SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it hurts to say, IMO, they took HE's body back with them from PTL. 6 minutes is not enough time to do anything. They then had 2 months to do something with her....and that makes me really sad. They could have taken her anywhere. :(

Plenty of time to shoot her, throw her in the river, and get the heck out.

call him, tell him we want him here!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think he already posts here, JMO :)

We did that too, but were told that if we had to fly back to the US for an emergency or whatever, we would need a passport for the airline.

Yes, you would need a passport to FLY home from any of the ports if there were to be an emergency while the trip was going on.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx

CRUISE TRAVEL

U.S. Citizens

Carnival highly recommends all guests travel with a passport. Although a passport is not required for U.S. citizens taking cruises that begin and end in the same or a different U.S. port, travelling with a passport may help to expedite your CBP clearance upon return to the U.S. Additionally, passports are required in the event you need to fly from the U.S. to a foreign port should you miss your scheduled port of embarkation, or need to fly back to the U.S. for emergency reasons.
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) allows U.S. citizens (including children) sailing on cruises that begin and end in the same U.S. port to travel with one of the WHTI compliant documents, listed below. Additionally, the same document requirements apply when taking a cruise that begins and ends in a different U.S. port.

• Valid U.S. Passport

• Passport Card

• Original or suitable quality copy of a Birth Certificate (Issued by a government agency: state/county/city) and a government issued photo ID if 16 years of age and older.

• Original Certificate of Naturalization

• Trusted Traveler Program Membership Card, e.g., Nexus Card, Sentri Card or Fast Card

• Enhanced Tribal Card

• A Consular Report of Birth Abroad

• Enhanced Driver's License (EDL) - only acceptable at land and sea ports of entry. Cannot be used for air travel outside the U.S. Please check if your state issues EDLs.

Copies of U.S. passports and naturalization papers, hospital and baptismal certificates are not WHTI compliant documents, therefore, are NOT acceptable.

Birth certificates from Puerto Rico issued prior to July 1, 2010 are not valid forms of proof of citizenship that is accepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Guests from Puerto Rico either need to present a WHTI-compliant document or a government-issued photo identification with a validated birth certificate issued after July 1, 2010.

*If you need to obtain a passport quickly, Carnival recommends that you contact VisaCentral at www.visacentral.com/carnival or by phone: 1-866-788-1100. Callers should mention that they are sailing on Carnival to receive discounted service fees.

ETA:
This page has produced 23 pages in 2 hours and 10 minutes. WOW. That has to be a record!

This just specifies one vehicle. IMO we can't assume both TM and SM were in the vehicle, we only can assume no one who was NOT a Moorer was in the vehicle. The phone call log times leave room for the possibility that SM was at a payphone when TM arrived at PTL.

Your answer to question number 1. Per Marshall Staton's twitter account "Ford f150 2013 w/ very specific details (82 in sc) belonging to the moorers spotted on video. All excluded but the moorers on vid per prosec"

https://twitter.com/marshall_staton

Posted roughly one hour ago.

112ejra.jpg

I hope someone is looking into the cops being called to the Moorers' house 39 times!

But... the defense lawyers said that SM only did a little "five finger discount"... And TM has NEVER been in trouble with the law...

Oh... Yeah... About those 39 times...

I can 'splain!

:giggle:

OMG... Good point!

without a passport...she (TM) could not have gone on some of those cruises to out of country places!

Lies! Lies! Lies! No surprise... (But kinda alarming...)

:what:

Does SM have a passport?

JMO

She posted about waiting for her passports on her disboard. She has also posted pics of....the other members of the family that are not SM and herself....walking along the deck of the cruise ship. Mods,I tried to do that without breaking any rules. :please:

It may be that TM, not knowing that SM called Heather from a payphone earlier, thought Heather was trying to start up with SM again when she called his phone after failing to reach him at the payphone number. She may have become enraged thinking Heather initiated the contact and told SM they were going to the landing together to put a stop to it.

Another thing running through my mind is the huge lie TM told about them having an open marriage. We all knew better (except the producers on NG)! I would like to know if both Moorer's went to PTL or was it just TM?

And was the 5k a deposit on their new truck or was it part of the money found in their safe. Cellphone records would lead to a third party and that wasn't shown, so it could have just been money to possibly flee on.

But where is Heather? Six minutes and no body? Hmmm....

And apparently they went directly back towards their home. Where is Heather?

Plenty of time to shoot her, throw her in the river, and get the heck out.

Seems like they would have found blood-a lot of blood or found her in the river already. Since her car was there I'm sure that is the first place they looked.

It has been such an emotional day. Every post on my FB is about Heather. I cannot look at her photos without crying. It appears that she was doing the right thing. Trying to distance herself. Poor girl.

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 14m
Just talked to Sidney’s attorney - says he doesn’t think state will pursue death penalty. #findheather

***********^¥&)($@):;=:;#=!!!!!

Due to very little time between the truck heading toward PTL and then back toward the M's, I feel like it was SM who went there (maybe TM hiding behind seat?) and Heather got into the truck with no reserve. Then, whatever happened to Heather either occurred in the truck or at the M's. MOO
Apologies if this has been proposed before.

This just specifies one vehicle. IMO we can't assume both TM and SM were in the vehicle, we only can assume no one who was NOT a Moorer was in the vehicle. The phone call log times leave room for the possibility that SM was at a payphone when TM arrived at PTL.

But it says he had a 4 min conversation with HE much later after the payphone and that he was at home.

A huge thank you to all of the Websleuthers posting the tweets and pictures...y'all were a huge help!:gthanks:

As much as it hurts to say, IMO, they took HE's body back with them from PTL. 6 minutes is not enough time to do anything. They then had 2 months to do something with her....and that makes me really sad. They could have taken her anywhere. :(

I have never believed her body was in the water. I am pretty confident now they took her from the scene, though I am unsure if I believe they killed her there or kidnapped her and brought her elsewhere. I am not finding the times the M's car was seen leaving and returning. Am I right that they have some surveillance footage of that? Any time stamps?

ETA: I see the timeline below. Ignore my lame request. ;)

This is correct from the government standpoint however, it can also vary from cruise line to cruise line. We cruise frequently and on a recent cruise that embarked and disembarked at the same US port, we witnessed a woman who was refused boarding because she did not have a passport. She repeatedly stated that she had all of the proper paperwork that was needed based on what she had been told but even the supervisors wouldn't let her board without a passport as they stated that was their policy. So, while it is true on the US government's part, it can vary from cruise line to cruise line.

It depends if the ship is coming back to a US port. Or if the ship is stopping at destinations that require a US passport to leave the ship. My mother just had her birth certificate for Cayman Islands and Mexico but she did not get off the ship. My granddaughters got off and had no passports but her parents and I had ours with us. jmo

Seems like they would have found blood-a lot of blood or found her in the river already. Since her car was there I'm sure that is the first place they looked.

We don't know what they found at PTL...TE said earlier that they knew within 10 mins of being at PTL that something had happened. My hunch is that they do have DNA (blood) evidence from PTL.

Due to very little time between the truck heading toward PTL and then back toward the M's, I feel like it was SM who went there (maybe TM hiding behind seat?) and Heather got into the truck with no reserve. Then, whatever happened to Heather either occurred in the truck or at the M's. MOO
Apologies if this has been proposed before.

I'm wondering.... was sm in truck? or only her.

Okay, help me wrap my brain around this. We keep saying that whomever was in the M's vehicle, was at PTL for 6 minutes. How can that be?

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.
So, at 3:39, they weren't actually AT PTL yet and at 3:45 (6 minutes later), they were already 1.2 miles away from the landing, right? So, if I understand this correctly, 6 minutes lapsed, between the time they were seen coming and going on that SAME camera. With it being 1.2 miles from the landing, I would think that you could shave 3 minutes off right there, meaning they were at PTL for, more like, 3 minutes. Am I going crazy from information overload or were they only at the landing for approximately 3 minuets? And just what the heck could you actually accomplish in such a short time? I mean, that's 180 seconds.

Math is hard. My head hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member