SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM says in the texts that she was having SM followed since Jan 2012. I think it is important to find out who that was, if it is even true. The $5000.00 makes me wonder.....:waitasec:

If she was having him followed (which I seriously doubt) they obviously weren't doing such a great job if she still didn't know who Heather was per her text messages on 11/01/13.

https://twitter.com/marshall_staton

Ok so one thing I catch Is on the way to the boat landing the time between the first residential camera and the business camera which is only 1 mile away takes them 3 mins to get from camera to camera but on the way back home from the landing same cameras same distance only takes 1 min so what happen in route to the boat landing that it took 3 minutes?? Seems kinda strange!! Was someone let out of the car to "RUN" to the landing to commit murder and then the car was to pick them up??

I think they were probably just going a heck of a lot faster! If they did use a gun, they probably wanted to get the heck out of there.

I'd assume these are all incidents of the Ms calling the police because they claimed they were being harassed (in the wake of the public finding out about their connection to HE in January) - with those 4 cases mentioned in the articles discussed previously representing some of the 39.

Police reports/complaints are public record

I thought she called her friend to discuss SM's call around 2am. She surely wouldn't have done that on a date. I see now it was 1:44.

The date claimed and was adamant (per an early article wherein his statement was printed) that he dropped Heather off after 2AM on December 18th. Later LE said the date must have been mistaken about the time.
The date said he remembers arriving home at around 3AM which is why he didn't state an earlier time for when he dropped Heather off. He knows it doesn't take anywhere close to an hour and a half to drive home from Heather's apartment.

The date will have to testify at the trial. Because the times the phone calls and sm postings (tumblr) happened go against what the date originally told LE and the media.

112ejra.jpg

Way, way, way back I asked about the truck and if it had the toolboxes in the back of SM's. If that was a stock option on the vehicle, or what not.

Seeing this picture really has me feeling like HE was probably ambushed (knocked out) and placed into the toolbox.

The entire time the M's drove around that evening, HE could be anywhere.
I think HE was removed from the boat landing.

*runs to check out the awesome time chart provided at WS.*

Yeah, and Heather's phone was turned off at 3:41. Seems so fast! They turned that phone off or otherwise disabled it right away.

The phone would have been immediately disabled if it went into the water.

Way, way, way back I asked about the truck and if it had the toolboxes in the back of SM's. If that was a stock option on the vehicle, or what not.

Seeing this picture really has me feeling like HE was probably ambushed (knocked out) and placed into the toolbox.

The entire time the M's drove around that evening, HE could be anywhere.
I think HE was removed from the boat landing.

*runs to check out the awesome time chart provided at WS.*

I agree! 3 or 4 Threads ago I stated that I felt she was removed from PTL and placed in the toolbox of the truck. Those are LARGE toolboxes.

love you, but yes, IMO - too much sensationalistic TV. They feed us crap and we buy it all!

lol!!! this made me laugh! :D ok, hubby has been on scene for (too many) shootings, I'll ask him.

(not that I doubt you!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Okay. This has my mind going to places I never thought it could/would go. Here's a really out there theory:

The M's arrived at PTL. TM stays in the truck while SM talks to Heather outside of the vehicle. He says, for old times sake, lets have sex one last time (groan, shudder, i know), and the bed of the truck happens to be lined with a tarp and he lures her to the truck bed. TM gets out of the truck and shoots Heather. The tarp contains most blood spatter, so there's not much cleanup. Nothing that can't wait until they get home. They wrap heather in the tarp and dump her in the lake then take off. And the kidnapping charges would come in here: (BBM):

According to the laws of South Carolina, whoever shall unlawfully seize, confine, inveigle, decoy, kidnap, abduct or carry away any other person by any means whatsoever without authority of law - See more at: http://kidnapping.uslegal.com/state...idnappingabduction-laws/#sthash.hRjmQisv.dpuf

We all know the definitions of seize and confine, but inveigle is

in·vei·gle
inˈvāgəl/
verb
verb: inveigle; 3rd person present: inveigles; past tense: inveigled; past participle: inveigled; gerund or present participle: inveigling

persuade (someone) to do something by means of deception or flattery.
"we cannot inveigle him into putting pen to paper"
synonyms: entice, tempt, lure, seduce, beguile; More

The date claimed and was adamant (per an early article wherein his statement was printed) that he dropped Heather off after 2AM on December 18th. Later LE said the date must have been mistaken about the time.
The date said he remembers arriving home at around 3AM which is why he didn't state an earlier time for when he dropped Heather off. He knows it doesn't take anywhere close to an hour and a half to drive home from Heather's apartment.

The date will have to testify at the trial. Because the times the phone calls and sm postings (tumblr) happened go against what the date originally told LE and the media.

The phone records show he was wrong about the time.

But why would SM lie about the phone call then? He denied ever talking to Heather that night. Once he was confronted with the phone records he claimed to have only told her to stop calling him.

I think he's in this up to his eye balls!

Why? Idk. . maybe he figured it was the only way to get TM to stop obsessing about it.

Maybe TM threatened SM and blamed him for everything that happened. Maybe the incident where he ended up at the hospital was because people were trying to scare him into keeping quiet.

maybe he never changed the clock in his car. with DLST being around halloween he could have forgotten to make the change

Heather was making a call at 3:41 - as the truck was driving up so she was probably holding her phone as she got out the car. Then what?

The timeframe is so short, it makes me think the truck pulled in and Heather jumped in. That would mean SM was driving. But her phone last pinged at the landing. And LE said Heather was killed at the landing. Maybe Heather was outside her car... TM drove in to the landing and saw her and ran her over?

Math hurts my head too.

They stated different miles and times for coming and going. Doesn't make complete sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95