SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they shot this in one day/outing. Seeing as how they drove to ptl my bet it is a payphone they saw on the way from point a to point b and thought it would be a good shot to incorporate. Maybe their stopping point at lunch or gas even. Jmo I doubt the news knows the location of the payphone # but only know it was a payphone call. :)

Less than 20 minutes from Heathers apt, with lights and traffic the route I took.

I believe SM would've had many previous opportunities to call Heather from a pay phone. I think anyone having an affair would have good reason to memorize their loI'll ver's cell phone number.

I think whatever happened to Heather happened before 6am.
I think the 6am call to Heather's cell was a pre-planned signal (we don't even know if a conversation took place, only that SM connected to HE's cell from the pay phone).

I think Sidney was signaling Tammy that he'd completed his task and to go ahead and disable Heather's phone and head for home.

I believe the Moorer's had two vehicles that night. One of them was within walking distance from PTL.

I believe Sidney took Heather's body away from the scene (PTL) while Tammy cleaned the area at PTL, then walked to the 2nd car and waited for Sidney's call.

I believe they wanted the phone's last known location to be near PTL, that being nowhere near the location of Heather's body.

I believe the Moorer's did not count on Sidney Moorer being videotaped at the pay phone. They wanted an unknown number to show as Heather's last call.

I believe a lot of this phone stuff may have been improvised (poorly planned) because they hadn't counted on Heather's call to her roommate at 1:44am.

I believe the first call of the night (during the date) had been from a pay phone. The Moorers thought Sidney would not be connected to PTL at all.

Can you imagine how different the whole scenario would look if Heather hadn't called her roommate?

Wow... my mind is reeling from that take on this horror. If this was planned why would sm call h.e.? I can see tm saying kill her to prove I'm #1 and them even planning it... but they got involved by phone records and ptl being so close to their home to boot. I don't see them as this smart. I think they tried covering things up by actually cleaning and by stupid posts on SMedia.
On the payphone deal... even before this horrific thing happened after the cellphone became popular everytime I saw someone using a payphone my mind instantly goes to the word "cheater"! Now I'll probably think about this case.

I need to stop for a minute and say that it is so rainy and cold and I wish to God that one of those monsters would tell where Heather Elvis IS!!!!!!!!! It broke my heart at PTL and I stood in the rain and cried as I tried to imagine all of this! Please tell us where she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice,

I cannot help you with how to post your photos but here is the link to the parking lot thread. HTH and TY for taking the time to be our eyes on the ground Justice, it is really sweet of you and helpful for us! :loveyou:

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion (I hope this works, if not it is from the first page of this thread).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235812&page=75

Thank you! I am learning. Maybe I can save them to a site and give a link to everyone later this evening if anybody wants to see my pics and my thoughts of each one I took.:loveyou:

THIS. Thank you! :loveyou: I have been cowering since this has become somewhat of a focus. It's so frustrating to hear people making fun of their love for Disney. If I had the money, I would go WAY more often. I've only been once, and I was 18. It was the best vacation I have ever been on.

I know this post is slightly O/T, but I'm so happy to see someone stick up for Disney and wanted you to know you aren't alone.

Thank YOU for speaking up too. :loveyou:

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

It just amazes me how after the long, long wait for answers in Holly's case, suddenly BAM - that case seemingly parallels this one. Beautiful, missing 20 year old; Kidnapping, murder charges; search of home - Holly still missing - possibility of others involved. Even a creepy, smiling mugshot. And over there, everyone is wondering about the evidence and how do they know Holly was murdered. Heather's and Holly's families have some tough days ahead. Prayers for all - peace, answers and justice.

Zach Adams - arrested for Holly's kidnapping & murder.

Yeah, that mugshot is just creepy and disturbing. I almost wonder if the guy might have some mental issues, because no way does a normal person smile like that when they're arrested for kidnapping/murder! OMG.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bldough2.htm

Maybe the biscuit can exploded and he thought he had been shot in the head.

Totally O/T but... I used to deliver newspapers. One of the stops I made was an office complex that gave me the most eerie feeling. It was the one stop I really did not want to deliver to and I cringed every morning when I had to go there. One morning when I was delivering (my partner was in the van riding with me) I was back behind the building at the offices and I heard a loud bang. I flew up the stairs and back around to the front of the building. I just KNEW that someone was shooting at me. When I got back to the van, completely hyperventilating, my partner was there laughing like crazy. She said she had never seen me move so fast and I was as white as a ghost. Turns out... the van blew a tire and it just echoed throughout the whole area. Something I will never forget. We always joke about it now but it really scared the heck out of me then. :facepalm::blushing:

Yeah, that mugshot is just creepy and disturbing. I almost wonder if the guy might have some mental issues, because no way does a normal person smile like that when they're arrested for kidnapping/murder! OMG.

Wow, 2 murderers within a couple weeks of one another smiling for their photos at J Reuben. That's a crazy statement to make.

Totally O/T but... I used to deliver newspapers. One of the stops I made was an office complex that gave me the most eerie feeling. It was the one stop I really did not want to deliver to and I cringed every morning when I had to go there. One morning when I was delivering (my partner was in the van riding with me) I was back behind the building at the offices and I heard a loud bang. I flew up the stairs and back around to the front of the building. I just KNEW that someone was shooting at me. When I got back to the van, completely hyperventilating, my partner was there laughing like crazy. She said she had never seen me move so fast and I was as white as a ghost. Turns out... the van blew a tire and it just echoed throughout the whole area. Something I will never forget. We always joke about it now but it really scared the heck out of me then. :facepalm::blushing:

I would have ran like hell too!!!!!! Thank goodness it was a tire!!!!!

I have a screenshot of that, if I'm allowed to post it?

(also I saw no sign of his supposed "tammy" tattoo in that pic.)

Perhaps it was covered by his pants.. But makes me wonder if that whole tattoo thing was a drawn-on thing executed by TM's demented attempt to make it seem he worshipped her

FWIW... I uploaded that photo on fotoforensics & there was no outline of the tattoo on his stomach nor did his boxers appear to be the same as those in the original and it was evident that the man had his arms behind his back in the original and no arms are seen in the tatted photo. So I'm calling BS on that photo being real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the house where the Fairy Dust R Us people live. It is a huge estate. It is gated and fenced in for seems a 1/8 mile down the road, right before the landing on the left side.

I believe SM would've had many previous opportunities to call Heather from a pay phone. I think anyone having an affair would have good reason to memorize their lover's cell phone number.

I think whatever happened to Heather happened before 6am.
I think the 6am call to Heather's cell was a pre-planned signal (we don't even know if a conversation took place, only that SM connected to HE's cell from the pay phone).

I think Sidney was signaling Tammy that he'd completed his task and to go ahead and disable Heather's phone and head for home.

I believe the Moorer's had two vehicles that night. One of them was within walking distance from PTL.

I believe Sidney took Heather's body away from the scene (PTL) while Tammy cleaned the area at PTL, then walked to the 2nd car and waited for Sidney's call.

I believe they wanted the phone's last known location to be near PTL, that being nowhere near the location of Heather's body.

I believe the Moorer's did not count on Sidney Moorer being videotaped at the pay phone. They wanted an unknown number to show as Heather's last call.

I believe a lot of this phone stuff may have been improvised (poorly planned) because they hadn't counted on Heather's call to her roommate at 1:44am.

I believe the first call of the night (during the date) had been from a pay phone. The Moorers thought Sidney would not be connected to PTL at all.

Can you imagine how different the whole scenario would look if Heather hadn't called her roommate?

thank you sooo much! couldn't have said this better. this totally makes sense. i too was thinking the payphone call was just a distraction, a ruse if you will to through anyone looking for HE off.

please be patient as I have a few pages to catch up on and some posts to answer. I will gladly try to answer any questions asked. I am also expecting my kids home from school so I will try my best as quick as I can.

You can't dance like my avatar, but still, :yourock: !!!

I am sad bc the title of the thread no longer says Active Search and from what I saw on the roads and area today, there are people still walking around and driving, like myself, even in the rain. There is still a search for Heather!

Hi friends! Well, I'm headed to Disneyland tomorrow for vacation. We are driving from MT to CA. PM if anyone is in needed of pics or places sleuthed. Still praying daily for HE to come home....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member