SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. But if the purpose of a gag order is to limit the media coverage so the defendants can get a fair trial, would they issue a stricter one if the case was still over the news afterwards? Its not like LE or the attorneys are constantly speaking out in this case right now.

Most of the time gag orders are to prevent the attorneys from disclosing information to the public to help insure the defendants get a fair trial. It also prevents witnesses from speaking to the press and eliminates the chance of their statements being taken out of context or them being misquoted. In other words, a witness could be asked on the stand "Didn't you say xyz to the newspaper?" when in fact they didn't say it but it showed up in a news story due to an error on part of the reporter.

There are wild ponies on Assateague island in Maryland and Virginia.....but there are also wild pony populations up and down the barrier islands of North Carolina as well. I thought we originally decided she was talking about an island/beach area in the Carolina's......

What more can you tell about the body that washed ashore?...I haven't heard anything about it!

There are links a page or 2 back...washed up on Bald Head island, NC...since the first report, we discovered it is that of a male.

There are wild ponies on Assateague island in Maryland and Virginia.....but there are also wild pony populations up and down the barrier islands of North Carolina as well. I thought we originally decided she was talking about an island/beach area in the Carolina's......

Corolla in the Outer Banks has wild ponies in the area that is only accessible by 4WD no paved roads up that way.

I hope Heathers family sees just how much we love her. for each person there, there are a million of us that can't be there!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thinking of beautiful Heather and pray for strength for her family. May Heather's love surround you and give you peace in the midst of this trial.

heather_5_-_qp8.jpg

http://www.hlntv4u.com/slideshow/2014/01/07/elvis-heather-missing-after-date-myrtle-beach-car-found

ps. Hope this doesnt blow margins. I have never added an image. Thanks mods

Children are not discussable even if the media says something about them. They are minors and not discussable here.

Please, if anyone has heard about and can link me to a live feed of the hearing you will be my hero!!

Wow...wonder why they can't wear their Team Heather shirts?
Incredible show of support for Heather.
The official reason would probably be something along the lines of it being prejudicial, but the Sweetgrass version is that they can dish it out but can't take it. ;)

Tonya Root ‏@TonyaRoot 35s

Inside the courtroom before the bond hearings for Tammy and Sidney Moorer in the #heatherelvis case. pic.twitter.com/7LkvKVvUOZ

Just so I make sure I'm correct, the hearing starts in about 20 minutes right? My brain is so fried today, I didn't sleep much this weekend, sorry guys.

Wow...wonder why they can't wear their Team Heather shirts?
Incredible show of support for Heather.

been to court myself, told not to wear pins or buttons regarding my personal suit, too prejudicial

grateful for the tweets!

Just logged in to show my support for this process of Heather Elvis getting justice. I've been looking at satellite images for the missing airliner which begs the question why don't they look at this type of data when crimes occur - you never know what they might contain if they don't give us access.

Hopefully today we will get a few answers. I have been praying every night for God to comfort all involved, including the Moorer's family and children and also asking for him to put it in SM or TM's heart to tell where this young girls body is so that her family and friends can have a dignified place to mourn her. I lost my daughter a few years back and I cannot imagine not having a special place for her physical remains.

It's enough to lose your mind just over the fact that your child is dead, but factor in stalking, kidnapping, murder and not recovering her body I don't think I'd have the strength to brush my teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87