SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be on your phone like I am. I can't post pics but can give urls. You could create a photobucket page or something of that sort? I'm not tech savy so maybe someone can suggest a way to share her pics. Well one way I know would be a disboards. Lol bit I don't know how you feel about that. (Not knocking disney in anyway I'm a com con fan so I get worse reviews on my hobby) :) and please be careful. You don't want to yell out a window and land in jail! Wait....you could go undercover! I'm just kidding! But you are brave and sweet to post to us about local notes. Thank you.... but still be careful

I was and now on my laptop. im trying to post and upload pictures to a snapfish account that i can just give you all a link to.
I really have some choice words, but ultimately that will be left to ONE MAN and he will give Heather the true justice she deserves and she is and will be smiling down upon us more than ever!!
I was a little concerned I would have something thrown at me or get the middle finger for sure, that seems to be there calling card. I knew where to stop where the county maintained road is and they therefore couldn't say anything to me. and as for any pictures I took, hey, I was intrigued by the mickey camper????????!

Me either! After I watched it for the first time I had to replay it from the beginning because I thought they had to be playing some type of mind trick on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same thing. It reminds me of a course I once took on victim eyewitness accounts. I recall being skeptical at the seminar but that kind of puts a point on their presentation.

O/T But, extremely important. Does anyone know how to start a thread? We have an Amber Alert in Baltimore that I feel needs the great minds here on WS.

http://www.abc2news.com/web/wmar/ne...y/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-dundalk-girl

It is believed that this morning the father, Timothy Virts, killed the mother of this little girl, Caitlyn Virts. Apparently, her present husband was indicted in January on multiple charges for a period of over two years of Sexual Abuse of a Minor, Perverted Practices, Assault, etc..... There are other minor children in the home. This little girl is a twin. Her father only abducted her.

Anyone that can assist, I really do appreciate it!!!

I think the motive goes beyond a woman scorned by her husband. If it's "just an affair," (yes, I've been cheated on, so I feel I can say this) & one is that embarrassed/scarred/whatever, one can always send dear hubby packing, stay with him & move out of town so nobody knows your embarrassing secrets (really, they're the cheater's embarrassing secrets), etc.

[modsnip]

I really want the authorities to put a stop to this Moorer silence BS. If I had the power, I would have a nice chat with them in their un-Disney-like prison cells & put it to them this way: "tell us where Heather is NOW & we will present your case as LWOP. If you don't spill all within 24 hours, the DP is on the table. Make your choice." (That's more choice than poor Heather had!!!)

O/T But, extremely important. Does anyone know how to start a thread? We have an Amber Alert in Baltimore that I feel needs the great minds here on WS.

http://www.abc2news.com/web/wmar/ne...y/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-dundalk-girl

It is believed that this morning the father, Timothy Virts, killed the mother of this little girl, Caitlyn Virts. Apparently, her present husband was indicted in January on multiple charges for a period of over two years of Sexual Abuse of a Minor, Perverted Practices, Assault, etc..... There are other minor children in the home. This little girl is a twin. Her father only abducted her.

I don't but am praying for her and have shared her alert on my FB.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...lk/bs-md-amber-alert-20140306,0,5742843.story

A thread had already been started ACTIVE SEARCH MD - AMBER ALERT: Caitlyn Virts, 11, Dundalk, 6 March 2014 - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

omg. just, omg.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I would personally take a road trip and bail you out, jus' sayin'! LOL!

I just had to hold myself back from jumping in my car and leaving the kids with him to take a trip. 25 minutes to tell some people how tens of thousands of people really feel would be worth it for me!!!!
I do not support the use of violence physically but verbally I would rock their worlds!!!:dance:

I was and now on my laptop. im trying to post and upload pictures to a snapfish account that i can just give you all a link to.
I really have some choice words, but ultimately that will be left to ONE MAN and he will give Heather the true justice she deserves and she is and will be smiling down upon us more than ever!!
I was a little concerned I would have something thrown at me or get the middle finger for sure, that seems to be there calling card. I knew where to stop where the county maintained road is and they therefore couldn't say anything to me. and as for any pictures I took, hey, I was intrigued by the mickey camper????????!

Justice4Heather, Thank you for taking the time to do this! I know everyone is looking forward to seeing the images when you post them.

I just wanted to add, if you are using a smartphone, and can install the Tapatalk app http://tapatalk.com, it allows you to upload images directly from your camera roll.

It converts them directly into the IMG codes that make the photos visible (within a post) directly on the thread. When you select each image, you are allowed to size them, and it's best to select small or medium resolution (it's best to keep it in the 400 pixel range if you can - if the image is too large, it "blows the margins" a term that means the screen resolution no longer fits the thread itself. It's not the end of the world, and the Mods can fix it, but it's preventable by keeping the image size small :) )

I couldn't tell by your post if you took your pictures with a digital camera or smartphone camera, so I hope you don't mind that I chimed in. If you have a smartphone, this might come in handy if you decide to post images to the threads in the future.

I hope this helps, and again, :tyou:

Does anybody have a link to the timeline? Everytime I try to get to the link I was using it goes nowhere.

O/T NOW + HERE = NOWHERE

FWIW... I uploaded that photo on fotoforensics & there was no outline of the tattoo on his stomach nor did his boxers appear to be the same as those in the original and it was evident that the man had his arms behind his back in the original and no arms are seen in the tatted photo. So I'm calling BS on that photo being real.

Good work. we should definitely know if LE photo'd all his tats when he was booked. I mean the jail in LA took pics of all Justin Bieber's tats so...wouldn't the facility that SM is at have done the same? Just curious. Isn't it common practice to take pics of all inmates tattoos?

I think the motive goes beyond a woman scorned by her husband. If it's "just an affair," (yes, I've been cheated on, so I feel I can say this) & one is that embarrassed/scarred/whatever, one can always send dear hubby packing, stay with him & move out of town so nobody knows your embarrassing secrets (really, they're the cheater's embarrassing secrets), etc.

It's driving me crazy not to be able to discuss what I think the tipping point was for SM & TM. I think it was a big deal, something that would last a lifetime, & that would likely require TM to pay out family (read: her) money for a situation SM created. JMHO MOO

I really want the authorities to put a stop to this Moorer silence BS. If I had the power, I would have a nice chat with them in their un-Disney-like prison cells & put it to them this way: "tell us where Heather is NOW & we will present your case as LWOP. If you don't spill all within 24 hours, the DP is on the table. Make your choice." (That's more choice than poor Heather had!!!)

LarkBunting, why can't you discuss what you think? It's just your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member