SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did anyone post the link to the pics of their house? I'm eager to see....

Sent from my KFTHWI

I wonder if that awful pic was sent to Heather before the 18th, but posted on social media later? delta dawn, did you ever see it, being a Facebook friend? (notice I include "Facebook" haha)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

So they mean from the payphone?

The facts will come from the timestamps on the phone calls.

The date was mistaken.

Precisely. I think they've only given the bare minimum of evidence that paints the Moorer's to be a flight risk and a danger to the community.

They've got no reason to give up any trump cards/further evidence. That will come at trial.

They're toast, in my opinion. Burnt toast.

Sent from my KFTHWI

could they (TM and/or SM) have returned back to PTL at some point later that night/early morning? I know this is way way far-fetched, just trying to make sense of the contention that HE was kidnapped and murdered at PTL - perhaps not in the same go 'round? Like, they kidnapoped her, went somewhere (with her in tow, or knocked out in truck bed, or tied up or in the tool box) had sex twice (or otherwise got caught being indecent) then went back and killed her at PTL?

Seems like way too much, but who knows. We are just brainstorming in between facts.

Unless it was someone that she could speak to in person, I don't buy it.
yeah. someone THAT CLOSE by.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 10s
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution.
Bi80UQPIYAAPaR4.jpg

daum!!!!! :thud: :maddening: :eek:hwow:

I'm pages behind, and buzzed from green beer, still waiting to see if they got bond. BUT IMO my buzzed eyes see a very haggard man, very different from his past pics.

Yeah! I thought he looked disheveled even though he had clean clothing on.

TM has turned out to be a habitual liar and her husband a wimpy puppet.

I agree about TM but I believe IMO you are way underestimating SM. I believe SM to be a cold man praying on a young girl, using his wife and her family while doing what he pleases and hiding a whole life outside of his marriage from his wife. Wimpy puppet, I think not. Cold, calculating, abusive to woman, lying, cheat, egotistical murder are words I would choose to describe him.

Heather would not have been murdered had this married man not started a relationship with her. I don't think Tammy told him to start this relationship. Don't get me wrong, TM is a piece if work and does not need any defending at all, but let's not let SM off the hook here by blaming TM for his actions, JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got home/caught up. Wowww. Frankly, I wasn't expecting any new information at all.

Can't wait to get clarification about how LE were so sure the murder happened at PTL, given this updated timeline. Very confused about "Dad doesn't have a phone anymore," too. The only photo I saw was the blurry one—is it at all possible it doesn't say that? Could "Sid" somehow look like Dad, a word my brain is quicker to guess?

I hope the Elvis family feels the love from all the thousands of people thinking of Heather today. The effect of a story like this will be everlasting for all of us, I think. A little while ago I had one of those dreams that make you feel "off" the whole next day. In it, I was allowed to go back in time and go to Myrtle Beach. I pretended to be looking for a summer waitressing job and got introduced to Heather as she was getting off her shift, and sat outside with her as she called her dad and made plans for the rest of her day. The dream stipulated I wasn't allowed to warn her in any way, and every time I tried it was like when you try to run but your sleeping legs become cement and your screams come out raspy and inaudible. So we just sat in silence, and everything was cast in blue (teal?) almost like it was underwater. Everything moved slowly, incredibly sad and peaceful at the same time. But I'm thankful for the moving image of Heather, even if my brain made it up. Sorry for the o/t, doubt I could share it with anyone I know IRL. :)

(Just like the OTHER WS related dream I had a few days before or after that, in which an unremarkable man none of us even knew was missing a pair of his shoes. A whole thread was made for them, lol.)

So did anyone post the link to the pics of their house? I'm eager to see....

Sent from my KFTHWI

Me too! But now, after reading through all these pages, I've forgotten who mentioned it. Dang it! I should have PM them right away.

I'm so far behind. Had an appointment in a building I couldn't get a lick of service so I missed it all and am very far back reading and trying to catch up but this caught my eye. ..

$5000 (the withdrawal on the 18th) would be enough to buy fake passports wouldn't it? I don't really know what it takes to buy fake paperwork, but I think that would do it. And then the 10K in the safe. Dyed hair. Serious flight risk.

Praying for the Elvis family...I'm sitting here reading with tears rolling down my face at all this new stuff. I'm just so disgusted. :(

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Hugs, DeltaDawn. I look forward to hearing your personal insight when you've had a chance to absorb all this new info!

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

I've been on two disney cruises both to the Bahamas. We had to get passports for those. I'm only 20 and my mom planned them so she may have just been being prepared in case anything did happen. But I know we had to get them for that specific trip. And we left and arrived back in Florida. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went on a Disney cruise with family a couple years ago. None of us got passports (or needed them). We left from Port Canaveral & returned there.

If the prosecution says Heather was killed at PTL, why are people now saying that she was actually kidnapped from there? To make the timeline fit, because as it stands, there is reasonable doubt? Before it was that LE must have found tons of evidence at PTL, now it's the murder didn't even occur there?

Quick off topic post.

Yous guys (Chicago thing) who keep the thread updated are such an asset to the WS community.

You're the bee's knees, each and every one of you. Thank you so much.

Sent from my KFTHWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member