Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: 6 am phone things..

I don't have a link handy, but all those articles, I think, were pretty particular in their wording describing the phone activity. It said it was between HE's phone and the married man. Not the married man's phone. Not HE + married man.

Also, if so many of us had the same suspicions about the timing of the hospital visit and search warrant, I wonder what TM thought about it, and whether or not she had time to ask (or accuse) SM about it.

Somehow I doubt she had time to question SM. I think LE swept in catching her off guard and rocked her world. Her head was probably spinning so fast wondering what she left out, what could be found, and not to mention all the concerns a normal mother would have for her children knowing momma and daddy are getting locked up. No somehow I don't think she had time to ask SM anything about the night before.
She may have thought about it later and tried to pass him a note in jail about it. I can only imagine how that note would've read . . .

maybe they were thinking further up maybe past kmart? idk for sure but i will ride kings hwy a little and see what i come up with. i will be coming from surfside, so thats a good ride. you never know.
:seeya:Wave as you go by.:seeya:

Oh how I wish we had those times!:please:

I know!! I did notice that the date at top of IE warrants say 12\17 whereas description says between 12\17-12\18. Of course plenty is off on these warrants but the way it was worded made me think overnight hours ... Maybe. 11-1? Totally just speculation on my part. Wish we knew for sure too ...

Somehow I doubt she had time to question SM. I think LE swept in catching her off guard and rocked her world. Her head was probably spinning so fast wondering what she left out, what could be found, and not to mention all the concerns a normal mother would have for her children knowing momma and daddy are getting locked up. No somehow I don't think she had time to ask SM anything about the night before.
She may have thought about it later and tried to pass him a note in jail about it. I can only imagine how that note would've read . . .

Not sure how I missed this but What hospital visit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how I missed this but What hospital visit?

SM filed a PR that he was in a parking lot and two guys pulled up in a white truck and pointed a gun at him. He ran inside (somewhere) called police and he was taken to the hospital.

Eta: or click on the link above this post ^^^
Thanks Makaroni

I'm headed to Surfside and then I am going up kings hwy to see if I can find the payphone from the news video. That's been bothering me and then coming back via 544 to go by PTL. Im curious to see if survelience near pixie dust r us address. You never know, lots if things in my mind that have me puzzled.

What route do you think Heather took to PTL?

SM filed a PR that he was in a parking lot and two guys pulled up in a white truck and pointed a gun at him. He ran inside (somewhere) called police and he was taken to the hospital.

Eta: or click on the link above this post ^^^
Thanks Makaroni

Have we seen a copy of this PR?

I'm headed to Surfside and then I am going up kings hwy to see if I can find the payphone from the news video. That's been bothering me and then coming back via 544 to go by PTL. Im curious to see if survelience near pixie dust r us address. You never know, lots if things in my mind that have me puzzled.

Thank you for being our eyes there! and to all locals!

I got wrapped up in the Hayley Howard case yesterday evening; I'm from New Orleans and her car went into the water right where I grew up, so I couldn't tear myself away. Anyway, I forgot to check this thread for info/updates on the newscast with a family member that was supposed to air yesterday. Can anyone give me a quick summary? Was any new info given?

So...apparently...in the first incident SM reported gunshots were fired at the vehicle....and the whole family was in the vehicle @ 9:45 pm. But in the 2nd incident, at 1:40 am...no shots were fired, and it was just SM alone.

That just sounds kind of backwards to me...seems 1:40 am would be the better time to shoot at someone. (That's a weird thing to write...of course, in my opinion...there is no good time to shoot at someone).

What the heck did SM go to the hospital for exactly? Maybe his heart? Scared and racing perhaps?

I'm not sure... but somebody posted a picture of the pay phone at the BP gas station right on the corner of Tidewater Rd (where they searched for several days and where the skeletal remains were found) which is VERY close to HE's apartment.

PS. If you can't tell, I've given a lot if thought to the locations of pay phones and apparently MB isn't lacking in that department... which is weird to me because I seriously didn't recall ever seeing one around ANYWHERE until the call from a pay phone was mentioned. I guess that just goes to show (and further prove) that people easily miss details if they don't know what they're looking for... OT/anyone ever see the basketball awareness test video? If not, Google it. It will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Just watched the basketball awareness video. Mindblown. I no longer trust myself.

I got wrapped up in the Hayley Howard case yesterday evening; I'm from New Orleans and her car went into the water right where I grew up, so I couldn't tear myself away. Anyway, I forgot to check this thread for info/updates on the newscast with a family member that was supposed to air yesterday. Can anyone give me a quick summary? Was any new info given?

You can watch it here: http://www.wdam.com/story/24880844/classmates-family-offer-insight-on-tammy-and-sidney-moorer

I'm afraid we are not going to learn anything new for a few weeks. At this point I feel LE has a pretty good idea of what happened and when. There is not much play for time in their reports and who did what. Heather arrived at PTL by driving herself there and was killed by SM and TM at PTL.

I think anything we get before the next hearing will be the result of someone finding Heather. Let's pray this happens today.

For the bolded one above.
A lot of the theories are similar with slight variations in who may have done what so most likely one of the theories in past few weeks is pretty darn close to what happened. A few days ago, someone brought up a variation of this theory which could be close to what happened because it makes a couple things fit like the alleged break up. I dont necessarily think this is what happened but it is interesting theory.

Just a theory:

-Breakup happens and TM takes his phone and car keys and tells him to get out. SM leaves on foot and calls Heather during her date but she dont answer phone. Remember phone in lap in driving lesson picture.

-SM keeps calling and finally she answers after date drops her off. SM tells her he left his wife and is stuck without car or phone and needs a place to stay.

-HE calls roomate really upset at this news because of how drastic it is and she was not expecting anything like this after a nice evening out.

-HE finally agrees to pickup SM but does not want him at her place so they go to landing to talk.

-TM feels sorry for SM and goes looking for him. She finds him and her at landing area and goes balistic and ends up killing HE. SM does nothing to help HE and instead helps TM with getting rid of body.

I've thought about this myself and IMO, anything he might have said about leaving TM that night was a lie, because I can't reconcile for the IE charges otherwise.

Good morning friends! I was thinking about this case last night (especially after I found out that Sidney use to live 1.2 miles from my house :eek:) That got me to wondering if his parents still live there, which led to me think that maybe if his mom and dad went to visit with him, they could convince him to come clean. They were estranged and then Sidney made that FB comment about 'missing his parents'. I can't help to think that a reunion might help. I'm assuming the reason for estrangement was because of TM but that's JMO

ahhh, so you may have some info that will be helpful to us to know more about SM background. Did he live his childhood in a nice enviroment? We have learned he graduated from a private nice academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member