of many reasons why i think this may be truthful and why this may be bs, but him saying baseball hats is not one of them. IF it happened, the lot was probably dark, so making the color and logo difficult to see. IF it happened, I know I wouldn't even remember or be focused on the logos. Also, I wear glasses and wouldn't have had them on. And I know he doesn't wear them in his pictures, but either do I. I only use them for distance and driving. The logo on the hats is not a detail that is going to make or break this case, most likely. So, I don't think not seeing the detail on a baseball cap determines if this happened or not.

Personally, the lesson I learned from reading comments after he gave his description is to keep my mouth shut after being a "witness." If the comments were, he's a bad person, fine. But, in regards to specific details, I was rather shocked at how people question certain details...not him. Example, people say it can't be true because he said how tall the person was while they were seated. Well, LE most likely asked him, how tall he thought the person was or posed it in a way to ask him the question. I agree that you can't determine much on how a person is sitting, but police ask this. He may have described the person and they assigned a height.

I was asked this same question. I was asked to give a full description on people, I believe there were three in total. I saw one out of the car, a driver and I believe another in the backseat. The one man came to my door and offered me money for something. I didn't open the door. The car cases my house and I had to call 911. They came back two more times. My point is I had to give full descriptions, height, weight, skin color, etc... I was horrible because I didn't have my glasses on and had crying babies and a barking dog, oh and I was freaking out. I explained best I could.

Sorry for the rant on here, I have been wanting to kinda discuss this for a few weeks. I actually went to lurk mode because I had to put myself in a timeout for fear of explosion. I think the Moorer's are not nice people. I think they have done horrible things. With that said, I don't think everything said negative on here about them is true. I think they have made it difficult to determine what is true and what is not because of all the lies. I still will always stay true to myself and look at the facts first regardless of who it is or what the situation is and then make a decision.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. TM did not ask to be moved ~ neither did her attorney ask for her to be moved. The move was the decision of LE. They have a very good reason for the move and it has nothing to do with personal safety. I'm glad they're behind bars, too. I'd be more pleased if one or both would tell us where my niece can be found!

The news about her being moved was really strange because the jail director claimed this below so it didnt make sense why she was being moved instead of him.

"Jail director Tom Fox said the move was for Moorer’s safety due to threats made against her husband Sidney before the two went to jail. "

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/02/27/tammy_moorer_moved_to_georgetown_jail_for_x2018security_reas/

LadyHawkke, I'm a stranger to your family, but I've been praying for Heather & your family every night since she disappeared. She & I have the same birthday, which I know isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of life, but it is something that has drawn me to her story. I hope so very, very much that you will have your niece home soon. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I can think of many reasons why i think this may be truthful and why this may be bs, but him saying baseball hats is not one of them. IF it happened, the lot was probably dark, so making the color and logo difficult to see. IF it happened, I know I wouldn't even remember or be focused on the logos. Also, I wear glasses and wouldn't have had them on. And I know he doesn't wear them in his pictures, but either do I. I only use them for distance and driving. The logo on the hats is not a detail that is going to make or break this case, most likely. So, I don't think not seeing the detail on a baseball cap determines if this happened or not.

Personally, the lesson I learned from reading comments after he gave his description is to keep my mouth shut after being a "witness." If the comments were, he's a bad person, fine. But, in regards to specific details, I was rather shocked at how people question certain details...not him. Example, people say it can't be true because he said how tall the person was while they were seated. Well, LE most likely asked him, how tall he thought the person was or posed it in a way to ask him the question. I agree that you can't determine much on how a person is sitting, but police ask this. He may have described the person and they assigned a height.

I was asked this same question. I was asked to give a full description on people, I believe there were three in total. I saw one out of the car, a driver and I believe another in the backseat. The one man came to my door and offered me money for something. I didn't open the door. The car cases my house and I had to call 911. They came back two more times. My point is I had to give full descriptions, height, weight, skin color, etc... I was horrible because I didn't have my glasses on and had crying babies and a barking dog, oh and I was freaking out. I explained best I could.

Sorry for the rant on here, I have been wanting to kinda discuss this for a few weeks. I actually went to lurk mode because I had to put myself in a timeout for fear of explosion. I think the Moorer's are not nice people. I think they have done horrible things. With that said, I don't think everything said negative on here about them is true. I think they have made it difficult to determine what is true and what is not because of all the lies. I still will always stay true to myself and look at the facts first regardless of who it is or what the situation is and then make a decision.

After what we saw TM spew towards Terry and Heather I feel a lot of the critisism was brought upon by themselves.

The news about her being moved was really strange because the jail director claimed this below so it didnt make sense why she was being moved instead of him.

"Jail director Tom Fox said the move was for Moorer’s safety due to threats made against her husband Sidney before the two went to jail. "

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/02/27/tammy_moorer_moved_to_georgetown_jail_for_x2018security_reas/

I can see how that statement would cause confusion. However, thinking logically about the statement ~ any perceived threats made against SM before the two were jailed posed no threat to either of them after they were jailed. I'm not going to state any reasons for her being moved. As I understand it, anyone leaking information will be prosecuted for obstruction of justice. And, I'm not about to go to jail for interfering with the investigation.

I can see how that statement would cause confusion. However, thinking logically about the statement ~ any perceived threats made against SM before the two were jailed posed no threat to either of them after they were jailed. I'm not going to state any reasons for her being moved. As I understand it, anyone leaking information will be prosecuted for obstruction of justice. And, I'm not about to go to jail for interfering with the investigation.

I agree and you are doing the right thing.

I think the only reason it has brought so much attention is after that report came out about her being moved then people expected to see the other place be updated as to her arrival. And I dont think any updates have been made so people are just wondering if she ever got moved or not or if there was more to it because of the confusioin.

Bingo ... she was probably going to shoot him herself.
icon10.gif

That's exactly what I have been thinking as well.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I agree and you are doing the right thing.

I think the only reason it has brought so much attention is after that report came out about her being moved then people expected to see the other place be updated as to her arrival. And I dont think any updates have been made so people are just wondering if she ever got moved or not or if there was more to it because of the confusioin.

Yes, she was moved. Georgetown County jail is where she is being housed. She was booked and incarcerated at Horry County jail. She's just being kept at a different facility for a period of time. She wasn't incarcerated in Georgetown County so ~ it won't show on their 'inmates listing/booking page. Hope that makes sense.

Good Post and I understand.

However, I think in order to help find Heather the disussion always falls back on who could have done what to her and where. So the discussion to help find her will unfortunately primarily always bring up the 2 people that most likely did something with her.

Thanks. I fully think they should be a part of most discussions. If they aren't discussed then there will be no way to figure out what happen to her.

Also, in this case, it is difficult to know which traits or quirks or habits of the M's could be connected to what happened to Heather. IMO, from internet presence, TM especially is not your run of the mill character. There is a lot going on there. In her case, even such things as her appearance could be a factor, if she was extremely jealous of Heather's youth and looks.

I agree about wholesale bashing for the sake of it. No point in that. But trying to work out what is connected and what is not, is not so simple. This crime is a shocking one, one we do not see every day.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member