SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've seen, the payphone was earlier. She tried to call back ... No answer. Sidney was there when Heather was murdered.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton · 1m
Prosecution says investigators located $10k in cash in moorers safe.

So Sidney called Heather at 1 AM. They spoke for 4 minutes. Then, Heather called him back 2x, and he didn't answer. They spoke at 3:17 AM and at 3:35 AM?

Why is the State saying 1AM on December 17th? That means the calls after 3AM took place on the 17th too? I'm confused. Should be the 18th, no?

IMO they were planning to get the heck out of SC. WHY They didn't, I have no idea. They are pretty stupid criminals if you ask me.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 16h

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 2m
from Conway, SC Reply Retweet Favorite More
Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 3m
On 1/25/14 "I'm packing my camper and heading to Canada" prosecution says Tammie texted this in Heather Elvis case Month after Elvis missing

@myhorrynews
Heather Elvis' father wants to make a comment to the court. That is coming up after Horry County Police chief speaks

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 16h
State asking that bond be denied because flight risk and the danger to them from the community. #HeatherElvis

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 16h
Heather Elvis' father wants to make a comment to the court. That is coming up after Horry County Police chief speaks

@marcliverman
Horry co police chief now addressing judge on issue of bond for Moorers. #YourNews #HeatherElvis

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 53s
Horry co police chief now addressing judge on issue of bond for Moorers. #YourNews #HeatherElvis

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 3s
Horry co police say they've responded to Moorers' home at least 39 times. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

Horry co police say they've responded to Moorers' home at least 39 times. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass