SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now everyone here understands that we have no privacy when we drive down the roads. Not only are there cameras everywhere, but people taking pictures of the cameras.....:D

Thank you for that, BTW....

This was a first for me, sorry, was trying to be helpful.

I am sure LE does have plenty of evidence on the M's...my worry is that it is not leading to Heather's whereabouts. LE seems to need new info to try to figure out where she might be, so I don't think the info they have gave them enough clues for that. JMO
It's possible they might have enough information, and that it is a searching or waiting game. They might know where to look, but the area is not easily searchable.

It's possible they might have enough information, and that it is a searching or waiting game. They might know where to look, but the area is not easily searchable.

What would be so unsearchable? Just wondering.
Also I believe they came out and said they needed new info to go on in order to have places to search, after the arrests?

Also I believe they came out and said they needed new info to go on in order to have places to search, after the arrests?

The areas I showed that are like swamp would take lots of time and LE searches and so does CUE and family, friends and caring community members. The river currents change, ice storms, ponds and land that would require permission or warrants. there is a lot of land to cover and it does take time. The best thing is that a judge has signed the warrants and these monsters are in jail and cannot hurt anyone else!!!! It takes time, sadly, all things take time. JMO

The entire river heading out to the ocean would be mostly unsearchable until it gets warmer. Divers can only stay down so long in the cold, and it is too full of roots and trees for any kind of underwater crawling robot. Any area of forest, while officially searchable, would take a very long time (I think of Dylan Redwine's case and all of Middle Mountain...fluke to find his bones in a water runoff culvert). Add to that the weather, so people have to stop and start-takes a lot longer. And look at that terrain around the river. That is not easy searching.

I am not familiar with LE saying they needed new info to go on in order to have places to search, but I miss some articles.

Here are some shots of the area around the landing. The dark water, the overgrowth of trees, the stumps and many things that make it hard to travel through and also snag things and keep them hidden from sight. Just an idea of what searchers and LE are working with in that area. Keep this in mind and also say prayers for searchers and LE, they have lots of hard work done and from what I saw today in the area, people are still searching. The search is very alive!!!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307023543111.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307023617832.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307023639351.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

Why are there flowers hanging on that tree? Did someone die there? Or are people putting flowers on it for HE?

The entire river heading out to the ocean would be mostly unsearchable until it gets warmer. Divers can only stay down so long in the cold, and it is too full of roots and trees for any kind of underwater crawling robot. Any area of forest, while officially searchable, would take a very long time (I think of Dylan Redwine's case and all of Middle Mountain...fluke to find his bones in a water runoff culvert). Add to that the weather, so people have to stop and start-takes a lot longer. At look at that terrain around the river. That is not easy searching.

I am not familiar with LE saying they needed new info to go on in order to have places to search, but I miss some articles.

It is time consuming and it is a lot, faith and prayer are also a great help in times like these. JMO. I think that in time Heather will be found. Maybe not in the river, maybe not in the woods but she will come home in time.

For Heather, probably? That's what I would think, anyway.

The flowers I saw were not more than a few months old. I assume for Heather. There could have been, I thought I heard that someone else passed away here at the river but years back. But I cannot confirm that. I believe I read that in this forum.

This was a first for me, sorry, was trying to be helpful.

what u did was amazing. maybe in those pictures LE sees something they may have missed.you are helping and thank you, again. also, it reminds the family that people do care and want to help find their daughter.

what u did was amazing. maybe in those pictures LE sees something they may have missed.you are helping and thank you, again. also, it reminds the family that people do care and want to help find their daughter.

Thank you and thank you again. :loveyou:

I saw a few things today that I would like to discuss or at least mention. I saw somethings that we haven't talked about or known about that give me some ideas, ugh, of other places between PTL and the M's home that would be accessible and maybe overlooked or not searched enough. This is what made the ride for me today a little harder than I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member