SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found proof of camera going into and leaving PTL. for anybody interested its in parking lot

i'm not sure if this was brought up but do you think HE was pregnant? Please forgive me if this was discussed and debunked...i just can't read back to soooo many threads. thanks

Because there is no MSM stating that HE was or could be pregnant, it's off limits as a topic here at WS as per TOS. It would be nothing but speculating and not based in fact at all. HTH.

2nd linky no worky:waitasec:

It basically is describing copper thefts in Horry Co. It says they have barbed wire, warning signs and Security Cameras!! At all 23 substations. I could throw a rock the distance between the m's and that substation. I almost bet they have one camera aimed for when people are driving away they can get the license plate.
The link must be cached on my phone it still works for me. Weird they took it down. :)

Interestingly, when I copy the URL http://www.carolinalive.com/m/news/story?id=500780#.UxkiRUtX_Wy into the address bar on the chrome browser, the story comes up for me too.... :waitasec:

But, if you try to search it on google.com, you get an error message - so I guess that eliminates google webcache :facepalm:

You can't find it on a search of carolinalive.com though :sigh:

IDK if I'm having the same experience as CatLady (stored in my local cache) since I'm on a chromebook. Since I can see the full article, I'll ask a Mod what to do (copyright vs TOS) because I'm looking right at it and I'm happy to share (but I don't want a TO!)

thought i would post this here on rescue divers

note below on "grid searches", says they are performed when looking for "small objects" and are not for rescue

in general i found this page to be very helpful in understanding the second dive team used in HE search

so imo, the body is NOT in the river

http://www.rescuediver.org/sr/search01.htm

I posted quite a few pics in the parking lot, things we have all been talking about the past few days, payphones, cameras and such

I found proof of camera going into and leaving PTL. for anybody interested its in parking lot

I'll check that out tomorrow. I've been there a whole lot the past few days and haven't seen one. But you can bet I'll be looking harder . . .

I'll check that out tomorrow. I've been there a whole lot the past few days and haven't seen one. But you can bet I'll be looking harder . . .

the last house with a black gate on the left before you go down into the landing!!! i was so happy to find that camera..

It basically is describing copper thefts in Horry Co. It says they have barbed wire, warning signs and Security Cameras!! At all 23 substations. I could throw a rock the distance between the m's and that substation. I almost bet they have one camera aimed for when people are driving away they can get the license plate.
The link must be cached on my phone it still works for me. Weird they took it down. :)

There is a least one camera focused on Cedar Lane - which is the easement granted by Horry County Electric to Wm Caisson (yes - the easement belongs to HCE) at the power grid station on 814. At least one camera is monitored by Mr Caisson.

the last house with a black gate on the left before you go down into the landing!!! i was so happy to find that camera..

Thanx for going to check that out. I knew there had to be a camera at that gate.

I'm on vacation in Florida, so only checking in occasionally.

No, I am not at Disney.

Thanx for going to check that out. I knew there had to be a camera at that gate.

I'm on vacation in Florida, so only checking in occasionally.

No, I am not at Disney.

Great, I really hope that they got footage from it. Its underneath the light on the left side of the gate!!!!!:loveyou:

Hoping LE got something from the camera for trial purposes...but it doesn't seem as though they got anything to help find Heather, IMO. Surely they would have been all through the footage by now. I wish we knew if they saw the M's leaving without her, hence LE saying she was killed there. And if so, where else would she be except in the water? Hope it shows how long they were there. JMO

Here are some shots of the area around the landing. The dark water, the overgrowth of trees, the stumps and many things that make it hard to travel through and also snag things and keep them hidden from sight. Just an idea of what searchers and LE are working with in that area. Keep this in mind and also say prayers for searchers and LE, they have lots of hard work done and from what I saw today in the area, people are still searching. The search is very alive!!!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307023543111.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307023617832.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307023639351.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

Hoping LE got something from the camera for trial purposes...but it doesn't seem as though they got anything to help find Heather, IMO. Surely they would have been all through the footage by now. I wish we knew if they saw the M's leaving without her, hence LE saying she was killed there. And if so, where else would she be except in the water? Hope it shows how long they were there. JMO

If they leave there home and go straight 1/8 mile, the CVS at the end of the road at 814 & 544 has cameras and if they left via mill pond road, there are 2 churches and also a car dealership. there are businesses and churches with cameras also. i just hope they checked all they could. PLUS, a judge did sign the murder warrants, so they have to have something good!!

If they leave there home and go straight 1/8 mile, the CVS at the end of the road at 814 & 544 has cameras and if they left via mill pond road, there are 2 churches and also a car dealership. there are businesses and churches with cameras also. i just hope they checked all they could. PLUS, a judge did sign the murder warrants, so they have to have something good!!

I am sure LE does have plenty of evidence on the M's...my worry is that it is not leading to Heather's whereabouts. LE seems to need new info to try to figure out where she might be, so I don't think the info they have gave them enough clues for that. JMO

Was approved to post my pics in this thread, so I can stop going back and forth from the parking lot!!!
Thanks IMA!!!!
This is the gate and camera 1/8 mile from landing. you pass it going in and going out.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307021434112.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=550/ry=400/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307022017884.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=550/ry=400/
Now everyone here understands that we have no privacy when we drive down the roads. Not only are there cameras everywhere, but people taking pictures of the cameras.....:D

Thank you for that, BTW....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member