SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

okay, the business video has to be closer to PTL and not the CVS on the corner of the M's (814), the residential camera is closer to the moorers house on what street we don't know but not the one that we saw @PTL the Pixie Dust Home...am i right...someone please correct me...

either way...their NAILED!!

on another note, took only a few minutes to do what they were going to do...so sorry for Heather...those two need to pay with their lives!!!

Is the Peachtree grocery closer? I think justice4heather found a camera there.

Judging from the stuff they found relating to Heather's family, TM was certainly obsessing over the affair, likely even after it was over.

Because it wasn't 'over' on TM's term.

I hate to be graphic, but if they had a gun, they could have forced Heather down the boat ramp into the water and shot her there. :(

Cgs-Idk, but LE seems to believe she had a conversation with Sidney and he was at home. He admits to talking to her. . .telling her to stop calling him. :eyeroll:

I thought the same thing! So maybe SM was driving got HE to get in the truck with him-because she probably trusted him-and then something happened. ????
It's just so dang confusing. I'm having a hard time reconciling this 3 minutes at PTL with the police statement that Heather was kidnapped and murdered there.

I'm wondering.... was sm in truck? or only her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Heather had some reason to think that SM would be at PTL. And she would only have thought that if she had spoken to him. She called her roommate crying that night saying that SM told her he was leaving TM. She said she had just gotten over the whole terrible affair and harrassment from TM. She would never knowingly gone to PTL to meet TM who was harrassing Heather.
SM was in this knowingly with TM. Period. He set Heather up.

But... the defense lawyers said that SM only did a little "five finger discount"... And TM has NEVER been in trouble with the law...

Oh... Yeah... About those 39 times...

I can 'splain!

:giggle:

Has this been discussed at WS? She had been caught or accused of stealing/ shoplifting? Surely not 39 times. Can someone provide a link?

Maybe HE was talking to SM, TM came up behind her and hot her on the head. (Tire iron)Then they put her in the truck. That would be quick.

OMG! Another option. Heather was standing in the parking lot and they hit her with the truck. :(

I don't see this as likely, I'd think she would lean or sit on her car, and we'd know if damage was present.

Maybe SM was driving. TM hiding in the back. Heather jumped in truck.
Other option is she was shot immediately & thrown in the back of the truck and they took off. Since the prosecution is saying Heather was killed at PTL, the second seems more likely. I am not sure they even had time to put her in the water...
I have wished so hard for that not to have been the case.

I think that shooting is too messy for the short time they were there UNLESS they took her body with them but still there would be blood spatter. Very strange. IMO someone would have found her floating body if she had simply been pushed or dumped into the water (without weights etc) Poor Heather, she had clearly moved on with her life. It is sick that TM couldn't stop obsessing over her after all that time. Why couldn't HE have not answered her phone that night? I still go back to HE being off work and her friend being out of town, they got "lucky" or they stalked her enough to know her schedule (I am going with this one since TM had SM "followed for over a year" and they were clearly obsessed with HE and her family) Sick bastards. :(

Has this been discussed at WS? She had been caught or accused of stealing/ shoplifting? Surely not 39 times. Can someone provide a link?

Cops were called to the Moore's home 39 times

@MarcLiverman: Horry co police say they've responded to Moorers' home at least 39 times. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

My brain just can't keep up with everything that we've found out today, and the awfulness of it all. And somehow the M's found time to have sex in their truck not once but twice the same night that they killed Heather? I just can't conceive of this. At all.

I don't see this as likely, I'd think she would lean or sit on her car, and we'd know if damage was present.

I don't think it's likely either.

If Heather was murdered at PTL, at least it was quick and they didn't have time to beat or torture her.

I think that shooting is too messy for the short time they were there UNLESS they took her body with them but still there would be blood spatter. Very strange.

I thought the first wound from a bullet leaves no splatter.... or have I watched too much TV?

Yes but I really think she would have been found by now if she were in the water.

I've done a tad bit of sleuthing and many people that have drowned swimming in that area are sometimes never found. That place takes and doesn't give back. Must be the under currents.

Is there any way to find out why the police were called to the moores home 39 times?

I'd assume these are all incidents of the Ms calling the police because they claimed they were being harassed (in the wake of the public finding out about their connection to HE in January) - with those 4 cases mentioned in the articles discussed previously representing some of the 39.

I'm still confused on the timeline, but couldn't that 4 minute conversation have been with Heather's PHONE...who knows who was on the line.

The phone call was at 3:17 I believe. Before they both left for PTL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members