SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they think they killed Heather in a few minutes?
At 3:39, they are a mile from PTL.
At 3:45, they are 1.2 miles from PTL, driving back.

So they arrived there around 3:40/41, and left around 3:43/44.

This whole thing took 2 minutes......? How did they murder her, clean up what they could, and get the body in the car in 2 minutes?

and see, had sm said, I met her to tell her to leave me alone, I believe that would totally be reasonable doubt. but he didn't. so that leaves one option in my mind: she was murdered, they murdered her, they lied about it. you don't lie when you have nothing to hide.

the end.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

They would have been going pretty slow to drive a mile in 3 minutes!!
They didn't want to draw attention to themselves and had to be sure she arrived first?

1 mile in 3 minutes is 20 mph. 1 mile in 1 minute is 60 mph.

What is the speed limit on that road?

I'm always fond of saying, "I'd rather know the truth, even if it is ugly, than to just keep wondering. The scenarios I can create in my head are always worse than reality ever is. I just want to know the truth."

Reading through this, I just proved myself a liar. I feel infinitely worse than I did when this new thread started. As I read that text message, my stomach dropped--I actually felt it--like it had a lead ball in it. I felt physically ill and my heart started beating out of control.

It was akin to watching a horror movie. You know the bad guys are in there and you want to scream at the unwitting victim, "No, don't go in!" But they can't hear you and it's lost in a tangle of time and space. Saddest to me was her response to Tammy (I have so many things I'm saying in my head about that disgusting beast, words my mother chided me that ladies should never use on other ladies) where it was clear that Heather was afraid, but was handling the situation classily, trying to disentangle herself as delicately as possible. It's clear that she was through with the relationship and met with him only to gracefully put it to bed and help him through his own emotional turmoil, as well-formed people do. But they couldn't let her escape. They were always more obsessed with her than she was invested with Sidney. Always. They put more stock into it than she did and they couldn't let her go.

I'm sorry for rambling, but I feel utterly heartbroken and exhausted with this new info.

My heart breaks for the Elvis family. Just being in there and not...I'm going to snip myself before I go further, but suffice it to say, they are the strongest people in the world and my heart is completely broken for theirs.

Mere thanks are not enough. You have perfectly echoed my feelings the minute I heard about the call SM made to Heather. She apparently called her friend in FL and was upset. She didn't want SM and didn't want to go, but he probably guilted her into going since he'd destroyed his marriage for her.

Watching WMBF now...the M's were sitting at the same table with one attorney between them...I wonder how that went?

Does this mean they will be tried together too? I wouldn't like that if I were the Elvis's. They need to be kept apart.

What makes it even worse is that apparently, Heather had broken things off with SM and was trying to move on with her life and away from both SM and TM. SM knew that TM was stalking and harrassing her. SM knew that she was too young for him. SM knew that Heather was trying to move on with her life. He made her cry that night. He knew she was upset. At any point, all he had to do was just say, "You know what. I am married. We both made a mistake but I am not going to continue to allow you to suffer for it." But no...he calls and says he is leaving TM (rolls eyes)...he got her out of the safety of her house. Why PTL? Why not go over to Heather's place? because he was part of the ambush and her murder. JMO as always.

Didn't we learn that the dogs didn't hit on HE's scent at the landing? I'm trying to remember where I read that.

I don't get it either, I don't know who did what and why then. And the behavior of Moorer's is so bizarre.
BBM: I also remember that but that report disappeared early on, so now I have to take it with a grain of salt. I figure, if I can't find it now, and didn't make a copy of it, I always have to reconsider if that is a true option anymore.

The whole thing is heartbreaking. When SM called HE, she should have told him, 'No. I'm done. I'm not meeting you. You come with way too much luggage and this ends here and now.'

But that didn't happen - and TM banked on that not happening. She made SM lure Heather out into the open. At the end of the day, no matter what decision Heather made it was in Sidney's power to stop it, yet he didn't. He needs a real man to talk with him and encourage him to man up and set one good example for his children who will have to live with the stigma connected with all of this.

Yes! I'm hoping that since bond was denied they might turn on each other.

Was she shackled?
Not from what I could tell. She was seated and the camera was over her left shoulder, showing most of her side profile. Black shirt, black ponytail holder. I'll go rewind it and see if I can spot anything else.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

Her phone date ends at 3:41 am. How? The only way a phone doesn't give off pings is if the battery is disabled.

Did her phone get destroyed? Stomped on? Thrown in the water?

What are y'alls thoughts on this?

Yes! I'm hoping that since bond was denied they might turn on each other.

I've been firm in that sm was/is equally guilty, but I gotta admit, I'm willing and curious to read opposing viewpoints in re: sm. (tm, not so much.... way guilty, IMO!!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Was she shackled?

Not from what I could tell. She was seated and the camera was over her left shoulder, showing most of her side profile. Black shirt, black ponytail holder. I'll go rewind it and see if I can spot anything else.
From that clip, there's no way to tell. The shot only gets her shoulders and up.

Her phone date ends at 3:41 am. How? The only way a phone doesn't give off pings is if the battery is disabled.

Did her phone get destroyed? Stomped on? Thrown in the water?

What are y'alls thoughts on this?

Where did we hear the last ping was around 6:00 am?

Was that a rumor?

We don't have all the information. We are missing the later texts from HRE's phone. We are missing a lot here. It could be we will find the vehicle left the Moorer compound again and went back to PTL. There isn't time for a murder, but there is time to pick her up then speed off back to their house.

What the prosecutor established was the Moorers met HRE at PTL at the time she was known to have disappeared and lied about the calls/texts/whereabouts at that time. This was sufficient with the knowledge of TM calling HRE out prior and the other things they laid out to get them held without bond only.

I hate to be graphic, but if they had a gun, they could have forced Heather down the boat ramp into the water and shot her there. :(

Didn't we learn that the dogs didn't hit on HE's scent at the landing? I'm trying to remember where I read that.

I don't get it either, I don't know who did what and why then. And the behavior of Moorer's is so bizarre.

The dog made a circle and sat down. Indicating imo that she got into a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95