SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does Marshall report for?

According to his twitter profile he's a freelance network shooter. So, whomever pays him the most is who he shoots for on any given day. He doesn't have a contract with one particular news source.

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 22s
He says all evidence is speculation and rumor. He says there is not even a motive. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

Yeah so it seems like time passed without an active affair after that night in November, things calming down, unless I have the timeline off? Then the tragic night in December SM contacting HE was almost out of the blue? Or do I have that wrong?

Sounds like it (but not sure). If so, points to motive (on TM's part) imo making the no motive claim by lawyer a stretch.

\

He is freelance

"Marshall Staton is a freelance photojournalist who has worked in broadcast news for over 10 years. He has covered a broad spectrum of stories and events such as the Daytona 500, Masters Tournament, presidential campaigns, hurricanes and other national events. He is able to perform under tight deadlines and difficult conditions and always able to get the job done. Marshall has worked as a satellite truck engineer, audio operator, data wrangler, editor, and many other positions that have been required in a time where many companies are forced to cut back and maximize productivity of their workers. Satisfied clients include ABC News, Fox News, CNN, The Weather Channel, Speed Channel, Golf Channel, CBS, CNBC and many more."

http://marshallstaton.com/about/

I've been trying to figure that out, as well. His profile reads, "Freelance network shooter. Have camera will travel." If anyone finds out, THAT'S the channel I'm tuning my tv to.

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 3s

Judge denies bond for both Moorers

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 1m

"I'm extremely concerned about potential of violence" judge john not limited to the moorers
from Conway, SC

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 3m

"Persons entitled to bond unless certain conditions that court finds that would constitute unreasonable risk to comm or risk of flight.judge

The M's kept complaining of,people harrassing, threatening, trying to harm them...

Well... They got their wish!

They will be SAFE in JAIL now! :yes:

:jail:

OMG... Good point!

without a passport...she (TM) could not have gone on some of those cruises to out of country places!

Lies! Lies! Lies! No surprise... (But kinda alarming...)

:what:

Does SM have a passport?

JMO

You DO NOT need a passport to cruise so long as as you start and end in the se US port even if you stop in a foreign country . Some foreign countries require a passport to enter their country. This is directly from the US govt website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so I didn't post it yet but.... DENIED! Fantastic. I'm waiting for the full court reports now. Sounds like (from the new timeline) that the M's arrived at PTL as HE was there calling SM's phone. I don't think it would have taken long to do what they went there to do... and then they disposed of her (ugh) and went home. Poor Heather. She wanted to be done with it. They dragged her back in. Monster Moorers.

I'm always fond of saying, "I'd rather know the truth, even if it is ugly, than to just keep wondering. The scenarios I can create in my head are always worse than reality ever is. I just want to know the truth."

Reading through this, I just proved myself a liar. I feel infinitely worse than I did when this new thread started. As I read that text message, my stomach dropped--I actually felt it--like it had a lead ball in it. I felt physically ill and my heart started beating out of control.

It was akin to watching a horror movie. You know the bad guys are in there and you want to scream at the unwitting victim, "No, don't go in!" But they can't hear you and it's lost in a tangle of time and space. Saddest to me was her response to Tammy (I have so many things I'm saying in my head about that disgusting beast, words my mother chided me that ladies should never use on other ladies) where it was clear that Heather was afraid, but was handling the situation classily, trying to disentangle herself as delicately as possible. It's clear that she was through with the relationship and met with him only to gracefully put it to bed and help him through his own emotional turmoil, as well-formed people do. But they couldn't let her escape. They were always more obsessed with her than she was invested with Sidney. Always. They put more stock into it than she did and they couldn't let her go.

I'm sorry for rambling, but I feel utterly heartbroken and exhausted with this new info.

My heart breaks for the Elvis family. Just being in there and not...I'm going to snip myself before I go further, but suffice it to say, they are the strongest people in the world and my heart is completely broken for theirs.

The heinous part to me is seemingly TN stewed, stewed and stewed until she boiled over. Perhaps she needed drama in her life to feel fulfilled and got caught up in her own fantasy. She could have stopped the outcome at anytime, but choose not to. So sad.

Can somebody tweet Marshall Staton and ask on which station, we might view his footage? Please? :please:

Marshall Staton is a freelance network shooter. He tweeted this

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton · 37m
I was clearly wrong about this being a quick bond hearing. @MeghanMillerTV isn't happy with me.

https://twitter.com/MeghanMillerTV

Meghan Miller

@MeghanMillerTV

Digital Journalist at WBTW News 13

He must have a press badge.

I personally want to thank all of you here for being so AWESOME!!

And, Justice4Heather for giving us those wonderful screenshots of the surveillance video at the home @PTL, citing where the payphone was and thanks to possibly CVS for building a store near the M's home and having cameras.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 10s
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution.
Bi80UQPIYAAPaR4.jpg

Wait! :eek: What? When was that?

OMG, these two :facepalm:

Another thing running through my mind is the huge lie TM told about them having an open marriage. We all knew better (except the producers on NG)! I would like to know if both Moorer's went to PTL or was it just TM?

And was the 5k a deposit on their new truck or was it part of the money found in their safe. Cellphone records would lead to a third party and that wasn't shown, so it could have just been money to possibly flee on.

But where is Heather? Six minutes and no body? Hmmm....

You also do not need a passport to go to Canada or Mexico.

They are definitely a flight risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members