SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am back from my ride. I would first like to say that I think the rainy weather really helped me to slow down and notice even more than I had the one other time I went to look around and scope out the area. I am not sure how to post pictures or if I would have to share them in another thread, idk if I even know where to find the other threads as I am still learning.

Ha- you and me both! I am still looking for this aprking lot place ppl keep mentioning! :scared:

I think the motive goes beyond a woman scorned by her husband. If it's "just an affair," (yes, I've been cheated on, so I feel I can say this) & one is that embarrassed/scarred/whatever, one can always send dear hubby packing, stay with him & move out of town so nobody knows your embarrassing secrets (really, they're the cheater's embarrassing secrets), etc.

[modsnip]

I really want the authorities to put a stop to this Moorer silence BS. If I had the power, I would have a nice chat with them in their un-Disney-like prison cells & put it to them this way: "tell us where Heather is NOW & we will present your case as LWOP. If you don't spill all within 24 hours, the DP is on the table. Make your choice." (That's more choice than poor Heather had!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[modsnip] I don't think SM and TM would have left a communications trail with HE.

I think the M's perceived that HE was stalking them. No idea if that's true. I think the IE pics were texted to HE to send the message that the M's were more in love than ever and SM was not leaving the marriage (all done probably at TM's suggestion/insistence). I think HE responded by calling/texting SM, and at some point one of them suggested meeting up (maybe HE thinking SM would show up alone and she could win him back). I think SM brought TM for a final confrontation and message to leave them alone. From there, the $h!t hit the fan, both women going at it verbally, then physically. I think SM stepped in to show TM that he was defending her and beat up HE badly, so much so that he convinced himself he would more likely beat a murder rap than assault, especially if her body wasn't found. SM and TM planned the cover-up, stupidly thinking they could outwit LE. This is my theory. I could be far from the mark.

My heart aches for HE and her family. How tragic! If HE was having a hard time moving on from the relationship, why didn't TM contact her parents. Maybe they could have helped, gotten her into therapy, sent her away for awhile, something... She was just a kid, barely out of her teen years, and not too much older than the M's eldest child. How could they not see and understand that?

My hunch is that they were thinking in terms of black and white, and at that stressful time in their lives, HE was deemed pure evil, trying to destroy their marriage and family. How tragic that she got caught up with these sick people.

Apparently, a previous boyfriend was threatening/violent/abusive as well. Why was HE attracted to dangerous men? [modsnip]

2nd linky no worky:waitasec:

It basically is describing copper thefts in Horry Co. It says they have barbed wire, warning signs and Security Cameras!! At all 23 substations. I could throw a rock the distance between the m's and that substation. I almost bet they have one camera aimed for when people are driving away they can get the license plate.
The link must be cached on my phone it still works for me. Weird they took it down. :)

I'm not sure I understand. Would you mind restating for my decrepit brain?

FotoForensics is an online tool that uses algorithms to determine if a photo is real or if it has been modified, etc. ELA (Error Level Analysis) is one of the algorithms used on the site... along with metadata and JPEG percentage.

I'm not very familiar with the in's and out's of what all the results mean, but there are some clearly VISIBLE discrepancies between the image I uploaded on the site and the ELA image (which highlights the JPEG compression rate). The way I would describe what an ELA version looks like is similar to what you'd see if you used a black and white drawing filter on a picture... ya know, the ones that convert your picture into one that looks like a drawing of your original... IDK if I'm making any sense here.

Anyway, when I uploaded the picture of SM with his TM tattoo, the ELA image looked a lot different to me. The boxers appeared to be a solid color as opposed to the checkered boxers in TM's photo. On the right side of the picture, it appears there was something in the background that TM might have cropped out, whited out, etc. And, it also looks like the person in the original photo had his arms behind his back (you could see a definite change in the pixels right above where his gun is) and you can't see arms behind SM's back in the tattoo picture.

In fact, without taking any of the data given into consideration, when I stared at the photo TM posted (yes, it WAS as horrifying as it sounds)... it looks photoshopped to me. Are we to believe that he's standing in front a pure white wall with no shadows at all? And the gun looks weird to me too. The whole thing is just BIZARRO. :snooty:

....snipped..... Problem for me is that if this was planned, I don't think SM and TM would have left a communications trail with HE.

....snipped for space....

Ive been thinking about that part and IMO I think SM thought there was no significant phone trail that he initiated. Here is why I think that.

-I do think that a phone booth was first used by SM to contact HE and maybe at the end too where a call may have went to HE phone from phone booth.

-I think he underestimated and maybe just did not even know that LE could find out about ALL PMs and text messages. I think he primarily used text messages or snap-chat or something like that to communicate with her and he thought that would not be found out about.

-I think that any of the actual calls were made from HE phone to SM phone so he felt that since he did not initiate those calls then he would not be looked at that hard or if at all. Remeber how he denied even speaking with her at first.

-If the IE charges involve sending images by text message attachments then that is more inclination that they did not have a good awareness of how LE could trace that kind of data. People that follow these cases learn all about that kind of stuff but for people that have not learned about it then it may be a surprise how much LE can do these days.

-If not for the unexpected phone call HE made to roomate then the few calls from HE to SM phones would not have looked like anything significant without LE doing all that great work they did.

Ive been thinking about that part and IMO I think SM thought there was no significant phone trail that he initiated. Here is why I think that.

-I do think that a phone booth was first used by SM to contact HE and maybe at the end too where a call may have went to HE phone from phone booth.

-I think he underestimated and maybe just did not even know that LE could find out about ALL PMs and text messages. I think he primarily used text messages or snap-chat or something like that to communicate with her and he thought that would not be found out about.

-I think that any of the actual calls were made from HE phone to SM phone so he felt that since he did not initiate those calls then he would not be looked at that hard or if at all. Remeber how he denied even speaking with her at first.

-If the IE charges involve sending images by text message attachments then that is more inclination that they did not have a good awareness of how LE could trace that kind of data. People that follow these cases learn all about that kind of stuff but for people that have not learned about it then it may be a surprise how much LE can do these days.

I agree with your points, but wasn't TM a Nancy Grace fan? Were they both that dim in this technology day and age?

I agree with your points, but wasn't TM a Nancy Grace fan? Were they both that dim in this technology day and age?

Good point however maybe SM was driving this and told her dont worry "i got this" and only after all the mistakes did she realize he messed up.

Good point however maybe SM was driving this and told her dont worry "i got this" and only after all the mistakes did she realize he messed up.

If your theory is correct, I think they should be seeking the death penalty.

If it was planned, I lean back towards the undiscussable scenario.

If your theory is correct, I think they should be seeking the death penalty.

If it was planned, I lean back towards the undiscussable scenario.

Yeah. That last set of theories about the phone is more in tune with the undiscussable situation.

FotoForensics is an online tool that uses algorithms to determine if a photo is real or if it has been modified, etc. ELA (Error Level Analysis) is one of the algorithms used on the site... along with metadata and JPEG percentage.

I'm not very familiar with the in's and out's of what all the results mean, but there are some clearly VISIBLE discrepancies between the image I uploaded on the site and the ELA image (which highlights the JPEG compression rate). The way I would describe what an ELA version looks like is similar to what you'd see if you used a black and white drawing filter on a picture... ya know, the ones that convert your picture into one that looks like a drawing of your original... IDK if I'm making any sense here.

Anyway, when I uploaded the picture of SM with his TM tattoo, the ELA image looked a lot different to me. The boxers appeared to be a solid color as opposed to the checkered boxers in TM's photo. On the right side of the picture, it appears there was something in the background that TM might have cropped out, whited out, etc. And, it also looks like the person in the original photo had his arms behind his back (you could see a definite change in the pixels right above where his gun is) and you can't see arms behind SM's back in the tattoo picture.

In fact, without taking any of the data given into consideration, when I stared at the photo TM posted (yes, it WAS as horrifying as it sounds)... it looks photoshopped to me. Are we to believe that he's standing in front a pure white wall with no shadows at all? And the gun looks weird to me too. The whole thing is just BIZARRO. :snooty:

Would you be able to post the side by side comparison in the parking lot thread? That would be very interesting to see!

Hi, I am going to the parking lot to try to figure out how to share a picture, do a test I guess you would say. wish me luck and give me 2 minutes and go look.

I think they were. SM told LE that he called HE to tell her to stop calling him...and that was it. Then,about a week later,TM gives an interview and says that SM answered a call from HE and told her to stop calling him...and that was it. They couldn't even keep the story straight and who was lying? I'm guessing TM because SM realized that LE was most likely asking him about HE because they had her phone records. He couldn't say that he didn't call her because they would know the truth. TM doesn't seem to grasp the fact that her word alone doesn't make it so. She just keeps lying...no matter what. They're both evil.

-If not for the unexpected phone call HE made to roomate then the few calls from HE to SM phones would not have looked like anything significant without LE doing all that great work they did.

Agree. He was clueless about pm's.

I think the motive goes beyond a woman scorned by her husband. If it's "just an affair," (yes, I've been cheated on, so I feel I can say this) & one is that embarrassed/scarred/whatever, one can always send dear hubby packing, stay with him & move out of town so nobody knows your embarrassing secrets (really, they're the cheater's embarrassing secrets), etc.

It's driving me crazy not to be able to discuss what I think the tipping point was for SM & TM. I think it was a big deal, something that would last a lifetime, & that would likely require TM to pay out family (read: her) money for a situation SM created. JMHO MOO

I really want the authorities to put a stop to this Moorer silence BS. If I had the power, I would have a nice chat with them in their un-Disney-like prison cells & put it to them this way: "tell us where Heather is NOW & we will present your case as LWOP. If you don't spill all within 24 hours, the DP is on the table. Make your choice." (That's more choice than poor Heather had!!!)

i'm not sure if this was brought up but do you think HE was pregnant? Please forgive me if this was discussed and debunked...i just can't read back to soooo many threads. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche