SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but how is anyone going to prove that? I'm bad with this clock thingy but didn't we just Spring forward? That's when the time would register later, right?
During the trial, facts will need to be presented not hypotheticals imo.

true...but, imo, this could quickly be cleared up if it was to the best of his knowledge

If TM really was planning to do as she posted -- pack up the camper and go to Canada -- she and SM need passports.

From U.S. State Dept. website:
Entry into Canada: Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens. Children under 16 need only present proof of U.S. citizenship.

More at:
http://passports.state.gov/content/passports/english/country/canada.html

Same goes for entering Mexico with the camper:
Since March 1, 2010, all U.S. citizens – including minors – have been required to present a valid passport or passport card for travel into Mexico.

More at:
http://passports.state.gov/content/passports/english/country/mexico.html

Others have already posted about closed-loop cruise travel, so I won't repeat that information.

I skipped around a bit for times sake so this may have already been brought up. Maybe TM and/or SM went to PTL and threatened Heather with a gun, which we know they have, and forced her into their vehicle.
Maybe Heather thought she was just meeting SM there for whatever and then the worst happened.

So TM/SM(?) started collecting the Elvis family things that were found in the "compound" after 11/1/13?

I don't know, I was talking about TM texting Heather's number on 11/1/13 demanding to know who she was.

Marc just tweeted TM doesn't have a passport. How the heck was she taking the camper to Canada then?! Not too bright.

I'm so far behind. Had an appointment in a building I couldn't get a lick of service so I missed it all and am very far back reading and trying to catch up but this caught my eye. ..

$5000 (the withdrawal on the 18th) would be enough to buy fake passports wouldn't it? I don't really know what it takes to buy fake paperwork, but I think that would do it. And then the 10K in the safe. Dyed hair. Serious flight risk.

Praying for the Elvis family...I'm sitting here reading with tears rolling down my face at all this new stuff. I'm just so disgusted. :(

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

So they think they killed Heather in a few minutes?
At 3:39, they are a mile from PTL.
At 3:45, they are 1.2 miles from PTL, driving back.

So they arrived there around 3:40/41, and left around 3:43/44.

This whole thing took 2 minutes......? How did they murder her, clean up what they could, and get the body in the car in 2 minutes?

Maybe they had someone else do it n they just watched then drove back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

They didn't want to draw attention to themselves and had to be sure she arrived first?

1 mile in 3 minutes is 20 mph. 1 mile in 1 minute is 60 mph.

What is the speed limit on that road?

They were going over the plan one more time. IMO this happened way too quickly to be an accident.

The jury is not going to be made up of people who have followed this case. They could be from another area, maybe they know nothing about it. They render a verdict based on evidence, not emotion.

Sounds like it may have been a Diane Zamore/David Graham type of thing, if SM lured her to PTL. I mean, even more than before, with the new info, IMO.

@marcliverman
State says on December 17 after 1 am Sidney Moorer called #HeatherElvis. State says they spoke for more than 4 mins. #YourNews
1:27pm - 17 Mar 14
B B M
C B M
BAM! The state is going to cover all its bases.

This is correct from the government standpoint however, it can also vary from cruise line to cruise line. We cruise frequently and on a recent cruise that embarked and disembarked at the same US port, we witnessed a woman who was refused boarding because she did not have a passport. She repeatedly stated that she had all of the proper paperwork that was needed based on what she had been told but even the supervisors wouldn't let her board without a passport as they stated that was their policy. So, while it is true on the US government's part, it can vary from cruise line to cruise line.

Yes, it can. The cruise line we use (like next Sunday :great:), requires a passport. If you debark on foreign soil (even Grand Cayman), and run into trouble, you have no proof of citizenship and no access to help from the US government in that country. We always carry our passports when we get off the ship.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997143/moorers-denied-bond-ahead-of-heather-elvis-murder-trial

State prosecutors presented a complete timeline of events leading up the Elvis' disappearance, including video footage, and phone records from the night Elvis disappeared. Prosecutors said they have evidence of Heather Elvis going to Peachtree Landing the night she disappeared, along with a truck from the Moorer home.

Full details about the case presented by the state will be added to this story.

According to prosecutors, the Moorers talked about buying land near Orlando, moving to Belize, or running to Canada. The state then asked the judge that bond be denied because they are a flight risk and the danger to them from the community.

CC ‏@courtchatter 1h
The judge did not hear arguments on the State's motion for a gag order today so as of now there is not one in place. #HeatherElvis

Where did we hear the last ping was around 6:00 am?

Was that a rumor?

That's what I remembered too. Which is why I'm confused.

I'm sooooo glad we have a lot of FACTS now that we can concentrate on.

Why are they saying the calls were made on the 17th? Don't they mean 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95